Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,704 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

End Time: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos (516 Views)

I Have Fvcked More Than 30 Girls Since This Year Yet Am Still Broke / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Time: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Celebgister: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
According to New Telegraph, the girls whose ages ranged between 10 and 15 were purposely housed to serve as sEx slaves in the financial hub in Nigeria. The 38-year old pastor from the South-eastern part of Nigeria has his church located at Sogunle area of Lagos metropolis.
The police recently swooped him on him during which he was whisked away along the 30 years for further investigations and prosecution following an intelligence report about his obnoxious motives.
The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the arrest of the GO. The PPRO said the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, had ordered investigation into the case. She said: “The command rescued about 30 young girls from the pastor’s custody.
“Two of them acknowledged he had canal knowledge of them. However, investigation is ongoing.”

Nkwocha, according to investigation, was addressing the congregation on Tuesday evening when policemen from Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) stormed the church. The GO stopped the service when the policemen introduced themselves.
They whisked away the pastor and

CONTINUE HERE http://www.amebosquare.com/news/end-time-30-girls-rescued-pastors-sex-camp-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your Cousin's Cousin? / Please Advice This Guy That Is Blindly In Love / How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.