Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. (45021 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Saint52(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
When your rich, you dont need to show people your rich,, or impress anyone,,, you already know his net worth.... But when your broke or poor you wear expensive thing, to look rich in peoples eye, especially to girls...with fish brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by amtaken(f): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very simple guy
Unlike Davido

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
I tot you guys said he has no security..

I laugh in chinese..
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by seunoni34(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
His simplicity is so scary. If there were no forbes or paper to prove his worth , you will never have the slightest idea he's the 7th richest man.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by haabimbohlar(f): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
[Enough of Mark Zuckerberg, Kuwanu we already hyped him too much that's why one useless Kenya dude Xtain Dela was getting at us.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Orikinla(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
We have a long way to go in this country with the way we think. When has dressing become a way to measure arrogance? So if I wear the most expensive cloth, I'm arrogant and proud? Smh. Mark is a man of humble taste, we don't know his true character and honestly, we don't care as long as he's trying to make the world a better place. Abi was it not this same Mark that stole someone else's idea to build "the facebook"? Was it not this same Mark that fuc.ked his friends over because of Facebook? The fact that the man is wearing a polo and jeans does not say anything about his character. He's a hardcore programmer and they rarely dress to impress. You can't tell a lawyer to start wearing polo and jeans to court to show how "humble" he is.
Lastly, the quote "the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" applies to only poor people. undecided

It is more than about his dress.
He is naturally humble.
We met at Afrinolly Space in Oregun in Lagos.
He walked into the office where I was sitting with two other men and greeted us first and we shook hands.
He spent about 10 minutes in the same room with us and even excused himself to pee.

4 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by amtaken(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
dainformant:
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg silently arrived Lagos, Nigeria some days ago to meet with entrepreneurs and web developers. After fulfilling the purpose of his visit, the American programmer who is worth over $50 billion -sneaked out of the country to Kenya. He is pictured about to board a private jet at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/photos-of-mark-zuckerberg-boarding.html
This guy reminds me of our own Seun Osewa: humble, simple and very rich. Cool dude.

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Mimidiva(f): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2016
pendusky:
Davido no worth top 10000 in the world he's calling Dele his boy, if some of them worth this guy's, they would call presidents their house help grin

that boy no get sense na, na money miss road undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Chaiiii naija guys should learn from him especially those stupiid yahoo guys. undecided
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Victorakats(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
letsbet:
Mark even if u no epp anybody at least you taught many Nigerians that true success no be by wearing feragamo, prada or agbada upandan.
So in your mind he is wearing Aba made or wetin?
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Davland(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
D pose be like say d camera man scream "woss wobi" & den take d shot grin

#simplicity
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by yusufu16: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Hard works pays. Can you imagine he didnt even care to visit the President. So much to learn from this man. But, we should not admire his simplicity or his dress but his success and how he succeeded.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by dntaskme(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Looking simple & healthy like his style

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Qualer: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
honeygirl17:
The guy nor dey change cloth grin

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Orikinla:

It is more than about his dress.
He is naturally humble.
We met at Afrinolly Space in Oregun in Lagos.
He walked into the office where I was sitting with two other men and greeted us first and we shook hands.
He spent about 10 minutes in the same room with us and even excused himself to pee.
Bro, I'm not saying he isn't humble. I just don't like the fact that people think he's humble because he dresses simply. He's a cool guy. He's not perfect too like everyone else but he's really cool. He's a good role model too.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by MadCow1: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
letsbet:
Mark even if u no epp anybody at least you taught many Nigerians that true success no be by wearing feragamo, prada or agbada upandan.

Egbon.. Boys must to sample the label o!! 2016 Ferragamo and Hermes now na outdated o!!

Na 2017Fall collection boys dey price now.. grin

Anyways, I learnt a long time that real money don't shout..
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by theshaderoom: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2016
jmichlins:
If you get your own money flaunt and spend it the way you like. Tired of advising everyone to dress like him. Everyone must not be Mark for heaven sake. Imagine if everyone has that same dress sense what will become of one of the biggest industry in this world(fashion industry). I admire this man not because of his dress sense but because of his ability to start up his own firm as a dropout and still make it to the top

The way you even said "drop out" sef. Please let us stop emphasising that Bill Gates and Mark succeeded even though they dropped out..They dopped out of HARVARD....before you can even get into HARVARD, then you know the stuff you are made of

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by bignero: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2016
jmichlins:
If you get your own money flaunt and spend it the way you like. Tired of advising everyone to dress like him. Everyone must not be Mark for heaven sake. Imagine if everyone has that same dress sense what will become of one of the biggest industry in this world(fashion industry). I admire this man not because of his dress sense but because of his ability to start up his own firm as a dropout and still make it to the top

OgidiOlu3:
We have a long way to go in this country with the way we think. When has dressing become a way to measure arrogance? So if I wear the most expensive cloth, I'm arrogant and proud? Smh. Mark is a man of humble taste, we don't know his true character and honestly, we don't care as long as he's trying to make the world a better place. Abi was it not this same Mark that stole someone else's idea to build "the facebook"? Was it not this same Mark that fuc.ked his friends over because of Facebook? The fact that the man is wearing a polo and jeans does not say anything about his character. He's a hardcore programmer and they rarely dress to impress. You can't tell a lawyer to start wearing polo and jeans to court to show how "humble" he is.
Lastly, the quote "the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" applies to only poor people. undecided

i made similar comments on the last thread about zukerburg...nigeria wanted to hang me.

thats the ban of africa follow follow syndrome....bill gates ,carlos slim etc have been richest in the world yet they dress up though not flamboyantly, so because mark is younger and dresses this way they believe petharps the time he he spends on dressing has helped multiply his wealth.

objectively speaking how many men spend time in thinking of what to wear especially when your the boss, or what would it take to waer the same kind od shirt but a diferent colour? see the life of blacks?

for those that understand, we leave in a world of cause and effect,and mark and other rich guys understand this law and leave in the world of cause...while the africans only work with effects, hence they think the way they do

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Twallace: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2016
segebase:
no travellin bags

Why carry traveling bag? He only get one shirt and jean. grin grin grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by syrex24(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Hello Nairalanders does anyone knows about Longrich
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by adeoba2008(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Truly, humility pays...
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Kristaville(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Is he richer than E money the money spraying guy ?
FYI

MARK ZUCKERBERG = $56 BILLION

E-MONEY = $15 MILLION
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by dermmy(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Catalyst4real:
Cant this dude wear any other shirt that isn't grey? angry

The babalawo wey do the money ritual for him talk say na only grey make him dey wear... Lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2016
jerryunit48:
If na darkie get the kind money dis guy get ehh na to show up all the time o
Emoney for example

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

The guy is a fraudster like most Nigerians. His visit was like homecoming. grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by tunary(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2016
Sometimes I just regret being a nigerian, everything for here na error error

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by ObaKlaz: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2016
...If this guy were like our politicians or our youths, na to dey lash Vera Sidika and Agnes Masogange up and down!
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by JustCurious: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2016
He is not even wearing Rolex!! Hian, what kinda rich guy are you sef?? tongue grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Explorers:
Love that Jean, $53.7B worth, no bling bling, always simple. Cant wait to be going to work like this.

I feel truly blessed that this is exactly how I dress for work. Well, at least on the two days that I actually have to work out of the office. The other three days I work out of my house and I'm usually unclad grin

**The camera on the work laptop is taped shut with a series of failsafe covering materials cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] / What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.