Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video (29545 Views)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by hollawaley2: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Adeyeye, who was rusticated on allegation of making defamatory post about the Varsity's Vice Chancellor, Prof. Rahman Bello on the Facebook Social Network, suggested that the Vice Chancellor and the professors who interpreted his write-up at the disciplinary panel have intelligence deficits and lacking managerial capabilities.

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f725oU4jMvE

See earlier thread here about his rustication and read the article that caused his rustication here https://www.nairaland.com/3310038/adeyeye-olorunfemi-rusticated-unilag-facebook

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by hollawaley2: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
watch directly on YouTube here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f725oU4jMvE
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by casttlebarbz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kip it up

8 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by prinsam30: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
am still waiting patiently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by donifez(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
If exposing a crime is said to be a crime; then it is safe to say we are being ruled by criminals.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by metalDETECTED(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
I like this guy ... i'd love to give him scholarship to phd level cool

27 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Electronzeez(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Damn , there is a no nonsense ball on this guy grin

13 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Sveen: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
I blame the guy for his predicament. He is wise enough to write a lengthy epistle about his varsity, thereby subjecting the School and it's authorities into abject ridicule and disrespect, as if that wasn't enough, he went ahead and threaten them that he is untouchable, and then including his name in his write-up in the process. Ergo, i daresay he had it coming. No be only microcosm you go see, na micro-organism.

Cc. lalasticlala

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by delishpot: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ladies and gentle men........I present to you.........Your future president

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Mightyraw(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Mightyraw(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who is to blame,
I dnt know wen voicing out as bcom a crime

Why do student Have to be oppressed evrytime
#say no to oppresion
#intimidation we condole not
Aluta continua

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why is he acting all pissed and surprised, what happened to anonymity? He sure had it coming! undecided undecided
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by d4guy: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sveen:
I blame the guy for his predicament. He is wise enough to write a lengthy epistle about his varsity, thereby subjecting the School and it's authorities into abject ridicule and disrespect, as if that wasn't enough, he went ahead and threaten them that he is untouchable, and then including his name in his write-up in the process. Ergo, i daresay he had it coming. No be only microcosm you go see, na micro-organism.

Cc. lalasticlala
Everybody is not a coward bro, in a sane society , what he did is not a crime .

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
In as much I love his guts, it would have been better he kept anonimity..

Even at that, I doff my hat for him. You can hardly win a war with those educated cabal..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by topstar80(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cool.. Only that he made a mistake of depicting Funaab as a school that made an unpeaceful protest.... Funaab's protest was a peaceful one turned into a riot by our so called policemen.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by AsoRockz01(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2016
This Bro has got balls not just balls but "hard balls".
Bro doesn't give a damn.
Only if this country was ruled by sensible people,this matter ought to have been lookedd into by civil society group and other responsible agencies.

If na Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye's fight people go begin carry placards dey do useless protest.
God punish all of them.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by engrlarex(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2016
omo dis guy get choko for head oo...we have a lot of students like this in Ife(OAU), but most of dem r being cowed by family especially mothers..but d worst betrayal is d students itself, u won't see dem at ur back again, dey have spies working for d management.

How can we grow in dis country when we have capitalist making draconian policies at the helm of affairs of the University communities.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by ademiD(f): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2016
what level is he
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Opistorincos(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2016
This dude is gonna be a great leader, how i wish i have cash to spons him in school

14 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by engrlarex(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2016
ademiD:
what level is he

bae...
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Abiagirl777(f): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2016
If all the E warriors,APC /PDP supporters,EBigots were vocal like this,who knows Nig would have been having a new crop of youthful sensible leaders that doesn't include any present politician both at the local,state and federal level.
They all need to be banished from Nigeria forever,ndi ara!!!
Adeyeye,the creator of the cow that has no tail chases flies for him.jisike!!

13 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Real activism seen here not all the the sponsored noise making we see on daily basis.

Respect this young man for his courage to face the school authorities but he needs to tone down on his use of abusive rhetorics. I guess the school took pre emptive measures by bringing in police to forestall any destruction of properties.

12 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by geostrata(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
angry
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by omonla555: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
metalDETECTED:
I like this guy ... i'd love to give him scholarship to phd level cool

"i'd love to give him scholarship to phd level" or I would have loved?

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by ephi123(f): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Professor Bello has been a big disappointment, thank goodness his tenure will soon end. Whatever happened to free speech undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by SuperBlack: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
When i build house on this land, i want to rant it to the most beautiful Nairaland Couples free.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Obedient is better than sacrifice, hence more glorifying. People should learn how to pick their fights wisely. Tolerance is never a sign of weakness. Whenever you choose to fight a superior, associate or a close friend wisdom dictates that you should consider as broken whatever ties that holds both of you together.

The guy should have staged a solo peaceful protest after the group one or write to them privately in most polite manner instead of abusing the authority openly as he did. Through his actions, I see him as a self-conceited guy.

Meanwhile, to most of you that always like to use the cliche "in a sane clime" in a situation like this, my findings shows that non of you has ever crossed the shores of this country. Respect is reciprocal.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by ephi123(f): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
omonla555:

"i'd love to give him scholarship to phd level" or I would have loved?

He is correct. I'd = I would
I would love to give him scholarship to phd level is therefore right.

8 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by StephanieLuv(f): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Mightyraw:
Who is to blame,
#say no to oppresion
Aluta continua

One 0rijin for you dear kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by engrjacuzzi: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2016
we blame the change government that has failed to give us rapid change.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by CasidyG(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Mightyraw:
Who is to blame,

#say no to oppresion
Aluta continua
. You are you!!
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by AntiWailer: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2016
donifez:
If exposing a crime is said to be a crime; then it is safe to say we are being ruled by criminals.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) / Four FUTA Students Die In Accident In Ondo / The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.