Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (63159 Views)

Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
tafabaloo:
Bad rubbish

Won't be disappointed to see Kenyans organising 'Miss HIV+' someday.

Devil don relocate go Kenya now.

As in Esu Worldwide or Regional HQ? grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by MrMacinterchi1: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
dainformant:
marrying this girl is a very "beautiful way to die"

lol. no 75.
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by NairaMaster1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
AntiWailer:
F00ls celebrating a Killer.

Beautiful face, ugly soul.

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Originalsly: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmm..... if she can plunge a knife 22 times into her guy over suspicion of cheating.... who would risk their life not voting her queen? ...Queen thru fear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by ujezeez(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Wingback:
East Africans are really cold people...Only seen one nice one my whole life. WTF A beauty pageant? That's just a security risk That could subject her to jealousy plots. I won't be surprised if one day she's found in a pool of her own blood with a shank wedged deep into her vagina and her face horribly slashed.

Their girls are total monsters...They have this distorted view in feminism and are generally rude AF...Lemme rest my fingers.
What is the title of this your horror movie?...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by ahahnow: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2016
hmmm this prison is interesting ooo. are all prisons like this?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by daringmax(m): 12:07am On Sep 02, 2016
I need serious article writers. Laptop and internet connectivity a necessity. Serious minded individuals should Contact me via whatsapp or call on 07081150086
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Wingback:
East Africans are really cold people...Only seen one nice one my whole life. WTF A beauty pageant? That's just a security risk That could subject her to jealousy plots. I won't be surprised if one day she's found in a pool of her own blood with a shank wedged deep into her vagina and her face horribly slashed.

Their girls are total monsters...They have this distorted view in feminism and are generally rude AF...Lemme rest my fingers.
THEY ARE LESS THAN HUMANS. KENYANS. SO DISSAPPOINTED WHEN OBAMA IDENTIFIED WITH THEM.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by mayskit4luv(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2016
dainformant:

You may want to include 1000 to it.
1000 beautiful ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by flom96: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2016
killing ti take over, ashewo o jawo mo
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by anibueli147(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
such a fine girl

she no too fyn na
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by donfineboi: 12:14am On Sep 02, 2016
dainformant:
This is one hell of a prisoner who most guys would love to align with despite her condition -due to her striking beauty. The lady identified as Ruth Wanjiru Kamande, stabbed her boyfriend multiple times after a quarrel in Buruburu, Kenya over suspicion of cheating on her, now has been crowned Miss Langata Prison 2016. Her dashing beauty awed the judges leaving them with no doubt but to crown her the beauty queen.

Wanjiru is being held in remand at the prison after she stabbed Farid Mohamed in September 2015 after accusing him of cheating on her.

Wanjiru had accused her boyfriend of cheating after she saw his text messages and is said to have grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed him for about 22 times and then turned the knife on herself in an attempted murder-suicide case.

Neighbors found the couple in a pool of blood and Wanjiru was rushed to hospital and later to Langata after she recovered from her injuries.

Wanjiru beat 19 other candidates to be crowned Miss Langata Prison which was held to support the rehabilitation of female prisoners at the institution.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/ruth-wanjiru-kamande-who-stabbed-her.html

u see a kenyan lady... u run for ur dear life
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by pippimp(m): 12:16am On Sep 02, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
So you Won Beauty Pageant in Prison and you are happy with smiles on your face after killing the innocent guy Some women with
they Heartless Demonic heart. Kenya and they usual weird news again be like monkey and banana grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if i understand your logic, men don't commit murder right? Or is that weirder news don't come out of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by mhiztamanny: 12:37am On Sep 02, 2016
..and those prison guards will be feasting on this fine pvssies free of charge... grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2016
His dead boyfriend be like http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dgc.gif
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2016
His dead boyfriend be like

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Biospnx(m): 12:41am On Sep 02, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
So you Won Beauty Pageant in Prison and you are happy with smiles on your face after killing the innocent guy Some women with
they Heartless Demonic heart. Kenya and they usual weird news again be like monkey and banana grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
HQ dey kenya... Branches dey worldwide.
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Biospnx(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Estimable:
Kenya Kenya all d time, tiri gbosa for una
Her TuTu will corrode or rust cos she no go get bf again except for wanders o
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by greatex(m): 12:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Devil don relocate go Kenya now.[/quote]. True bro very true
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by mathong: 1:43am On Sep 02, 2016
you dont like your life right?

marrying this girl is the easiest and quickest way to die!!!
Lexusgs:
Then get fyn gals for dere prison o. Is it a mixed prison, make I quick pull some fast crime for Kenya?
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by LorDBolton(m): 2:41am On Sep 02, 2016
dainformant:

Dis comment cracked me up. Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Drzeex(m): 3:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by naijafella(m): 3:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Celebrity murderer sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by onyeawka80(m): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Wingback:

U are on point! I guess Uganda shuld be one of d east african countries, I have a friend and she is vry rude.
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Tedassie(m): 4:25am On Sep 02, 2016
She's lucky she didn't receive the capital punishment she truly deserved. Wonder how the family of the deceased would react seeing this

Beauté fatale

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by abbahlovethchi: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2016
see handsome boy wasted.boys repent,leave women alone.
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by fabre4: 4:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Proffdada:
Femme Fatale undecided

I think basic instinct Sharon stone would fit her better

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by AceDomino(m): 4:46am On Sep 02, 2016
dainformant:

Hell Yeah
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by jay7(m): 5:49am On Sep 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
a cold blooded killer...dats all I see

Shuuuuuu anyway you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.