Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Help - How Can I Customize My Google Adsense To Look Like This? Photos Attached - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help - How Can I Customize My Google Adsense To Look Like This? Photos Attached (655 Views)

How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - How Can I Customize My Google Adsense To Look Like This? Photos Attached by charlisco(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2016
fellow bloggers in the house, please how can i make my adsense in my blogger look exactly like this. any link or step by step help will be appreciated

Re: Help - How Can I Customize My Google Adsense To Look Like This? Photos Attached by newsphase(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Well I didn't know that it can be customize... I normally see that when I use another system to view my site...
Re: Help - How Can I Customize My Google Adsense To Look Like This? Photos Attached by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2016
charlisco:
fellow bloggers in the house, please how can i make my adsense in my blogger look exactly like this. any link or step by step help will be appreciated
that's it.... From the drop down option, select link ads

Re: Help - How Can I Customize My Google Adsense To Look Like This? Photos Attached by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2016
newsphase:
Well I didn't know that it can be customize... I normally see that when I use another system to view my site...
Re: Help - How Can I Customize My Google Adsense To Look Like This? Photos Attached by newsphase(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Wait did you mean how to put link ads in a table... well if that is what you mean... then follow the tutorial above to create the link ads and here is the table code

<table style="width: 100%;">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>PLACE YOU AD CODES HERE
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>PLACE YOUR AD CODES HERE
</td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>

if you want it to be in one row then remove the <td> and </td>codes

But if you want it in two rows then leave the <td> and </td> codes

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To $200 Into Your Payoneer Account Weekly / Why Wordpress Is The Most Popular CMS Nowadays / It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.