Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady (2928 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
please guys, I started my I.t. at a company and their is this lady that use to catch my attention everytime..as in I like the girl. she use to follow her mum that sell food for us but she doesn't sell food..she just chill around when her mum is selling..pls how I do approach her? I mean I need those hot o.t. that u guys use to start d conversation...I want that girl badly..what do I say when I go meet her//?? pls help a brother who is shy..and trying to overcome it...reply asap pls..
front page pls..to make it faster..cos I need to talk to her tomorrow..before weekend
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by mrmrmister: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Leave the girl alone. Face your I.T so you can become a respectable citizen in the society, just like Mark Z.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Mikkystorm: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol, alright then. Here's what you have to know. Firstly, no guy is SHY. It just depends on our mood to different situations. You like this girl & an approach is needed for an intimation to be established. Note, there's no actual ' Great liner ' that could be so perfect. Some girls ain't just the same. She' could be that ' mummy's girl ' that's always with her mother's advice daily on not following guys and unwanted pregnancy. So, you take it cool. Approach with a smile, not a scary or pervertive one, but a nice not too broad chin, flashing your right teeth ( lol, if you know what I mean ). Then a ' HI ' would do. Stretching out your right hand for a hand-shake. Remember, be yourself. Tell her your name, and ask her for hers. Then, if she smiles while reciprocating your words then you are good to go. Remember, for starters, don't keep the convo too long. Attempt, collecting her contact on first meeting though, it helps a lot. Thank me later.
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
tayo200:
please guys, I started my I.t. at a company and their is this lady that use to catch my attention everytime..as in I like the girl. she use to follow her mum that sell food for us but she doesn't sell food..she just chill around when her mum is selling..pls how I do approach her? I mean I need those hot o.t. that u guys use to start d conversation...I want that girl badly..what do I say when I go meet her//?? pls help a brother who is shy..and trying to overcome it...reply asap pls..
front page pls..to make it faster..cos I need to talk to her tomorrow..before weekend

Brah, appearance is the number one thing, if you look good facially that's excellent, then you have to dress really good as in really good not chewing gum boys dressing when them go wear tight pencil Jean o, just be classic or whatever your style of dressing is bla bla bla

Ok now, go meet her when she is alone so she will be comfortable talking with you, keep it simple since you shy, calm your voice tone down and speak slowly so you will be comfortable talking to her

You: hello,. .. how are you beautiful?

She: good morning, afternoon or evening.

You: respond.

You: my name is Tayo, I would like us to be friends, do you mind?

She: hmmm, okay.

You: so what's your name?

She: bla bla bla

You: cool, you have really beautiful eyes, you look like you are about to glow, (then you smile) if only you could see what my eyes see right now, (smile)

She: she might smile or she might say thank u.

You:don't respond to the thank you, just smile if she says that if not go on with; I have to run along now, let me have your number so I can call you up when I'm free so we spend some time together and get to know each other better as my new friend

She: okay or I don't have a phone grin

Lmao.

Just go and meet her.

1 Like

Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by ikombe: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
make i dey observe dey learn too cheesy as i no sabi toast girl.

The guy above the guy above me , e be like dem dey follow you from village

Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by obiorathesubtle: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Walk up to her, pull your pants and show her your Dick..

Works everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
tayo200:
Don't listen to any advice anyone here has to offer... Just summon courage & start conversation with her, d rest will unfold naturally. U will even b surprised dat u had it in u. My point is dat, it is d first step (beginning) of every endeavor dat seems difficult. Just like how difficult it is 4 a baby to make it's first step while learning to walk.
In ur case d first step here is how to initiate conversation.
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Make lots of moiney and they'll be the ones chasing you. True talk. smiley
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by firstking01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol, see desperationgrin
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by lilmax(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
tayo your supervisor will be there next week and this is what's on your mind? grin
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, see desperationgrin
you reek of confusion.. No offense
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Laveda(f): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
OdikwaRisky:

