Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363430 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2009
oh please!
yall better be blessed that that ARABS swept back in and mixed with those people.
or else you same people will be calling them ugly.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

so tell me this:
who looks closer to the world's idea of the standard of beauty?

If Genevieve was Olive skinned, she would be the world's idea of standard beauty.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2009
ezeagu look im the biggest pro naija girls but i live in city full of Somalis and i can stay this without bias that they are HOT! Am a guy who loves the big curly, wave,straight hair and those lovely faces.

Here is my top 4 of African countries for beautiful woman

1.Somali/ethopia
2.IGBO BABY!
3. Tutsi
4.Fulani

The reason why its somali/ethopia is because the proportion of girls that are good looking, everyone duh has good or bad but the average chicks are soo many in my school,

fulani by the way dont compete with the somali/ethiopia ladies

cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2009
if Moroccans look like Arabians, are Arabians not fine? we cant compare Sub saharan African girls to Iranian or Lebanese girls, the difference is clear  wink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2009
but basically my point is that we know who looks CLOSER to what the world desires.
and they are AFRICANS therefore that makes the beauties of Africa.
lol

ill be back on, dont get wild without me.  wink
ciao!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2009
whitey.jpg

Amaka your wicked.  grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2009
saxywale:

if Moroccans look like Arabians, are Arabians not fine? we cant compare Sub saharan African girls to Iranian or Lebanese girls, the difference is clear  wink

shocked That calls for a
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2009
I agree that some of the somalian are beautiful but the most beautiful . . . .errrrrrrrrrr dnt think so undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2009
Arabians? ARABIANS?
i think im about to die of laughter right now.
lebanese/Iranaian?
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
make i come, i don laugh finish now.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2009
Arabians are def more beautiful than somalians cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2009
Igbo and fulani are now countries??   grin  undecided

shakerz:

ezeagu look im the biggest pro naija girls but i live in city full of Somalis and i can stay this without bias that they are HOT! Am a guy who loves the big curly, wave,straight hair and those lovely faces.

Here is my top 4 of African countries for beautiful woman

1.Somali/ethopia
2.IGBO BABY!
3. Tutsi
4.Fulani

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Outstrip(f): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2009
What was the original title
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2009
Amaka in a way Paris Hilton inherited the nose and the hair from East Africa, the oldest place in human history lol cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I agree that some of the somalian are beautiful but the most beautiful . . . .errrrrrrrrrr dnt think so undecided

Hallelujah!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

Igbo and fulani are now countries??   grin  undecided

They're nations.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2009
QUICK SOMEONE POST PICTURES OF NIGERIAN GIRLS TO EVEN THIS OUT!

HEALTHY COMPETITION IS ALWAYS GOOD tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2009
@Tope

The Somalis are a mixture of both Arabian and black african

I guess everyone has concluded that Naija is out of the picture
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2009

Your forgetting that the Fulani are from the East African or Central African region,  The Somalis are the finished article

Omar, you need to educate yourself before posting with abandon. The Fulani people originated in West Africa then migrated eastwards. They are off-shots of the Peul ethnic group, with language links to Wolof and Serer. The Somalis on the other hand are an ancient afro-asian ethnic group that originated in the Horn of Africa. They are closely related to Ethiopian and Eritrean populations (don't remind them of that though), and have NO relation to Fulanis whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

That has not been confirmed.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2009
ezeagu:

They're nations.
Right.  undecided

omar22:

@Tope

Quick question: are you Nigerian?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

@Tope

who is everybody?
who told u we dont have beautiful people in naija too? undecided
every country has beautiful women. . . . . .drink that
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2009
we have officially left the southern hemisphere!!
we are slowly moving north.
before you know it, we will be talking about NORWEGIANS!!!
lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Give me an afro any day.

shakerz:

The reason why its somali/ethopia is because the proportion of girls that are good looking, everyone duh has good or bad but the average chicks are soo many in my school,

fulani by the way dont compete with the somali/ethiopia ladies

cheesy

Somalis

[img]http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files./2008/07/somali-girls.jpg[/img]

'Nigerians'

Even Nigerians of 1800 pass.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2009
@cap28, i cant believe that u wrote all that bullshit about me based on my saying that i dont do nija women? and what u wrote is that u heard about brazilian black, hearsay? well i need to be frank with u and that is that u are sounding very desprate.maybe for a husband or a soulmate,bt u need to get a grip on life and do it now. so for choosing women of other backgrounds,am selfhating and all that jargon that u constructed in ur baboon head? i wont banter words with u,bt i have spoken my mind and will careless what u think of it. i dont really have to marry from nigeria to show u that am patriotic. what of the nigerian women that prefers white folks? commom,u are sounding more like a desprate spinster. my father is from Imos state and my mother is from Anambra, then am expected to do like my pop cos pple like u dont like it or belive that we are worshipping white women? look there are many men in nigeria to go the chicks round and like u rightly said, they wont miss me.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

Right.  undecided

Your intelligent, right? grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2009
Omar, you need to educate yourself before posting with abandon. The Fulani people originated in West Africa then migrated eastwards. They are off-shots of the Peul ethnic group, with language links to Wolof and Serer. The Somalis on the other hand are an ancient afro-asian ethnic group that originated in the Horn of Africa. They are closely related to Ethiopian and Eritrean populations (don't remind them of that though), and have NO relation to Fulanis whatsoever.

Since you got your quick and fast tracked education from WIKIPEDIA,  Africa as whole originated from 3 countries Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@chic2pimp nwanne odikwara gi egwu. do u need to clap for me? am i not entitled to my own choice again? what kind of asstray comment was that. men,take your clapping to the chimps.
@capsomething, have u lost your damned mind, must my mother look like a south america woman? didnt u see the post where i wrote about the beauty of african women? plz, if i choose a south american girl,i believe that it is a choice that u will do very well in respecting.
Same to you in 100 folds. Omo jati jati arindin oshi. *Shior*
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Same to you in 100 folds. Omo jati jati arindin oshi. *Shior*

lmao grin cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2009
Quick question: are you Nigerian?

Yes am Nigerian, but what has that got to do with the price of tea?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2009
Tope, I beg ignore that omar. He no know the difference btw yam and yansh.

Omar quick, tell me what countries in the middle east are considered Arabic? Then, as part two of your exercise, tell me the 'arabic' tribes that mixed with african's to produce the somalis. Hahahaha.

P.S - You get bonus points if you can tell me who the Nubians were. ROFL.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2009
ezeagu:

Your intelligent, right?  grin
Yes, that's why I'm going to tell you that it's *you're*.  wink
Anyways, the dude said "countries". They're not even nations, they're ethnic groups.  cool

omar22:

Yes am Nigerian, but what has that got to do with the price of tea?
Honey, I don't even drink tea. embarassed It's all good, I've gotten my answer. Let's move on.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackspade(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2009
Somalis could only wish they were Arab. Only a few clans over there are Arab mixed, and they feel superior to all other Somali's. I find nothing special about a race of people who prefer to marry their cousins. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.