Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. (45023 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by joey150(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Make una make person hear word.

The fact he chooses to be simple is a matter of choice.. I wouldn't wear blings but if i had his money i would have a nice wristwatch and colourful shirt at least.

So make we hear word with una yeye humble talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by sommyblaze(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2016
I just dey laugh all of una.
una no know whether na dat cloth the guy use do im jujuu.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Fragilegirl(f): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
honeygirl17:
The guy nor dey change cloth grin

Of course he does. He has many pieces of them.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Donnyperry(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2016
theshaderoom:

The way you even said "drop out" sef. Please let us stop emphasising that Bill Gates and Mark succeeded even though they dropped out..They dopped out of HARVARD....before you can even get into HARVARD, then you know the stuff you are made of

gbam....
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Fragilegirl(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2016
amtaken:
Unlike Davido

I've neva liked davido. Very pompous and boastful kid. Yes KID.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by MuyiRano(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Livescores
Lagos Mainland 1 - 0 Lagos Island
South West 1-0 South East
Nigeria 100 - 0 Ghana

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by jiveman(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
1stCitizen:

The guy is a fraudster like most Nigerians. His visit was like homecoming. grin

I do not blame you. Nobody can satisfy everybody. Even God still receive blames for doing that. And to you who said "Mark Zuckerberg" stole his friends idea. I do not agree with you. If TRULY, yo are the real owner of an idea; nobody can still steal it. You will still have that "little EXTRA" , even if you were beaten to your "original idea". So many social media platform came up after Facebook, if truly that idea was his friends, they still would have tried to come up with their own social platform.

So, stop saying someone stole your idea. That little extra will make you stand out, no matter the idea stolen from you.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by tical(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
the meaning of his simplicity is simple. .if you have made much money and you are on the world richest list..you have nothing to prove at this stage. we all know he's rich.. It is those that don't have much that try so hard to impress and win respect by flaunting money and cars on social media.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
World 7th richest he wore same cloth for all the days he spent in Nigeria
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by horrmorr(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very simple guy
if e is to be a Nigerian man u will see them with agbada
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by mpowa(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
letsbet:
Mark even if u no epp anybody at least you taught many Nigerians that true success no be by wearing feragamo, prada or agbada upandan.

How did he not help anybody? Do you have a facebook account? Do you connect with people everyday? If you can answer Yes, then he helps you everyday.

Secondly his coming will not bring instant help but it's an open door to opportunities, those who will benefit are ppl with open mind, not people shouting 'who he epp' and miss opportunities.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by nwabuwa: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
We have a long way to go in this country with the way we think. When has dressing become a way to measure arrogance? So if I wear the most expensive cloth, I'm arrogant and proud? Smh. Mark is a man of humble taste, we don't know his true character and honestly, we don't care as long as he's trying to make the world a better place. Abi was it not this same Mark that stole someone else's idea to build "the facebook"? Was it not this same Mark that fuc.ked his friends over because of Facebook? The fact that the man is wearing a polo and jeans does not say anything about his character. He's a hardcore programmer and they rarely dress to impress. You can't tell a lawyer to start wearing polo and jeans to court to show how "humble" he is.
Lastly, the quote "the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" applies to only poor people. undecided
Your last sentence is the real thing..
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by calliope(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2016
Catalyst4real:
Cant this dude wear any other shirt that isn't grey? angry
Dull boring colors rocks!

Dats why smiley
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by auxioneer(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
picture of the jet.

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by joearinze(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
shey na only this polo and jean this guy carry come 9ja
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Coldfeets: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Saint52:
When your rich, you dont need to show people your rich,, or impress anyone,,, you already know his net worth.... But when your broke or poor you wear expensive thing, to look rich in peoples eye, especially to girls...with fish brain

Exactly!!!

When I try to pass on this message to some folks, they'll be like: Ah, leave that thing! Don't you know we are Africans?

And I'm like: Okay na. Continue in your folly. Keep playing the 'eye-service' game. But please don't come complaining to me when the shoe starts pinching you very hard.

I once read somewhere that none of Mark's family member is working at Facebook. I think the article stated that his sister worked there but she too later resigned. They are all minding their own personal business.

But if it were to be naija, hmm, I'm sure every member of his family, uncles, cousins, aunties, even in-laws will be laying claims to his business and trying to 'get their own share', so to speak.