Yeah, they'll definitely chase the money, and if it eventually fades, the girls leave too. undecided
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yes dear, only the genuine ones, not the gold diggers would stay.
Laveda:

Yeah, they'll definitely chase the money, and if it eventually fades, the girls leave too. undecided

Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Maxi112: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:

Brah, appearance is the number one thing, if you look good facially that's excellent, then you have to dress really good as in really good not chewing gum boys dressing when them go wear tight pencil Jean o, just be classic or whatever your style of dressing is bla bla bla

Ok now, go meet her when she is alone so she will be comfortable talking with you, keep it simple since you shy, calm your voice tone down and speak slowly so you will be comfortable talking to her

You: cool, you have really beautiful eyes, you look like you are about to glow, (then you smile) if only you could see what my eyes see right now, (smile)

You:don't respond to the thank you, just smile if she says that if not go on with; I have to run along now, let me have your number so I can call you up when I'm free so we spend some time together and get to know each other better as my new friend

Lmao.

Just go and meet her.

stale

A sane girl won't fall for this
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
ikombe:

Lol

grin

Someone cannot play around again without u Nairalanders attacking
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
discoprophet:

you reek of confusion.. No offense
How??
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
mrmrmister:
Leave the girl alone. Face your I.T so you can become a respectable citizen in the society, just like Mark Z.
lol...thanks for d advice but i need this NOW
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mikkystorm:
Lol, alright then. Here's what you have to know. Firstly, no guy is SHY. It just depends on our mood to different situations. You like this girl & an approach is needed for an intimation to be established. Note, there's no actual ' Great liner ' that could be so perfect. Some girls ain't just the same. She' could be that ' mummy's girl ' that's always with her mother's advice daily on not following guys and unwanted pregnancy. So, you take it cool. Approach with a smile, not a scary or pervertive one, but a nice not too broad chin, flashing your right teeth ( lol, if you know what I mean ). Then a ' HI ' would do. Stretching out your right hand for a hand-shake. Remember, be yourself. Tell her your name, and ask her for hers. Then, if she smiles while reciprocating your words then you are good to go. Remember, for starters, don't keep the convo too long. Attempt, collecting her contact on first meeting though, it helps a lot. Thank me later.
I hope to thank u later o
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
ikombe:

so, that makes us two
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:

Lmao.

Just go and meet her.

nice bro
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
yeah .dts my believe too..but b4 money comes, time for don go
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
lilmax:
tayo your supervisor will be there next week and this is what's on your mind? grin
hahaha...na true o..but this one na 7 units course..no carry am
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
tayo200:

nice bro

Yeah just be cool, no rush talk, just go slow, u be fine tmrw and she be all urs in due time.
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Walk up to her...
Lemmme give you some scopes...

You: Hello
Girl: Good afternoon
You: How are you,I have been seeing you for sometime now. What's your name...
Girl: My name is joy...
You: Wow m Richard..
Girl: Okay
You: How's everything
Girl: Fine
You: Okay joy I just wanted to say hi, can I have your number so we can talk later...
Girl: Okay 0717bla bla bla
You: Thanks we called you later...

Lolz
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by tayo200(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Walk up to her...
Lemmme give you some scopes...

You: Hello
Girl: Good afternoon
You: How are you,I have been seeing you for sometime now. What's your name...
Girl: My name is joy...
You: Wow m Richard..
Girl: Okay
You: How's everything
Girl: Fine
You: Okay joy I just wanted to say hi, can I have your number so we can talk later...
Girl: Okay 0717bla bla bla
You: Thanks we called you later...

Lolz
thanks..I pray its as easy.as dt o
Re: Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
tayo200:

thanks..I pray its as easy.as dt o
Lol dress coded oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Boo Are Leaving Nigeria For Good Next Month / Meet Highest Paid Instagram LovePeddler Who Makes As Much As $10k A Day Sleeping / Married NYSC Corps Members Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.