Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (63023 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AmakaAina(f): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Just Negodu undecided undecided undecided As if fingering a 2 yr old toddler is actually acceptable. I just wish this devil will come and defend itself since its the cause of all evils committed by man! Man no get sense again to know right from wrong na to turn to devils remote controlled robot! Abeg they should just castrate him on the grounds of shifting blame for his actions to the devil! Worraheck!!! angry angry angry
HRich:
During interrogation, Itua, an Esan man, from Edo State, said:
“I didn’t put my manhood in her. I only fingered her. It was
the devil’s handwork.”
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2016
RJayson:
Easy, its just a question. You just have to clarify. That's all.
it's not just a question but a very stupid one and I hate/ don't answer such questions.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Onegai(f): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2016
The man is a repeat offender and people have been letting him go. Imagine if the past victims had taken him to the police, this little girl will have been saved. And what mouth can his relatives have to use to beg the family to let him go? Is there no shame in them, is their paedophile son more important than an innocent 2 year old?
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Cut it off. Just cut it off.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by yns4real: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2016
End time is near! Was the man high on Edo weed or what? I'm dumbfounded!
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RJayson(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
it's not just a question but a very stupid one and I hate/ don't answer such questions.
You don't have to be so rude. Just chill out.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Where is the fvcktard so I can shoot him with my gun. angry angry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by soular01: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Charmarlegne: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2016
I think it's high time rapists and child molesters started getting tagged or something. You know brand them with a big letter "R" on their foreheads so that everywhere they go people will know they are rapists. angry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Sammyshalom: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
What kind of men do we have in Nigeria of today, most especially in Lagos, rape is now a tradition/custom to them. Do onto odas what u want odas to do to u. Remember u to will still have a baby too or u already have, will u b happy if it happens to u.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
RJayson:
You don't have to be so rude. Just chill out.
And you didn't have to be so silly in the first place, you get what you deserve, asking me nonsense question on a very sensitive thread, nigga move biko. angry angry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2016
losprince:
this moderator is a scum bag can't they just go with "man rapes 2 year old girl?" instead they modify post title to "man tears private part of two year old girl"

just to get more click or what?
Didn't u read it 4rm d story dat d girl's private part was actually torn? e be like say ban dey hungry u.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RJayson(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
And you didn't have to be so silly in the first place, you get what you deserve, asking me nonsense question on a very sensitive thread, nigga move biko. angry angry
You need some tea, add cocoa to it, more of cocoa. You'll be fine
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2016
lanreni:
I think its high time the state enacts stiffer measures against rape, devoid of the option of fine or bail with long jail terms. People must start speaking out instead of being subdued by this hypoctitical mask of stigma and reputation. Justice must be done; not just for the innocent girl, but for the society in discouraging others from committing such wicked crime.
What's stiffer than life imprisonment with hard labour?
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2016
yns4real:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/rape-man-28-tears-2-yr-old-girls-private-part/
There's no need placing a curse on this one because he already is cursed by ancestral powers or whatever;I feel like throwing up on him.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by MrCork: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2016
echobee:
See his u g l y face angry. The thunder that will fire is doing press up. Say no to Rape. angry

..r u lightskin? angry
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by segebase(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2016
devil should just slap this guy for him like apc blames pdp
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by bodmas3000(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2016
This is crazy he should be jailed for life and sharia law should be used on him ,mothers pls take care of ur babies very well don't be too loosed it is well.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by adellam16(f): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2016
Tears up? Are u serious! U guys can form topic just for traffic on ur page
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by gagafuc: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Sexual sins should be avoided . It destroys the soul.

If u are finding it hard to stop - Pray consistently
Let your spirit man rule your flesh and control it by praying always.

Say no to fornication forever.

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by temmy1989: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
May God punish that ur mouth 2yr old girl nawa oooooo where are we going to ?
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Binsani(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Perfect death penalty for rapist
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by HdWizzy(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2016
thunder need s to fire that man
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Mandynews(f): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2016
This lying has been existing since 1789 if a guy on 20years rape a girl of 18. They will say "70years old man rape 6years old girl and vandalised her private part" God help us all...the reason I don't allow any little girl get close to me.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by mokybb: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2016
I wonder why people rape kids because you will not receive any sexual enjoyment.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Gladiator1: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
VisitorsCanteen:
I which I had a gun cry
Wish
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by flokii: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Binsani:
Perfect death penalty for rapist

It's like that is what we need..
Buh then some parents are just too careless.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by byvan03: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
How can you leave your little girl to urinate out of your sight!!! cry cry cry.
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ganie(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
When Bros Gebu go blow trumpet now,make evrytin just end....mtcheew
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Okuchris(f): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
some people can be so heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.