Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. (45022 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by dimmikel: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
I believe Mark is just overwhelm wit his idea of making the world a better place. He has no time for other tinz. I love dat about him anyways but not everyone can be like him in the area of his dressing.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
jmichlins:
If you get your own money flaunt and spend it the way you like. Tired of advising everyone to dress like him. Everyone must not be Mark for heaven sake. Imagine if everyone has that same dress sense what will become of one of the biggest industry in this world(fashion industry). I admire this man not because of his dress sense but because of his ability to start up his own firm as a dropout and still make it to the top
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by pxjosh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hemanwel:
Na wa o!In the last few days,the social media has been agog with news of Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Nigeria;particularly,the simplicity he has exhibited in his dressing...
From my weird reasoning,I think his wealth has accumulated to the point of him being the 7th richest man in the world cos he has not been spending (material things) on himself..
Or,anyone here wants to tell me that the shirt he's putting on is worth $10,000?That shirt can't even cost $50.
oh you said from your weird thinking. Zuckerberg spends on material things. He bought four houses around his house in Palo Alto, just to tear them down and have privacy.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Coldfeets:

Exactly!!!

When I try to pass on this message to some folks, they'll be like: Ah, leave that thing! Don't you know we are Africans?

And I'm like: Okay na. Continue in your folly. Keep playing the 'eye-service' game. But please don't come complaining to me when the shoe starts pinching you very hard.

I once read somewhere that none of Mark's family member is working at Facebook. I think the article stated that his sister worked there but she too later resigned. They are all minding their own personal business.

But if it were to be naija, hmm, I'm sure every member of his family, uncles, cousins, aunties, even in-laws will be laying claims to his business and trying to 'get their own share', so to speak.

Seriously, the typical African man's mindset is so damn warped. embarassed
Mark is only one out of the billionaires we have in the world. You just made a useless and base less assumption.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
teampregar:

Yes he has not been spending for himself, but he has been spending for others, do u know that did guy wanted to launch a satellite that will provide free Internet for Africa??.. ALL THESE WITH HIS MONEY..
free indeed and you think he would not make millions from it. It's a simple marketing strategy- Africans are facebook crazy especially Nigeria even with the rlatively high cost of data. Now, imagine how many more visitors he would have if there is a cheaper internet.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
lailo:
Mark and E-money.The defination of the difference btw white and black grin
different line of profession. E money is an entertainer and that's he does when he does all of those things.. Why do many lack good sense of judgements?
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Each to his own. The fact that he dresses simple does not in any way mean every other person should. People are quick to associate with success and start using it as a yard stick for others. Different people with different luxuries. Do we have an idea of the kind of house or cars he drives. Ofcourse, he is sure spending his money on some of luxury that may not be obvious. It's only envious, struggling and broke individuals that would come here to condemn others for their taste of fashion and luxury
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by marylandcakes: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
We have a long way to go in this country with the way we think. When has dressing become a way to measure arrogance? So if I wear the most expensive cloth, I'm arrogant and proud? Smh. Mark is a man of humble taste, we don't know his true character and honestly, we don't care as long as he's trying to make the world a better place. Abi was it not this same Mark that stole someone else's idea to build "the facebook"? Was it not this same Mark that fuc.ked his friends over because of Facebook? The fact that the man is wearing a polo and jeans does not say anything about his character. He's a hardcore programmer and they rarely dress to impress. You can't tell a lawyer to start wearing polo and jeans to court to show how "humble" he is.
Lastly, the quote "the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" applies to only poor people. undecided

Very misleading in your information, be careful how you convey information. Yes, Facebook wasn't only his idea, they were a couple of friends at university. At the early stage the rest of them pulled out, but he persevered and carried on with the plan. Maybe because he had more patience and belief in the project. Maybe Nigerians should learn that most times hard work and perseverance does pay in the end.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by lailo: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
majekdom2:
different line of profession. E money is an entertainer and that's he does when he does all of those things.. Why do many lack good sense of judgements?
U're right.Im sorry my brother.Thanks.BUT U USED SMALL YAB MI OOOO and dat ain't cool.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Coldfeets: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
majekdom2:
Mark is only one out of the billionaires we have in the world. You just made a useless and base less assumption.

