Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market (32286 Views)

BREAKING! Osinbajo's New Policy Crashes Dollar As Naira Gains Massively NOW NOW / #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment / Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Deepfreezer(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Una never see anything. This is just the beginning.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by bashydemy1: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
crown08:
WHY ARE SO STUPID! WHO IS HE REFERRING TO? UR FATHER?
No your greatgrandfather useless boy..

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by oyinkinola: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/buhari-is-not-magician-trending-as.html
....but what Godwin emefiele is doing as a governor of CBN or he's a bench-warmer there?
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by entparrot(f): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
How do you define who is power drunk? Is it someone who went to break the vault (Foreign reserve) cos of his reelection or what?

In Politics truly you look for your opponents faults and a times you blame them for what they are doing right.. But GEJ lack the ability to be a leader, If he was ask to go and sit down he will sit down, If them ask am to stand up he will stand up.. They advice him to ignore OBJ and the likes and he did the same.. They ask him to stop attacks on Boko Haram and he listen to them, They ask him to let them share the $2.1 billion meant for arms and he just do what ever they say that not a leader.. Since all of you have been crying and shouting did PMB change his way? That's where you know this man have a vision and have something he is planing to do..

GEJ is a true democrat.

We have now tasted both side and we can tell which one is better @ First we thought GEJ was no good, but after this 16months under APC we all have realize we have made the greatest mistake of our life time.

believe me anybody still defending the president with this hardship he has put on us, must be paid APC social media warriors, they use those social media warriors to tell us we have the wrong person in GEJ, they blinded us with lies,you cant fool us anymore oga, we are now wiser.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by nigerianvenom(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chubhie:
All the promises buhari made during the campaigns are likened to promises a man makes on top a lady at the point while offloading his wild oats.
angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by oyinkinola: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
entparrot:

GEJ is a true democrat.

We have now tasted both side and we can tell which one is better @ First we thought GEJ was no good, but after this 16months under APC we all have realize we have made the greatest mistake of our life time.

believe me anybody still defending the president with this hardship he has put on us, must be paid APC social media warriors, they use those social media warriors to tell us we have the wrong person in GEJ, they blinded us with lies,you cant fool us anymore oga, we are now wiser.
...are you not late to be wiser now! at what age?
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by TheVictorious(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
How do you define who is power drunk? Is it someone who went to break the vault (Foreign reserve) cos of his reelection or what?

In Politics truly you look for your opponents faults and a times you blame them for what they are doing right.. But GEJ lack the ability to be a leader, If he was ask to go and sit down he will sit down, If them ask am to stand up he will stand up.. They advice him to ignore OBJ and the likes and he did the same.. They ask him to stop attacks on Boko Haram and he listen to them, They ask him to let them share the $2.1 billion meant for arms and he just do what ever they say that not a leader.. Since all of you have been crying and shouting did PMB change his way? That's where you know this man have a vision and have something he is planing to do..

Thank God you said "IN POLITICS"

This politics game should be left for the politicians and not the citizenry. The citizens that are supposed to access them on the basis of their electoral promises are now fast to defend their interest for religious or tribal sentiments. Is the elected officer no longer answerable to the elecorate?

I criticize Buhari's policy now by stating facts that are verifiable and the average youth will ignore every statistical data and stroke me on the faulty assumption that Jonathan was worse. Why not rate Buhari without Jonathan, didn't Buhari know how bad the country was before he seized power? Okay if you say Jonathan was very bad does it translate that Buhari is therefore good?

Okay let me ask you now. Is Buhari's government sensible in their policies? and is it the best we can get at the stage of our democracy?
Please answer

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by bashydemy1: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
entparrot:

GEJ is a true democrat.

