Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics (1495 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics by myners007: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2016
The picyures depict the attributes of a rich man in the Western world compared to his counterpart here in Nigeria. What do you make of this?

Re: Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics by johnpaulo(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2016
True talk my brother.
Re: Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Some people are more concerned with the mundane things of life. For me, I just want God to help me with being financially independent,so I could raise and provide properly for my family,buy a house or two,drive a car,provide for the less privileged. Don't be surprised, zuckenberg might just give a huge chunk of his wealth to charity when his will is read.
Re: Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
As my people say....empty containers makes d loudest noise
Re: Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics by omogidi234(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2016
I do no think the Naija guy is worth 10m. That car is about N25-30m.

Except he empties his bank account to buy that car. But on your opinion of simplicity, I wholly agree with you.

For me, the triangle is God, Family and the community.

If you bought a brand new range rover autobiography 2017, people will hail you but the car would be outdated in 2 to 3 years.

Investing in people, people will hail you too, but your investment in people is for life.

CAVEAT.
This is not to say if you are wealthy, you should not enjoy your money. Just balance the enjoyment with investment in people.

[18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her / Whatsapp Seems To Be Down / Xmas Hampers At Affordable Price