Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? (529 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? by naijamakossa(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
why haven't our Nigerian girls been abusing other countries men.
I'm yet to see one..
I haven't seen any Nigerian girl going on social media screaming stay away from so so country men,do nigerian men behave differently when they are outside Nigeria?
what really is wrong with us because our naija girls are not complaining...?
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? by Laveda(f): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Gawd!

Op what do you mean? embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
I am honestly not understanding u
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? by naijamakossa(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Gawd!

Op what do you mean? embarassed
girls from other countries say naija guys are bad.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? by obiorathesubtle: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iszit because of what that kweku? Nwakuffor? Said?

That one that looks like burnt fried plantain..

What does she know about men?!?!

Biko.. Nigerian men are the best in the world, saying it because I'm a Nigerian man, and I'm the best in the world.. Don't tell me nonsense..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? by naijamakossa(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Iszit because of what that kweku? Nwakuffor? Said?

That one that looks like burnt fried plantain..

What does she know about men?!?!

Biko.. Nigerian men are the best in the world, saying it because I'm a Nigerian man, and I'm the best in the world.. Don't tell me nonsense..
I wonder ooo
girls just the abuse us because their don't have wat we have,,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Stereotype Handsome Guys As Being Dummies / Must Read: My Husband's Trap [$uper Er0tica] / Must Read: The Best Man's Dick {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.