Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (33640 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by BloggerDonald: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2017
@VivianGist

As shared on His Twitter Page .. Read below.

- Tanko Yakassai spoke rubbish on @channelstv this morning. He insulted the SW, SS, SE and MB. He also insulted Christians. He is filth.

- When u listen to Tanko Yakassai insult Yoruba leaders on @channelstv u realise that it is only a matter of time before Nigeria breaks up.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/femi-fani-kayode%e2%80%8f-blasts-tanko-yakassai-over-channels-tv-interview-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by smartty68(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmm! sad

FG negligence sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by rehipok23: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2017
i just dey observe

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by HiddenShadow: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2017
But SW people on Nairaland do defend Tanko Yakassi

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2017
What did Tanko Yakassai say?

FFK obviously is suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The nigga always looking out on the radio, tv and internet for who to clapback at.

Add a messianic complex to that too: he wanna save everybody from everybody.

Anyhow, he's really been noticed. He should be expecting an appointment if when APC wins in 2019, even if it's only to shut him up, as with PDP.

He's a very smart dude though. His modus operandi seems to be working real good.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2017
PenSniper:

Without any further government appointment, FFK can effortlessly feed your entire family lineage for generations to come.

Oga Femi is this you sir? Abeg forget my entire family lineage for generations to come.

Edakun epp me.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by igbeke: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

FFK obviously is suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The nigga always looking out on the radio, tv and internet for who to clapback at.

Anyhow, he's really been noticed. He should be expecting an appointment if when APC wins in 2019, even if it's only to shut him up, as with PDP.

He's a very smart dude though. His modus operandi seems to be working real good.

Here they come again with their "big big grammar" just to discredit FFK without addressing the issue he raised.

Did you listen to Mr Yankassai on Channels tv this morning?
I guess you didn't.

By implication, he means our elders in the Southwest, southeast and South south have no say in the affairs of this country. Even the middle-belters were not spared in his rage, (Perhaps because they still see them as "willing tools"wink.

And yet we are fighting against Hate Speeches.

To me that is a slap on the face of every Southerner and the middle belt that keeps supporting one Nigeria. - A one Nigeria where "some animals are more equal than the others".

Enough of all these One Nigeria apologies. It is high time we arose and make our stand known.

If you don't stand for Something, you are sure to fall for Nothing.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Did you listen to tanko yakassai and the rubbish he was saying?

Someone who claimed 83 of his children must vote if Nigeria would have to restructure..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Cyynthia(f): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
But SW people on Nairaland do defend Tanko Yakassi
Those supporting Tanko are my muslim brothers.
We Christians don't give a fucck about him.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Omofunaab2: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tanko yakassai is a very stupid man.

I listened to his interview this morning and I was very angry with that stupid man.

The stupid man was asking for the number of Muslims in that summit.

The idiot said yorubas should conduct an election to elect their Elders. .. Azin what an insult!! !

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by IPOBrep: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
where are the resident zombies of nairaland biko

i was so so happy when i heard him make that comment cos i expect it to open some eyes and mind.

i only hope it does.

we always see the future, we are igbos.

we knew this is their position before now but some people wanted them to write it on a placard

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
I heard the trash coming out of Yakassai....on Channels TV.

To call such a Jihadist in the Order of Danfodiyo a statesman is a slap on the status of statemen across the country.

He asserted the old National Arewa Anthem of them being the 'New Colonial Masters' of Nigeria.........pathetic I tall ya...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by PatriotTemidayo: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Just tell us you did not watch the interview, and we will excuse all your rant for IGNORANCE.

I listen to the CALL-IN by Yakassai and believe me, he insulted everybody that ever respected him. They had no point to prove or substance to defend, they only want Nigeria to remain stagnant cuz of their regional benefits.
Now that the Yoruba have come out with their resolution, let the north start losing sleep because we are not like our Biafran brothers, it is a family affair. It must be achieved......
Ask IBB what NADECO did to his Blood pressure, you know wa ha mean?

The north has lost sleep.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Kazim88: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oga Femi is this you sir? Abeg forget my entire family lineage for generations to come.

Edakun epp me.

lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
igbeke:

Here they come again with their "big big grammar" just to discredit FFK without addressing the issue he raised.

I guess you didn't.

