Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,381 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! (32520 Views)

Poll: Predict the outcome of this match!

Germany wins: 26% (34 votes)
Nigeria wins: 73% (95 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by PAININASS: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
We need someone like ferguson,wenger maybe mourio to sail us through

A good `coach would know that the last 10 min of any match is the most dangerious time

shut the f***uk up,don't mention haruna or any of the dogs

SIASIA
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by koolchicco: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
tkb417:

i dont understand why Sisasia did that
i nearly entered the TV to play for the injured till his mind will be made up
ewww

e dey pain me o

At least u made me smile a bit! grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
If I come within 50 metres of HARUNA LUKMAN, I swear I'm going to commit murder.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Sauron1: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
tkb417:

ewww

e dey pain me o

I nearly broke ma TV screen.

The left back was out there injured prolly didnt want to come off and Siasia did nothing.
That area of the pitch is vulnerable and smart wingers would exploit the advantage.
It was a gaping hole for the Germans to exploit and they did. Fair play to them.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by sultan003(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
OMG!!!!!!
HARUNA, what do think you were doing.
GOD, why is is that Nigerian teams cannot defend a lead,
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
tkb417:

ewww

e dey pain me o
This is very hard to believe. How possicant was that?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by jalether(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

The left back was out there injured prolly didnt want to come off and Siasia did nothing.
That area of the pitch is vulnerable and smart wingers would exploit the advantage.
It was a gaping hole for the Germans to exploit and they did. Fair play to them.

I am begining to think sia sia is a fluke undecided, that was just criminal
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by infobut(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
my advice is those boys who played tonight should go and start reading their books that is for those who finished secondary school .They also should get JAMB forms for both UME & PCME cos it's obvious they have no future in football. That is my advice ooooo "A word is enough for the wise". cry cry cry
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by omar22(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
Why did it take 5-6 mins to make a substitution?

IT COULD BE A KNOCK!!! THAT TAKES 5 TO 6 MINUTES TO RUN OFF!!!

DONT YOU WATCH FOOTIE
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Sauron1: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
Emperoh:

Gosh!!! for the second 45 minutes, i couldn't talk
I will console with Rabiu's second goal!! All i need now i some tranquilisers.
This team is a heartbreaker!!!
Siasia should look out for boys that can be coached!! I rest my case!!

Siasia himself should be coached.

Come on. . . . .These so called useless Nigerian managers watch English Premiership every weekend.
Has he ever seen Wenger or Ferguson taking 5 minutes to replace an injured left back?
He committed a cardinal SIN. . . . . .I don't care about what he's done in the past.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by theviper1: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
we always like building our castles and hopes on the atlantic ocean instead of solid rock. in the 1st place,we were not supposed to be promoted to this stage.nigeria would have been allowed to go home since and suck on our lemons. going down and a goal out of nothing against ten german boys is the best way to uplift ur footballing carrears. well done crawling eagles. eagles ni,mbekwuru ni.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Ibime(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=14pt]SOMEONE TELL MY WHY THE SLOWEST (AND TALLEST) PLAYER, OBIORAH WAS OUR LAST MAN BACK FROM THE CORNER?

WHERE WAS THE SHORT RIGHT BACK ABE. DONT TELL ME HE WENT FORWARD TO ATTACK THE CORNER AND LEFT SLOW OBIORAH AS THE LAST MAN![/size]
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by greateliso(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
its just a game, we may beat them next tym
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Princek12(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
I dey watch match in class instead of listening to my law lecture; and as dem score I inadvertently put my hand for head; professor come ask me sey i dey raise my hand for question?  Na so d thing pain me.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by koolchicco: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
FBS:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

Heeheheheheheheheheheheheheh.Tell what,In that situation its very very POSSICANT! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
Which day this boys dey plan return ?I one go airport wait dem ,treat all of them fuckup, especially Haruna.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by tkb417(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

hmm
cant talk

ill find my voice by saturday

koolchicco:

[/b]

At least u made me smile a bit! grin grin
mscheww
u still dey smile?
na frown full ma face
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Eggyloo: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
We really postponed our defeat, remember we just manage to qualify from the group. Everything seemed so right at the beginning until a one minute mistake caused this great fall. Flying eagles welcome back to Naija.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by PAININASS: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
semid4lyfe:

If I come within 50 metres of HARUNA LUKMAN, I swear I'm going to commit murder.
You better be very carefull,even yaradua no commit suicide talk about useless you
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by jalether(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
omar22:

IT COULD BE A KNOCK!!! THAT TAKES 5 TO 6 MINUTES TO RUN OFF!!!

