Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! (32450 Views)

Poll: Predict the outcome of this match!

Germany wins: 26% (34 votes)
Nigeria wins: 73% (95 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ibime:
Lukman Haruna is the murderer of the team ,  he sent an Exocet missile through the heart of Nigerian football ,  Lukman Haruna committed a crime against the team, I repeat, a crime against the team."(Ibime)

Why did it get to that stage in the first place?

The Germans were playing with 10 men.
We had an extra player and Siasia couldn't use 2 strikers to win the game?
He never tried to win this game. He was more concerned with LOSING than WINNING.
Abeg. . . . . .His managerial nous should be questioned.

I woulda done better with this team.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by PAININASS: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
The most exciting match i ever watch
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by ogaade3: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
seriously, we should reflect on this.

whatever stone nigeria's fortunes have been tied too must have sunk too deep.
WDF!!!
cry
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Pataki: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
Arghhhhhhhhhhh!

Where is tkb? Did I not tell you on facebook? grin Me I no dey give myself tension over these yeye boys again.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Ibime(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
"David Ginola is the murderer of the team ,  he sent an Exocet missile through the heart of French football ,  David Ginola committed a crime against the team, I repeat, a crime against the team."(Gerard Houllier)

"Lukman Haruna is the murderer of the team ,  he sent an Exocet missile through the heart of Nigerian football ,  Lukman Haruna committed a crime against the team, I repeat, a crime against the team."(Ibime)
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by skynylaw: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
Haruna is too selfish, he is veru very slow to be a player
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Princek12(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
How did Haruna let that ball go? A disgraceful defeat. I just can't understand, why?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by omar22(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
Siasia,the most useless,senseless coach in the world

so na coach fault, we have so many idiot here
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
Message from my FRIEND To all NAIRALANDER thru a Chat  cheesy hahahha

firiend: every sector is affected
friend: its a virus
friendo: man needs to get out
friend is typing a message.
firiend: thats a sign
Faakay Telldem:   grin   grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Akpangbon: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=58pt]u been cursing the team from inception of the match, yet you want them to win? with your bad mouth and curses? go to germany and ask if thats they way the people support their team, stupid Nigerians.[/size]
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
these boys don't deserve sia sia!!! cry ahh, naija naija!!!
germany use sense beat us, agbara ko!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by jumobi1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
It's Yar'Adua's fault for implementing daft policies.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by chamotex(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
That last defender has got to foul that goal scorer there . . .

Thats what u call a Professional foul. . . . .lack of experience??
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Wtf?

skynylaw:

Haruna is too selfish, he is veru very slow to be a player
What was he doing on the pitch? Why did Siasia pick him?
This is a disgrace!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by asunaobi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
Nigerians are noise makers! No brain. Wake up Nigeria! Stop living in the past. The world has moved on and it is leaving you people behind. Even Ghana our neighbour knew this and changed their ways and behaviour. Now everything is working fine for them. Stop your boastful behaviour Nigeria and humble yoursejf before God and man! Use your God given resources and talent to better the lives of every man and woman in Nigeria so that whenever anybody is out there to defend the nation they will do it with last drop of blood. The Germans honestly deserve to win, they have a very decent country to return to. No Kidnapping! No, do know who I am?

CHANGE YOUR WAYS! PLAN WELL FOR THE FUTURE AND EVERY OTHER THINGS WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU! STOP BLAMING SIASIA OR THE BOYS! BLAME YOUR SO CALLED LEADERS.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by merge(f): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
Akpangbon:

[size=58pt]u been cursing the team from inception of the match, yet you want them to win? with your bad mouth and curses? go to germany and ask if thats they way the people support their team, stupid Nigerians.[/size]

Thank you

Many dumb people on this thread.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by chidichris(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
the truth is that the team is not worth been in the last 16.
going out today saves us a lot of preasure.
the coach most times makes use of numerical advantage but siasia never did.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by lalaboi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
Sometime i just wish i dont watch football! not fair!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by tkb417(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
hmm

Nigeria no go let me miss ma waka

den try sha

but tht haruna guy didnt add to d team only for him to send us go home
chei!!!

painfullllllllllllllll
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
This is unbelievable!!! shocked
A shameful defeat!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
All we are witnessing from these animals are the dividends of democracy.

These players no go school.

I have never seen so many baboons on the pitch at the same time.

The only players who went to school there are Obiorah and Rabiu.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Sauron1: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
chamotex:

Haruna had no business playing with the ball in that area.
He was trying to dribble when he should be shooting back in to the box.

I still blame SIASIA.

Ibime:

All we are witnessing from these animals are the dividends of democracy.

These players no go school.

I have never seen so many baboons on the pitch at the same time.

The only players who went to school there are Obiorah and Rabiu.

What about Siasia that waited 5 mins to replace an injured player??
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
they couldnt even maintain their lead for one minute. . .shame shame shame angry angry angry cry
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by TmeD0(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
abeg, make nobody say shit about siasia o because the guy try hin best. . .na hin boys no implement o jare  angry
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by koolchicco: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
chamotex:

The guy reaped us off!Its unimaginable!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
nothing works anymore in naija, football that used to make us happy is now making people sad!!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by chic2pimp(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
Akpangbon:

DON'T MIND DEM JARE. NA SO SO  DEM DEY YAB THE BOYS.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by drharry: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2009

We are now officially Chickens. I move for a rebranding of our name. There is nothing Flying or Super anymore.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by PAININASS: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
Senseless Siasia caused the 2nd goal.No 3 was injured and was not replaced for like 6min until german score the second goal
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by ayodede(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
Siasia and his boys have tried. Let's not forget we got to this stage by luck. Positives: Rabiu Ibrahim. We should fly him specially right now to Super eagles camp. You only need to watch Ibrahim and you won't ask to have Okocha back in Super eagles. For Siasia, managers have a reason why they make their captains midfielders and defenders. Siasia still has to learn somethings, most especially about Defense and Discipline.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Haruna had no business playing with the ball in that area.
He was trying to dribble when he should be shooting back in to the box.

I still blame SIASIA.
Exactly! What the heck was he trying to do?

It was because of him Siasia played Obiora Nwankwo as a CB even though the guy is a MF naturally.

To say I'm furious is an understatement!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Ibime(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

I still blame SIASIA.

The truth is that Nigerian players are simply uncoachable.

Gone are the days when we had intelligent players like Oliseh, Keshi and Finidi.

Same thing happened against Ghana in ACN 2008.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Alexi Vidal Suffers Bone-Exposing Injury After Using Cardboard As Shin Pads / South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) / Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.