Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! (32518 Views)

Poll: Predict the outcome of this match!

Germany wins: 26% (34 votes)
Nigeria wins: 73% (95 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by illusion2: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
THIS IS RIDICULOUS !!!!  WITH TEN MEN ?!

I've said we should forget about all these periodic euphoria & focus on our numerous problems - YAR'ADULL,NEPA,MEND,CORRUPTION etc

nairaland go crash dis nite
 cheesy cheesy
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by proudly9ja(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
What was Haruna thinking?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Seismic007(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, thank God I never watch the match, I was listening to Lucky dube instead

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Flying chicken my ass!!!!!!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by koolchicco: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
HARUNA HARUNA HARUNA.Useless name!!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
We still fit qualify , make una no lose hope.Afterall, those boys fast and pray die .

Naija , una too get mouth .Anyway, Germans were better of .

The koko be say make una vote me as the new coach.

Siasa,without delay tender your resignation kia kia b4 delay .
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by tkb417(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pataki:

Arghhhhhhhhhhh!

Where is tkb? Did I not tell you on facebook? grin Me I no dey give myself tension over these yeye boys again.
cry cry cry cry cry
ol boi, i wan cry
i no dey joke o
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
lalaboi:

Sometime i just wish i dont watch football! not fair!!
grin  grin

This is magic mate! sup dude!  grin Get the fact real!  cheesy
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Sauron1: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
PAININASS:

Senseless Siasia caused the 2nd goal.No 3 was injured and was not replaced for like 6min until german score the second goal

May God Bless You. . . . .

The Germans kept attacking that area of the pitch and Siasia stood there doing nothing.
He caused the 2nd goal. How can you not replace an injured left back for FIVE BLOODY MINUTES??
Apart from that, The Germans were a man down.
What is wrong in playing 2 strikers with a team that was a man down?

Gamble and win a game. The Germans took out a midfielder for an attacker when they were 2-1 down despite playing with 10 men.
That is brass BALLS.
Siasia is a coward and a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole. I respected that dude but he has messed up BIG TIME tonight.
Now that we have been kicked out, expect more kidnappings and more blowing up of pipelines.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by PAININASS: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
This is just the begining,ready to be dissapointed again on saturday by super chicken
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by tkb417(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
Senseless Siasia caused the 2nd goal.No 3 was injured and was not replaced for like 6min until german score the second goal

hmmm
na wa

i go fit sleep like this?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Positivity(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
That 3rd goal is a bit suspect, haruna was literally pushed off the ball. angry angry angry
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
ayodede:

For Siasia, managers have a reason why they make their captains midfielders and defenders. Siasia still has to learn somethings, most especially about Defense and Discipline.

Good point.

Ighalo as captain? what a joke? How can he organise his team from the front. The guy is a wastepipe sef. Who put the idiot in the team?

The most damning thing about SiaSia's tactics is that he put the slowest (and tallest) player (Obiorah) as the last line of defence when we are taking a corner.

Shouldnt a fast player like Abe (who is also short) be the last line of defence. What the fuuucck was Abe doing attacking the corner.

Fullbacks are supposed to stay back when their side have a corner, not slow centre backs.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by ikeyman00(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@@
[size=31pt]
haruna murdered the team period[/size]

period!!!

experince my ass

why would anybody wana slide razor across his face

u were the last man standing; u wana dribble!! why?? what if u loses the ball

u dnt fucing break the golden rules

imagine an idot overtaking without looking in the mirrow in the high way murder
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
This is unbelievable.

Why did it take 5-6 mins to make a substitution?

The only positive in this tournament- Rabiu Ibrahim, what a player.

The keeper also tried.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by amor4ce(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Princek12(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
We can still qualify--qualify for the most embarrassing team of the tournament
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by buffead(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
PAININASS:

This is just the begining,ready to be dissapointed again on saturday by super chicken

WONT EVEN WATCH DA MATCH FOR 2 SECS
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by jalether(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ibime:

The truth is that Nigerian players are simply uncoachable.

Gone are the days when we had intelligent players like Oliseh, Keshi and Finidi.