By implication, he means our elders in the Southwest, southeast and South south have no say in the affairs of this country. Even the middle-belters were not spared in his rage, (Perhaps because they still see them as "willing tools"wink.

To me that is a slap on the face of every Southerner and the middle belt that keeps supporting one Nigeria. - A one Nigeria where "some animals are more equal than the others".

Enough of all these One Nigeria apologies. It is high time we arose and make our stand known.

From the first line of my comment you should have inferred that I didn't watch the interview. So do our southern leaders have a say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Just tell us you did not watch the interview, and we will excuse all your rant for IGNORANCE.

I listen to the CALL-IN by Yakassai and believe me, he insulted everybody that ever respected him. They had no point to prove or substance to defend, they only want Nigeria to remain stagnant cuz of their regional benefits.
Now that the Yoruba have come out with their resolution, let the north start losing sleep because we are not like our Biafran brothers, it is a family affair. It must be achieved......
Ask IBB what NADECO did to his Blood pressure, you know wa ha mean?

The north has lost sleep.

But I thought it was clear that I didn't watch the interview.

You might have to go easier on me though: FFK's reputation for crying wolf makes one want to take all his 'reactions', no matter how well meant, with a pinch of salt.

Unfortunately, NADECO died with Pa Abraham Adesanya. So please tell me, what have the Yoruba elders resolved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by yomi96(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
dis abokis wit divide and rule tactics any southerner dat is against restructuring is either benefitin from d status co(bmc) or a religious bigot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Omofunaab2: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:

Those supporting Tanko are my muslim brothers.
We Christians don't give a fucck about him.

Why are you so ashamed of your OSU lineage?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by obyrich(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
We are watching. The world is watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tanko Yakassai is a bigoted and senile ethnocentric old fool who should never be taken seriously. He is an older version of FFK though. Both are unrepentant bigots who gets easily swayed with money. Their major stock in trade are religion, tribalism and bigotry. The media should stop giving attention to divisive characters like them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Oksman(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

But I thought it was clear that I didn't watch the interview.

You might have to go easier on me though: FFK's reputation for crying wolf makes one want to take all his 'reactions', no matter how well meant, with a pinch of salt.

Unfortunately, NADECO died with Pa Abraham Adesanya. So please tell me, what have the Yoruba elders resolved?

Your comments are filled with pride and understandable arrogance! But let me remind you that Nigeria is on a long march with a drfinite outcome, and it would never remain the forever. We have seen the fall of the roman empire, the Byzantine, ottoman, mongolian,napoleon, nazi and recently the british and french.These were empires that left footprints of civilization on humananity, I wonder what the fulanis would leave behind as their legacy for the number of years they led Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oksman:

Your comments are filled with pride and understandable arrogance! But let me remind you that Nigeria is on a long march with a drfinite outcome, and it would never remain the forever. We have seen the fall of the roman empire, the Byzantine, ottoman, mongolian,napoleon, nazi and recently the british and french.These were empires that left footprints of civilization on humananity, I wonder what the fulanis would leave behind as their legacy for the number of years they led Nigeria.

Marauding herdsmen, city metropolises littered with cow dung and multiple balkanised tribal-states, I guess.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by rainylad(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

This comment is just a shame...and a big one at that.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Kingspin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
No time Aboki has something to offer as long as you give them virgins...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by bamite(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
igbeke:

I guess you didn't.

With this long epistle, and you couldn't even bother to quote a statement from his interview to back up this rubbish you just posted.

Modified: It's really not rubbish anyway but next time endeavour to provide facts to back up your statements.
Left to me, I believe the hausa fulanis need to be put in their righful place, their excesses is too much for a region that contributes nothing.

I noticed this particular moniker took a peep and left without commenting. I think we should be objective in our political analysis and not pick sides, we become bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Oksman(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Marauding herdsmen, city metropolises littered with cow dung and multiple balkanised tribal-states, I guess.

Not so men, that nothing! Think out of the box you will understand me, the earlier we jaw-jaw, everyone goes home happy! thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by AmandaLuv(f): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ffk always on point

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by yeyeboi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Today, I saw two blind people fighting then I shouted "I'm supporting the one with the knife", they both ran away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by TINALETC3(f): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wetin even concern me angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris / Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.