Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone (7133 Views)

Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone / See pictures of the first itel phone with 2gb RAM and 5050 mAh battery / How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by klinro(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Android smartphones are found almost everywhere, and they range from low to high end smartphones. All of them will slow down with time; just like my itel it1556, this is why it's important to maintain your smartphone's smoothness.

1. Update your smartphone firmware.
The updates fix some bugs, add new features, and other issues that you may not be aware of. Such issues crop up with reasonable frequency, so updating regularly will ensure the optimum performance for your phone.

2. Reset your Android phone.
Resetting erases everything and brings your phone back to its original, "as new" condition. This is a temporary option, because as you use your phone again, it will suffer the same behavior again. But make sure you back up the necessary files on your phone such as contacts, apps, videos and pictures

3. Check the internal memory space.
Low amount of internal memory could be the reason behind any severe lag that your phone is experiencing. You could Move your media (pictures, mp3 files, videos, and so forth) to the external memory, usually an SD card.

4. Uninstall unused applications.
This helps alot

5. Restart the phone.
This is a temporary option, but it works!

If there are other ways you speed up your phone, you can share with us
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Install,

CPU z, set to 598 Min

Roeshoft ram expander, set Swp file to 1gb or more.

Speed up swap to boost swap speed

Busy box

Lollipop speed.

Your phone will never lag again.

For rooted users only

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by menxer: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
I never liked android especially pre-installed, until I saw a leeway with custom Rom. It's not perfect but performance approaches that.

For instance, my HTC came with AT&T bloatware fixed on 4G network with poor battery performance, which is now history with AICP custom Rom. It is currently on Marshmallow

I settled for AICP after reviewing several custom Roms including Cynogenmod, Omni, paranoid, AOKP, copperhead, oxygen.

With custom Rom, you own your device, and AICP is the one Rom that rules them all.

Disclaimer:
They're a lot of work, Custom ROMs are perfect for those who love a good challenge. But if this doesn't sound like you then you won't like custom ROMs. Between updates, the system root and unstable versions of a device, your patience could reach its limit. (copied)
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by klinro(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:
Install,

CPU z, set to 598 Min

Roeshoft ram expander, set Swp file to 1gb or more.

Speed up swap to boost swap speed

Busy box

Lollipop speed.

Your phone will never lag again.

For rooted users only

How can i do all these things?
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
klinro:

By using common sense.
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by klinro(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:

By using common sense.

Oga, common sense is not common naa angry angry
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
klinro:

Oga, common sense is not common naa angry angry

Lol I don't have strength to type the procedure if you were in Delta I would have configured them for yu. Since u not. Use common sense follow the direction
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by klinro(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Drew0:

Lol I don't have strength to type the procedure if you were in Delta I would have configured them for yu. Since u not. Use common sense follow the direction

Delta is my state i could always come around grin
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2016
klinro:

Delta is my state i could always come around grin

Which phone you use?
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
klinro:

You phone must be rooted
Those application are obtainable at playstore free, except roeshalf which is for sale
Download busybox and install
Download speed up swap and grant root access 5times and your phone is set to very fast.
CPUz set at ondemand governor, NO Frill can do same
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by Dondavee(m): 2:48am On Sep 05, 2016
This is extremely easy. I just joined Instagram and i got 100 followers instantly with it.
If u wanna know how to do it follow me on Instagram on dis account "DONDAVE.E" and inbox me on d account and I'll tell you how to do it. It barely takes 10 minutes.
Re: Five Ways I Speed Up My itel Phone by klinro(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
indigene:

You phone must be rooted
Those application are obtainable at playstore free, except roeshalf which is for sale
Download busybox and install
Download speed up swap and grant root access 5times and your phone is set to very fast.
CPUz set at ondemand governor, NO Frill can do same

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Fake And Original Infinix Smartphone And Battery / Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Mtn Pc Freee Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.