Same thing happened against Ghana in ACN 2008.

spot on dude
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by mafioso(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=14pt]ALL OF YOU BLAMING SIASIA ARE ALL FOOOOOLLSS  WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO WHEN ALL THE BOYZ KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO WINCHY THEIR FELLOW COLLEAGUES WITH JAX SO THEY CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE LIST SIASIA SAID IT THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A TEAM BECAUSE ALL THE BETTER PLAYERS DON GET INJURY COURTESY OF JUJU WEY THEIR COLLEAGUES USE ON THEM

SIASIA IS THE BEST COACH WE HAVE IN AFRICA AFTER THE EYGPTIAN NATIONAL TEAM COACH

FOR ALL SAMSON SIASIA FANS PLEASE HELP ME CONSOLE MY BEST COACH HERE[/size]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Samson-Siasia/24168537786
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by toosoon(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
thank God we lost 3-2 than to loose 10-1 to Brazil. why do Siasia keep using Haruna Siasia should be demoted to falcon eagles,
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
Positivity:

That 3rd goal is a bit suspect, haruna was literally pushed off the ball. angry angry angry

I agree but the referee wanted to punish him.
Haruna had all the time in the world to send that ball back to the German's box.
He hesitated and paid dearly for it. If i were a referee, i wouldn't give it as a foul too.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by lalaboi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
The main error was to try and win in normal time after dey equalised. . .it was just seconds left and they all rushed up for the corner/freekick. . , vulnurable for a counter. . . . Stupid team!! ba concentration. . .ba common sense. . .ba Patience. . . .ba everything!!

Am so pissed!!!!!!!! Now i have to face the stupid duds at work!! tseew!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by buffead(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
una no blind us ooooooooooooooooooo with ur font size shuooooooooooooooooooooooo abegiiii
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by chamotex(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Haruna had no business playing with the ball in that area.
He was trying to dribble when he should be shooting back in to the box.

I still blame SIASIA.

Nevertheless . . . . . . He was our last hope.
Bring the player down, get a RED card.
Let's play 10 men each . . . . .Game on. It woulda given us a lifeline.

What do you think a Jonh Terry woulda done in that situation. He woulda taken one for the team.

Question for all

Would any muslim/Hausa name their son HARUNA any more?   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by tkb417(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
FBS:

This is unbelievable.

Why did it take 5-6 mins to make a substitution?

The only positive in this tournament- Rabiu Ibrahim, what a player.

The keeper also tried.
i dont understand why Sisasia did that
i nearly entered the TV to play for the injured till his mind will be made up
ewww

e dey pain me o
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by skynylaw: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
HARUNA HARUNA , DON KILL THE TEAM, HARUNA IS SIMPLE A FOUL, SO SLOW,

OSANGA, OSANGA IS THE MAN , THAT GUY IS TOO MUCH

nothing works anymore in naija, football that used to make us happy is now making people sad!!!

thaz just the truth
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=30pt]Naija is blessed!

We can't complain!!  grin[/size]
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by asha80(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
How come we are finding it difficult to beat 10 men teams now Remember CAN2008 semi final against ghana
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Emperoh(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
Gosh!!! for the second 45 minutes, i couldn't talk
I will console with Rabiu's second goal!! All i need now i some tranquilisers.
This team is a heartbreaker!!!
Siasia should look out for boys that can be coached!! I rest my case!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ha Haruna! From the beginning of the march he showed signs of one that was going to flop.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
Nothing all this mallam sabi do 4 dem life , if na to practise sharia and say education is a sin .

Na to shot that Haruna d way dem take kill *******
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by jalether(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@@@@@@@
[size=31pt]
haruna murdered the team period[/size]

period!!!

experince my ass

why would anybody wana slide razor across his face

u were the last man standing; u wana dribble!! why?? what if u loses the ball

u dnt fucing break the golden rules

imagine an idot overtaking without looking in the mirrow in the high way murder

It just goes to show you that stupidity is genetically influenced, it's better we got knocked out now cos the humiliation would ve been

too much against brazil

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

Julen Lopetegui: Spain Sacks Coach After He Takes Real Madrid Job / Man Slumps, Dies During Early Morning Jogging Exercise In Lagos (photo) / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.