Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (7017 Views)

Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete / How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / I Need An Adsense To Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Good morning bosses.
It's been a while I reached my verification threshold, but AdSense does not seem to notice as I haven't seen any message/mail from them concerning the pin delivery. Does it really take this long?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by tstx(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Oya AdSense experts in the building come and answer
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by yomalex(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2017
should arrive in 2weeks

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by swiz123(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by sukkot: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
dunno mayne
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by kay29000(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Back in 2010 when i first got my Adsense account, it took two weeks for the pin to get to me

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by lonelydora: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
You don join bloggers? I pray you surpass Linda Ikeji in your blogging business.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by castrol180(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
O ya, let's go there! Experts let's hear
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Finstar: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
From what you wrote up there, you've not been notified about receiving your pin, in that case, relax.. Mine was $30 when I got notified.. Then a week later, i got the mail from the nearest post office around.

If you're looking for a web designer to help you set up your blog, contact me asap 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by mcfynest(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2017
3 weeks max. Or check your address or the post office you used
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by procky(f): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2017
you were supposed to be notified by 12-15th of the month. hope you have filled the necessary address the pin will be sent to..
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by phkka1(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2017
For the big boys and girls.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Sanchez01: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Normally within the space of two weeks. However, if it delays longer than that, then mailing Google support should be your next step.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by hypertension(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2017
i received mine after 2 weeks. I stay in a remote part of ebonyi state. so be patient
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Boyooosa(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Am interested.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by CityHitz: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2017
sometimes it could take 4 to 7 days for online direct approval and 2weeks -3weeks for pin delivery through mail... majorly for American Addresses
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by kingbybirth: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2017
Make sure to have d exact postal code else u wait forever. Mine arrive exactly after 15days
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2017
2 weeks grin
no be say i no before, buh my niggas above information jettised me to say 2weeks otherwise, i would've say 2hours.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by sunnyelevates(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2017
Mine is Uk adsense. I have been having the same issue, the problem is i dont know anyone in the UK that will help me recieve the pin.. Please any help?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by HeWrites(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2017
sunnyelevates:
Mine is Uk adsense. I have been having the same issue, the problem is i dont know anyone in the UK that will help me recieve the pin.. Please any help?

Hope you remember the address you used in registering? If yes contact me
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2017
CityHitz:
sometimes it could take 4 to 7 days for online direct approval and 2weeks -3weeks for pin delivery through mail... majorly for American Addresses
Will I be notified before they send the pin?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Sanchez01:
Normally within the space of two weeks. However, if it delays longer than that, then mailing Google support should be your next step.
What's the official mail please?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by kingbybirth: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:
Good morning bosses.
It's been a while I reached my verification threshold, but AdSense does not seem to notice as I haven't seen any message/mail from them concerning the pin delivery. Does it really take this long?

You should see a notification alert asking you to put ur verification code. Which country is your AdSense address to?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by RapportNaija(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Well you should receive a notification first...

In 2 weeks, PIN is sent.

But personally, my PIN didn't arrive until after 4 months at my doorstep.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by sunnyelevates(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2017
HeWrites:

Hope you remember the address you used in registering? If yes contact me
how do i get across to you?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Opinionated: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2017
About 1 month, usually about 3 weeks. You can apply for a new code after 6 weeks. Do you normally receive letters in your area?
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by kingbybirth: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:

Will I be notified before they send the pin?
Yes. And you will b ask to re check ur address for any mistake. You have as much as four request attempt, after which ur AdSense would b block
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by deturla: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Dosmay:
Good morning bosses.

@OP, I got mine within a month.

So yours should take that at the maximum.
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by timidapsin(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2017
You might never receive it
Re: How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? by Dosmay(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2017
kingbybirth:

You should see a notification alert asking you to put ur verification code. Which country is your AdSense address to?
USA
I've not seen any notification alert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.