Seriously, the typical African man's mindset is so damn warped. embarassed
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by WinkWrld: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Gr8 guy!
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by teampregar(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Hemanwel:
Na wa o!In the last few days,the social media has been agog with news of Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Nigeria;particularly,the simplicity he has exhibited in his dressing...
From my weird reasoning,I think his wealth has accumulated to the point of him being the 7th richest man in the world cos he has not been spending (material things) on himself..
Or,anyone here wants to tell me that the shirt he's putting on is worth $10,000?That shirt can't even cost $50.
Yes he has not been spending for himself, but he has been spending for others, do u know that did guy wanted to launch a satellite that will provide free Internet for Africa??.. ALL THESE WITH HIS MONEY..
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by joshmee4real(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2016
The way he is looking in the pix though, like Hope no body dey monitor me Mk dem no beg me moni o
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2016
oh pls, mark is a nerd do yall expect him to dress like a rapper, the same way he dress is the way other billionaire nerds dress(bill gate, late steve jobs and others) billionaires that are business men prefer suit or their native trads (dangote and other arab billionaires)
rappers prefer their swaglicious baller look their versace sneakers and iced chain(jayz, kanye, etc) so its not really about how you dress that makes you humble, you can dress in suit and still be an arrogant a***hole (donald trump quickly comes to mind grin )
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by MiMiakpet(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2016
So him simplicity say make him no wear another cloth?
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by folu4real(f): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Simple man to the coo. Look at his simple outfit since his arrival and departure. If na Nigeria go visit another country na so so selfie we go dey see and changing of outfit
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by olagamalin(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
We have a long way to go in this country with the way we think. When has dressing become a way to measure arrogance? So if I wear the most expensive cloth, I'm arrogant and proud? Smh. Mark is a man of humble taste, we don't know his true character and honestly, we don't care as long as he's trying to make the world a better place. Abi was it not this same Mark that stole someone else's idea to build "the facebook"? Was it not this same Mark that fuc.ked his friends over because of Facebook? The fact that the man is wearing a polo and jeans does not say anything about his character. He's a hardcore programmer and they rarely dress to impress. You can't tell a lawyer to start wearing polo and jeans to court to show how "humble" he is.
Lastly, the quote "the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" applies to only poor people. undecided

Deep and reflective words .... I think We Nigerians like to overdo/overyarn things. Someone above is chastising a musician, forgetting our celebrities are merely following in the footsteps of American celebs.

For what it's worth.... Deep words
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by FTBOY: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2016
seun, how do you dress?
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2016
jiveman:

I do not blame you. Nobody can satisfy everybody. Even God still receive blames for doing that. And to you who said "Mark Zuckerberg" stole his friends idea. I do not agree with you. If TRULY, yo are the real owner of an idea; nobody can still steal it. You will still have that "little EXTRA" , even if you were beaten to your "original idea". So many social media platform came up after Facebook, if truly that idea was his friends, they still would have tried to come up with their own social platform.

So, stop saying someone stole your idea. That little extra will make you stand out, no matter the idea stolen from you.

What is this one saying. Obviously you are oblivious of what is being said so no point responding to you.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by lailo: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Mark and E-money.The defination of the difference btw white and black grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by anigold(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2016
jmichlins:
If you get your own money flaunt and spend it the way you like. Tired of advising everyone to dress like him. Everyone must not be Mark for heaven sake. Imagine if everyone has that same dress sense what will become of one of the biggest industry in this world(fashion industry). I admire this man not because of his dress sense but because of his ability to start up his own firm as a dropout and still make it to the top

An Harvard dropout is far better than a Phd holder in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by blingxx(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Explorers:
Love that Jean, $53.7B worth, no bling bling, always simple. Cant wait to be going to work like this.

maybe this is why kidnappers no sight him for Lagos.. we have many oyinbos but it hard for them to recognize zukerberg grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by AdeKamal(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very simple guy
na agbada him for wear abi..? or coat wey go they catch heat...
omo na youth him be oo... he's just quite fortunate.
may God bless me and my family oo with abundant riches. pls say ameen
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by RexTramadol1: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hemanwel:
Na wa o!In the last few days,the social media has been agog with news of Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Nigeria;particularly,the simplicity he has exhibited in his dressing...
From my weird reasoning,I think his wealth has accumulated to the point of him being the 7th richest man in the world cos he has not been spending (material things) on himself..
Or,anyone here wants to tell me that the shirt he's putting on is worth $10,000?That shirt can't even cost $50.

funniest thing e nor even buy the cloth n jean, na dash dem dash am
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by madjune(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Catalyst4real:
Cant this dude wear any other shirt that isn't grey? angry

That's his trademark Facebook brand color.
It's like an official working uniform.

As the owner of Facebook, he's the best person to project his brand essence.

I think that's why he wears them all times.
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
All of you commenting on the simplicity of his dressing fail to realize he is a Caucasian man doing a marathon tour of Sub-Saharan Africa. Lots of travelling and an extremely hot climate, of course he was going to dress in something simple and comfortable. Anyone who thinks he does not own expensive clothes and property is just being silly.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] / What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.