DONT YOU WATCH FOOTIE

That is bullshit dude, no sane coach takes 6 mins to sub an injured player, siasia has lost it
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Positivity(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

I agree but the referee wanted to punish him.
Haruna had all the time in the world to send that ball back to the German's box.
He hesitated and paid dearly for it. If i were a referee, i wouldn't give it as a foul too.

I'm not trying to make excuses for our team cos they didn't play like they deserve to be in the 1/4 finals, but it behoves the referee to officiate justly irrespective of the players' actions or in-actions.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Sauron1: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
the viper:

we always like building our castles and hopes on the atlantic ocean instead of solid rock. in the 1st place,we were not supposed to be promoted to this stage.nigeria would have been allowed to go home since and suck on our lemons. going down and a goal out of nothing against ten german boys is the best way to uplift your footballing carrears. well done crawling eagles. eagles ni,mbekwuru ni.

Nigeria were the better team until Siasia decided to wait till ETERNITY to replace an injured player.

Positivity:

I'm not trying to make excuses for our team cos they didn't play like they deserve to be in the 1/4 finals, but it behoves the referee to officiate justly irrespective of the players' actions or in-actions.

The referee was prolly pissed with Haruna.
He played ever so well until that moment of lunacy.

The Germans won the ball in their half so they still had a lot to do to score their goal.
Our defenders were running like pregnant cows and couldn't catch up with the Germans who have played with 10 men for 30 minutes.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by buffead(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
loool take omi suru ehenn
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by jalether(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
FBS:

After that, do you still think sia sia is the man?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by koolchicco: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
tkb417:

hmm
cant talk

ill find my voice by saturday
mscheww
u still dey smile?
na frown full ma face

Say wetin happen,abi person die?Abeg I dey go make myself a big bowl of Ponded yam! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by chic2pimp(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
Princek12:

I dey watch match in class instead of listening to my law lecture; and as dem score I inadvertently put my hand for head; professor come ask me sey i dey raise my hand for question?  Na so d thing pain me.
 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wahlai if I be your prof,I go slap you. Useless bwoi  grin grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
thank god they're out. now we can have some peace without all those loud mouths out there. up germany. 10 against 11. what a shame. that was part 1. part 2 is on sunday.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by buffead(f): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
HARUNA SHOULD BETTER SNEAK INTO NAIJA AT MIDNIGHT LOOL , I CN IMAGINE HOW IS LIFE IS AT STAKE NOW
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by skynylaw: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
PLS SIASIA IS NOT TO BE BLAME ABEG, HARUNA LUKMAN IS THE GUY TO BE EXECUTED
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by chamotex(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ibime:

[size=14pt]SOMEONE TELL MY WHY THE SLOWEST (AND TALLEST) PLAYER, OBIORAH WAS OUR LAST MAN BACK FROM THE CORNER?

WHERE WAS THE SHORT RIGHT BACK ABE. DONT TELL ME HE WENT FORWARD TO ATTACK THE CORNER AND LEFT SLOW OBIORAH AS THE LAST MAN![/size]

Ibime can you please tell me what John Terry woulda done as the last man in that situation?
That defender shoulda brought down the goal scorer, get a red and GAME ON . . . .  lack of experience!!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by jalether(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

you still get enegy to dey laugh
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Princek12(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

I know. Professor for slap me. But, on the real, it hurts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Julen Lopetegui: Spain Sacks Coach After He Takes Real Madrid Job / Man Slumps, Dies During Early Morning Jogging Exercise In Lagos (photo) / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.