Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363454 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2009
davidif:

he he he, oyinda, that's hillarious. But on a serious note, men naija boys are doing it big man, from the ivy leagues to the corporate world, you just need to surround yourself with people like that and not unambitious folks. Also, even though egyptian and south african govts are better than ours, Nigerians still remain one of the most, if not the most enterpreneurial and most ambitious people in the world. Trust me, i have asked SEVERAL Africans and they would tell you the same. We do a lot more with the less resources we have.

oh please. lol the reason nigerians don't move forward is because we are too proud.  the men don't agree that they are utter failures compared to other more successful race of men.
same with the women. we don't agree that we are ugly compared to other women (but who can blame us nah  cool).
but really you can't eat beauty. so that doesn't matter for us. u guys on the other hand, shakes head. u need to get ur acts together
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2009
davidif:

my sister i am telling you, the guy na lucky boy. Me, i dey stuck for one small college town for midwest.

midwest us or uk?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2009
oyinda.:

nuzo, i throway salute o. i can see china is treating u well. shocked

davidif:

my sister i am telling you, the guy na lucky boy. Me, i dey stuck for one small college town for midwest.

She is not my girl, though not too different from my first love and most girls I have dated. kiss
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2009
Asians again. . . . . .Sighs
Will i ever settle down? embarassed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

Asians again. . . . . .Sighs
Will i ever settle down? embarassed

I cant stop asking myself the same question. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by kay29000(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2009
@AMAKA
Hey, i don't think ur comment was mean. Nothing should be forced on u.
But u r defending nìgerians girls, nigerians, and yet u don't know any naija guys.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2009
somalis are very smart. in order to preserve their beauty, they don't mix with your ugly ass.
i mean, how many somali/ nigerian couples have you seen? none. lol

You need to get out more!!!! My friend married a Somalian,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

You need to get out more!!!! My friend married a Somalian,

Two of my closest friends married a somali and ethiopean respectively, though they all reside in the states.

kay29000:

@AMAKA
Hey, i don't think your comment was mean. Nothing should be forced on u.
But u r defending nìgerians girls, nigerians, and yet u don't know any naija guys.

Dont waste your time, she argues for the sake of argument.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2009
same with the women. we don't agree that we are ugly compared to other women (but who can blame us nah ).
but really you can't eat beauty. so that doesn't matter for us. u guys on the other hand, shakes head. u need to get your acts together

You do have a point on that issue, since i have been in yanki for close to a decade now, i've hardly found any cute talkless of visually stunning naija girl despite the fact that i lived in the state with probably the most naija people in this country. Its soooooo incredibly disappointing. That is the reason why a lot of naija boys are still single. The smart ones or those that can't wait any longer go after other attractive non-naija girls here, afterall, yanki is like a buffet, you don't have to eat one dish or stick to one variety. Its not compulsory that one must marry from there own country.
On the issue of cute girls in naija, the creme de la creme that can be found on the campuses like UNILAG or UNIPORT (trust me oyinda, some of the girls in those schools can step to the finest chicks anywhere on the globe) are usually not common and the odds of finding incredibly attractive naija people is like 1 in 1000 and that also goes for the boys too.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2009
this thread has become sickening.
useless most likely bush looking african men that will value anything white or white-like.
shame shame.

so when you look in the mirror, i hope it gives you hell!
dumbasses.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by phuckNL: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this thread has become sickening.
useless most likely bush looking african men that will value anything white or white-like.
shame shame.

so when you look in the mirror, i hope it gives you hell!
dumbasses.

is it our fault that you guys are not foiinnnnnnn
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2009
this is not about being fine or not.
well i guess if you have evolved to the white man's eye, then all naija girls are too ugly.
i mean you cant blame us.
our skin might be too black, our noses too wide, and our hair just too nappy.
im sorry it doesnt feed your white fantasy.

its sad where africa is going.
the black race is among the most bleeped up race in the world.
tsk tsk
i feel sorry for a lot of people's thinking, so sad.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2009
@the amaka.

