Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? (589 Views)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by pweetylivia(f): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
I've been meaning to post this since but you know, procrastination issh wink .
Now here goes the story;
A friend of mine came to meet me and said she was having issues with her boyfriend. Reason being that she had certain amount of money in her account and couldn't borrow him when he needed it for a project. He found out one day while snooping through her phone and he got angry so they had a quarrel. Note that this girl is a student and she is not dependent on her boo. Her boyfriend never asked her to borrow him any money but she was aware that he was in need of some cash. He got mad and called her all sorts of evil names and even questioned their love lol. He said she allowed him to go about looking for the money when she had it with her. He said she couldn't even help him in his time of need. Till date, they haven't resolved the issue.

Okay, This is the scenario. She probably had like 150k in her account and he needed 150k. He expected her to lend him all the money.

Well, I don't see anything wrong with what she did. I cannot give out all my savings in the name of 'boyfriend'. I can only give part of it if I trust Le boo and know that he will pay back. Please, I was born with common sense.

Ever since then, I've read stories similar to it and I can't help but laugh.

So what's your opinion? (Guys, please don't start telling me all that crap about how males spend on female and when its time to give back, they suddenly become broke. In this case, the guy doesn't really spend on her).
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Following Bumpa 2 Bumpa
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
The girl should have offered what she could.,.the guy has no right to question her coz he don't know why she kept the money beside he did not ask....just my view tho!!
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by youngberry001(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
And i know dey craze ehnn cry

nah she suffer for me ne mtcheww trash....!
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by jonaifame22(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
I dont play my game that way.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
With no particular reference to anyone buh some girls who become experts in common sense in times of the guy's needs usually throw the common sense to the dogs when the guy is using his school fees to meet her insatiable needs. At that point they don't care how he sourced the money, they count it as "proof of love ".
Onto the discussion : I have always maintained that at the stage of bf/gf, neither party is obliged to meet each others financial needs. The boy owes the girl no duty to meet her needs, ditto the lady.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by pharmagba: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
To enjoy boyfriend and girlfriend, both should pretend there is no money
Immediately one find the other to be financially buoyant things changes.
Even for a finance ensure you tested his Financial prudency before disclosing to him
After marriage you are obligated to disclose all to him but not obligated to give him if you don't want to
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by fridayabdullahi(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
honesty is very expensive nowadays
Re: Must Your Boyfriend/fiancé Know The Amount Of Money In Your Bank Account? by donbenedict(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Depending on a girl will never be my portion, amen!

I want to succeed to the extent where i'd let whoever i'm marrying know that i'm a blessing onto her life.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Whiter Teeth Helppp / She Is Beautiful On Facebook, But Physically Ugly / Whats The Importance Of Abstinence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.