Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! (909 Views)

Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) / Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station / A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Owners of private and major filling stations in Port Harcourt are currently having a hard time selling their products to buyers and have resorted to a drastic price slash from N145/L to btw N139 to N140 per litre in a bid to attract high patronage. In spite of the slash though, they are still finding it difficult to record sales as consumers still shun or have reduced purchase of PMS in Nigeria due to what they term as 'Buhari Economy' syndrome.

All Mobil filling stations in Port Harcourt now sell at N139/L same with Oando

Just like the Manufacturing and Aviation Industries, Some Petrol Stations would soon start shutting down if nothing is done soonest....!!!

Please Pray for Nigeria...!!!
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by ajepako(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why would people buy when dem get oyel for backyard?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by casttlebarbz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by adeleke5157: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
Owners of private and major filling stations in Port Harcourt are currently having a hard time selling their products to buyers and have resorted to a drastic price slash from N145/L to btw N139 to N140 per litre in a bid to attract high patronage. In spite of the slash though, they are still finding it difficult to record sales as consumers still shun or have reduced purchase of PMS in Nigeria due to what they term as 'Buhari Economy' syndrome.

All Mobil filling stations in Port Harcourt now sell at N139/L same with Oando

Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by KahlDrogo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
No money na. Only people like Ivory2009 who ride okada can get a few litres to move around. grin
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol, things will get better.
I trust PMB
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
I understand some motorist now do what they term 'tapping' their fuel tank when they drive into the stations.

Tapping is a term used for buying just N1000 worth of petrol in a 50 litre capacity vehicle.
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by soberdrunk(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
With dis kain situation na him 1 girl way don dey do shakara 4 me since last year dey expect say i go come pick her from Omagwa airport this saturday!! Thank the gods for "call divert" grin grin grin
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by IVORY2009(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
KahlDrogo:
No money na. Only people like Ivory2009 who ride okada can get a few litres to move around. grin

lolzzzz bros, I want u to work for me, u know we are in recession, and only few people can survive the hard times, sleep over it and get back, I will do u proud.....

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. cool

Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by KahlDrogo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

[s]lolzzzz bros, I want u to work for me, u know we are in recession, and only few people can survive the hard times, sleep over it and get back, I will do u proud.....[/s]
Very dry. grin
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by donbenedict(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice one...
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by honourhim: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yeah times are hard but on one hand its helping Nigerians to stop wasteful spending and extravagant life style. If you dont have any serious place to go then park your car and stop causing traffic jam with your useless waka waka. Save the money for fuel and use it to attend to other important family needs or help the poor.
Re: Petrol Now Selling At N139/L In Port Harcourt Yet No Patronage. ...!!! by mrvitalis(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Let's face it for once... We asked for a capitalist economy.. . If u can't minimise ur production cost to make profit.. pack n go home

Most Industries in Nigeria are just being babe feed by the government and they can never grow
98% of all the companies closing are Nigerian owned... U can not see Indian or Lebanese company closing or even chianese closing business in Nigeria
Innoceson is shouting down... when we asked him to sell shares to allow more investors he refused and now can't access dollar..
What will happen if conoil or oando decide to buy 5 module refineries each to refine and sale to there filling station alone 1bn dollars will do this and am sure both can afford it.. . And both even have oil blocks. .. produce, refine and sale the products.. With dat they can sale for 80 and still make alot of profit
Nigerians are just to lazy upstairs

Am not bragging.. But I can tell u how to make any company in Nigeria profitable even now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians May Die Before Buhari Completes Reforms - Shehu Sani Warns / Ossai Ovie Success Profile: Meet Nigeria's Youngest Political Appointee In Niger / Sanusi Described As The "Emir Of Nigeria" As He Met Pope Francis in Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.