You get wound up toooo easily, lol
Iv learnt in life, not to let people's comments or opinion's get to my head,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by phuckNL: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

well i guess if you have evolved to the white man's eye, then all naija girls are too ugly.

tsk tsk

do you have to play the race card to get your point across? haba.
Nobody is self hating shit. A lot of Nigerian girls are not FINE. SIMPLE. Genevieve is gorgeous, gloria chukwu is beautiful, omotola is sexy but MOST NIGERIAN girls do not fit into the same caliber. Fine is Fine, Ugly is Ugly. Period.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackspade(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2009
@ oyinda

Wetin dey do u? My ugly ass?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2009
viper

i think u need to post your pic

so the naija women can then being in the position to have a say

no long thing!!!

or do u rather dilly dally with all that bu llshit
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

viper

i think u need to post your pic

so the naija women can then being in the position to have a say

no long thing!!!

or do u rather dilly dally with all that bu llshit

Sharrap dia! angry tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nezan(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2009
Arent Naija girls beautiful?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2009
MORE HORN OF AFRICAN CHICKS, AND I LOVE MY FULANI GIRLS BUT THIS IS TOOO MUCH FOR THEM TO HANDLE

EH WEN NOOO ENJOY GUYS

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2009
continue

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by deols(f): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2009
Nigerians can never stop to amaze me. They do not appreciate anything Nigerian to the extent of including their sisters ,cousins ,aunts,mamas, What a shame. A guy goes to get the picture of a selected somalians and claims they'r more beautiful than Nigerians?haba!I have 4 somalians as colleagues and neither of them can compete with any of my fellow Nigerians in terms of beauty. You gotta wise up and stop deceiving yourselves.

Inter tribal marriages are good but is not a show of some people's superiority to others. Do people of other nationalities not marry Nigerian girls?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2009
good morning my dear friend amaka and nene. i saw some new things this morning and i'm impressed, but what makes us so sure that the babe in the picture is you and not ur neighbour. pls prove it. i've not seen amaka's pic. whats happening girl? where's your pic. you girls say i look like shit. thats right i do. just go down to the newsstand, pick up a newspaper or mag, and you'll definitely find a picture of me there.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
hey deol post some naija pics booy or gtfo, we need pictures
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
Fulani Wat?. .No let me catch u dia! tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
They do not appreciate anything Nigerian to the extent of including their sisters ,cousins ,aunts,mamas, What a shame

So if a Nigerian says that Somalians are the most beautiful women in Africa does that mean he/she is disregarding the Nigerian women?? NO NO NO

Its like asking me are Brazil the best footballing nation? YES (I wont say Nigeria because they are not)

so because I dont want disrespect some numptys here I should say no that Nigeria is the best!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by saintolaf(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
i am sick

oh yes sick of this irrelevant,illogical and stupid show of shame.

what difference is there b/w a bueatiful gal and the ugly(pardon me tongue shocked) atutupoyoyo gals

afterall,

well i will be forced tto extend INVITES to all of you,come DECEMBER, its happening in CALABAR huh!!!!!
COME AND SEE FINE GALSin the real sense of the word huh, kiss kiss kiss kiss

@APPLENOSE, or what ever u call urself. probably, when you were in 9ja you were one of those who couldnt TOAST the clean gals and now u cant even see well to DISTINGUISH b/w real beauties and,

i will stop here

but ithink every one who joined this bandwagon is CRAZY!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EXCEPT ME,OF COURSE  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Czarskit(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
Which Somali girls?! Have u seen the gals from Angola?!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sBenzs(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

SOMALIA IS A FAILED STATE.DON'T KNOW ABT THE GIRLS
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
Czarskit:

tell em' cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
Czarskit:

see am i naija guy who is honest, the girls from angola look no diffferent my friend from our woman, igbo and Yoruba even look alike, lets not kid ourselves, west africans hot mommas all look have the same type of look, but those angola woman look good, but the proportion of them are ugly, the few hotties are few and between
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by bandely(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
I see why this , lipsrsealed made the home page.

[size=14pt]Anyway have you seen girls from Primitive world? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

tsk tsk

AMAKA Baby You cant force people to like what you think you should like hahha and beauty is in the eye, its not in some white man conspiracy or from the media, why do diss naija man for liking other woman? whats the big problem? You woman better be happpy you still have us ebo otherwise where else would you go? Naija Man the flyest in the WORld, u dig?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.