Why is it that most of you ladies reason like a fish? How is GEJ a democrats? for wasting our resources on election? Maybe democrat now has another mean.... I think first thing you need to ask is how did we get to out current economy recession? Mind recession is affecting all OPEC nations.. Oh.. do you even know what i mean by OPEC nations? They are oil producing nations. This is affecting Russia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iran etc but their ability to make hay while the sun is shining is what they are living on today, They could be able to safe then and they are enjoying now.. But that your same GEJ instead of saving, They started sharing the money and looting to the extent of him coming on air to say stealing is not corruption.. How did we get to vote in GEJ in the first place? we need to blame OBJ for this.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by cliquevibes(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Angrymode:

Abeg I never chop well to LOL today!!
So because u never chop u no wan laugh, u lack faith...

Jst Open ur mouth right nw towards the heavens and envision wat u want to eat and believe, u will then see wonders...Jst try it, a trial will convince u...

No go swallow air ooo grin
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by bashydemy1: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
TheVictorious:

Thank God you said "IN POLITICS"

This politics game should be left for the politicians and not the citizenry. The citizens that are supposed to access them on the basis of their electoral promises are now fast to defend their interest for religious or tribal sentiments. Is the elected officer no longer answerable to the elecorate?

I criticize Buhari's policy now by stating facts that are verifiable and the average youth will ignore every statistical data and stroke me on the faulty assumption that Jonathan was worse. Why not rate Buhari without Jonathan, didn't Buhari know how bad the country was before he seized power? Okay if you say Jonathan was very bad does it translate that Buhari is therefore good?

Okay let me ask you now. Is Buhari's government sensible in their policies? and is it the best we can get at the stage of our democracy?
Please answer

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/

So far i commend PMB on some infrastructures he is putting in place and also on the diversification agenda, But think this is what should have been done like 2-3 yrs ago under GEJ but instead that keep looting and sharing money.

Crude oil which is our main source of income for now happen to be a up and down business, But when the price is up a good leader need to safe the money for dry days like this. Okonjo Iweala warn GEJ about saving but they never listen instead go into competition of who will loot the highest. So far Buhari policies are good but with the bombing of pipelines which is crippling the economy, There's no money to implement those policies..

Now what do you think PMB should do now to turn the economy around? Mind you remember great economist like Soludo, Iweala, Utomi etc never say anything bad about this Govt cos they understand what is going on now better than us.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by cliquevibes(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
ade3164:
bros u funny die
. Abeg I funny Alive, I shall not die but live.. grin
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by TheVictorious(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:

So far i commend PMB on some infrastructures he is putting in place and also on the diversification agenda, But think this is what should have been done like 2-3 yrs ago under GEJ but instead that keep looting and sharing money.

Crude oil which is our main source of income for now happen to be a up and down business, But when the price is up a good leader need to safe the money for dry days like this. Okonjo Iweala warn GEJ about saving but they never listen instead go into competition of who will loot the highest. So far Buhari policies are good but with the bombing of pipelines which is crippling the economy, There's no money to implement those policies..

Now what do you think PMB should do now to turn the economy around? Mind you remember great economist like Soludo, Iweala, Utomi etc never say anything bad about this Govt cos they understand what is going on now better than us.

Oga thank you but you didnt answer my question well

Please go back and read my post carefully and then answer my question without stating GEJ or any other previous government.

Afterall it is the condemnation of GEJ and his shortcomings; and the aftermath of bad leadership we witnessed that led to voting Buhari into power, it would have been anyone else don't you think so?
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by arushiuga(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
What is this man they call buhari still doing there. If he finds it difficult running the country he should step down a nd allow a competent person tule
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by arushiuga(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
What is this man they call buhari still doing there. If he finds it difficult running the country he should step down a nd allow a competent person rule
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by DrP2000(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan wasn't a magician too but they wanted him to perform miracles and wonders.

Buhari, you must be a magician whether you like it o
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by DrP2000(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
True! He's not a magician, neither is he a presidential material
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by bashydemy1: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
TheVictorious:

Oga thank you but you didnt answer my question well

Please go back and read my post carefully and then answer my question without stating GEJ or any other previous government.

Afterall it is the condemnation of GEJ and his shortcomings; and the aftermath of bad leadership we witnessed that led to voting Buhari into power, it would have been anyone else don't you think so?