OK.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
dainformant:
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg silently arrived Lagos, Nigeria some days ago to meet with entrepreneurs and web developers. After fulfilling the purpose of his visit, the American programmer who is worth over $50 billion -sneaked out of the country to Kenya. He is pictured about to board a private jet at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/photos-of-mark-zuckerberg-boarding.html

Everyone will get there if only we accept to work hard.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
lailo:

U're right.Im sorry my brother.Thanks.BUT U USED SMALL YAB MI OOOO and dat ain't cool.
No vex @ yab. *hugs*
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Joeeasy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
You're right bro, at the initial stage he was trying to knock every key person out
OgidiOlu3:
We have a long way to go in this country with the way we think. When has dressing become a way to measure arrogance? So if I wear the most expensive cloth, I'm arrogant and proud? Smh. Mark is a man of humble taste, we don't know his true character and honestly, we don't care as long as he's trying to make the world a better place. Abi was it not this same Mark that stole someone else's idea to build "the facebook"? Was it not this same Mark that fuc.ked his friends over because of Facebook? The fact that the man is wearing a polo and jeans does not say anything about his character. He's a hardcore programmer and they rarely dress to impress. You can't tell a lawyer to start wearing polo and jeans to court to show how "humble" he is.
Lastly, the quote "the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" applies to only poor people. undecided
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by vislabraye(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Thank you, jare. Our people like to take things to the extreme. One of my female friends posted a pucture of Mark Zuckerbergs wedding in a beach and she complimented his simplicity. So I asked her if she will like a simple wedding like that. Her reply was, "Lolz" yeye boi. cool . This na Igbo chick for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by diegwu01: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
wealthy and humble... I want to be like this
You will bro, Impossible is nothing.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
honeygirl17:
The guy nor dey change cloth grin

You don chop ban again ba.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by JayJayGee: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
pendusky:
Davido no worth top 10000 in the world he's calling Dele his boy, if some of them worth this guy's, they would call presidents their house help grin

Mr Dele na my Boi, dele na my Boi... grin grin grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by honeygirl17: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You don chop ban again ba.
Na me and stfu chop ban same day. Na till December
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
honeygirl17:
Na me and stfu chop ban same day. Na till December

Make una enjoy prison grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by honeygirl17: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Make una enjoy prison grin
Them no fit cage me grin I dey fly out easily. I want ask u something
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by tayoalone(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
jmichlins:
If you get your own money flaunt and spend it the way you like. Tired of advising everyone to dress like him. Everyone must not be Mark for heaven sake. Imagine if everyone has that same dress sense what will become of one of the biggest industry in this world(fashion industry). I admire this man not because of his dress sense but because of his ability to start up his own firm as a dropout and still make it to the top
He was not a drop out. He deliberately left Harvard cos of his brain child - facebook. You made it sound as if he had no brain. And then again you should love him for his dress sense. It tells you that the money is not his motive but passion to connect people together using one portal.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by letsbet(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2016
mpowa:

How did he not help anybody? Do you have a facebook account? Do you connect with people everyday? If you can answer Yes, then he helps you everyday.

Secondly his coming will not bring instant help but it's an open door to opportunities, those who will benefit are ppl with open mind, not people shouting 'who he epp' and miss opportunities.

Dont get me wrong, i never said he helped no one. he is the CEO of FB which had close to a thousand or more paid workers under him including Nigerians.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by emmydollars4life(m): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Kristaville:

FYI

MARK ZUCKERBERG = $56 BILLION

E-MONEY = $15 MILLION
I bet my balls E money no get up to $15M
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by davidif: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2016
jmichlins:

Dude, modesty is a virtue.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by davidif: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Dude! modesty is a virtue.

Also don't forget that though Mark might have done some unsavory things in the past, people do change and grow. What if i started judging you by the things you did in 15 years ago?
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by davidif: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
All of you commenting on the simplicity of his dressing fail to realize he is a Caucasian man doing a marathon tour of Sub-Saharan Africa. Lots of travelling and an extremely hot climate, of course he was going to dress in something simple and comfortable. Anyone who thinks he does not own expensive clothes and property is just being silly.

This is how he usually dresses though.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by LadyRia: 6:42pm On May 06, 2017
[Have you gotten the details you need about longrich if nott let me know. quote author=syrex24 post=49006021]Hello Nairalanders does anyone knows about Longrich[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] / What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.