There's no way we will be talking about this current situation of our economy without mention the previous administration of GEJ.. We always remember the bad people. are people not still talking about Abacha? are not still remembering how OBJ saved alot of money when price of crude oil was high? Let assume OBJ also squandered and shared the money he saved then what will Yaradua might have done? what will GEJ met in the treasury before they started sharing it..

Before we can start blaming PMB that will be until crude oil price rise to how it is during GEJ then we will know how he will utilise the money without sharing like GEJ.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
The problems bedevilling this country is becoming unbearable

God have mercy..we are fed up... Nigerians are hungry and angry.
We need serious revival
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
olagamalin:

You know a Nation is in trouble when a Dj,comedian,actors and actresses constitute the main delegation that received the 6th Richest man in the GLOBE.

This part made me speechless!
Nigeria is officially in bubu induced coma.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by smileysmiley(f): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Since Buhari is not a magician, he should step down cause Nigeria obviously needs a magician for now.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Excuzeme: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is not a magician yet he promised us heaven on earth. If I hear!

If a "man" promises you "Heaven on Earth" while you know that he owns none of both (They belong to God!) and YOU believe him, then YOU are the Foolishian (That is a foolish magician).

Under the present circumstance Nigeria finds itself (due to bad and even criminal actions of the past Govt, #BuhariIsNotAMagician but TIME will vindicate him if only he can keep his focus and watch the thieves in his Govt, with a Hawk-eye.

Most importantly, l have seen very HUNGRY people in recent times, like l have never, ever seen before!
Mr. President, please do something about FOOD and do it FAST because a hungry Man, is an Angry Man
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Cjrane2: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Those that asked for a NEPA receipt as Buhari certificate should enjoy the damage and suffering an illiterate in very sensitive offices and positions can inflict on the citizens

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by franklynsunny(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari is a reli gud toaster
He can get any woman he wants wit his sweet mouth
I still ve hop for d later gud of d dis bad economy we r facing

E go better
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Excuzeme:

If a "man" promise you Heaven on Earth" while you know that he owns none of both (They belong to God!) and YOU believe him, then YOU are the Foolishian (That is a foolish magician).

The assertion above is more like a confirmation that all those that believed bubu`s campaign promises where he promised all sorts of impossible things and voted based on those promissory illusion are all Foolishians!
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Origin(f): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Stop quoting black market price. Report your bank if they do not give you forex for approved business and personal uses.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigeria (a poor and fantastically corrupt country -thanks to gej, saraki, onusore, dasuki e.t.c) never see anything yet. i dont envy buhari at all. The amount of looting in the last dispensation is enough to bring any economy to its knees. I thank God for Canada, a rich country. A minister was removed two years ago for spending $15 on orange juice when she was on an official trip to the UK, yet people steal billions in the last government and you werent expecting repercussions..lol.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/buhari-is-not-magician-trending-as.html
... Of course Buhari is not a magician yet his O level certificate MAGICALLY disappears. Make una kotunu!
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by crown08(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
No your greatgrandfather useless boy..
CHAI! E PAIN THE IDIOT.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by bashydemy1: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2016
crown08:
CHAI! E PAIN THE IDIOT.
YOUR GREATGRANDFATHER WILL BE BITING HIS FINGER IN HIS GRAVE NOW FOR HAVING SUCH A STEWPID GREAT-GRANDSON.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by millionaireman: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari believed he was a magician when he promised in Owerri, Imo state, that he would make one Naira to exchange for One Dollar.

Buhari must perform the magic, else he is a very deceptive fellow.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by justy15: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2016
more companies are laying off n closing shop by day, a bag of Clement now #2500, $1/#425 for a man that promised us heaven on earth yet some idiots come here to tell us he is not a magician. I didn't even know how Nigerians fell for this scam. oby, thiefnibu, okoroawusa n amaechi God will sure punish u guyz n your generation for misleading Nigerians
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market by HolyTitus(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Our G-Boys don make ham

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns / Fayose Celebrates President Buhari's 75th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.