Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,236 members, 7,853,215 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pastor Not Doing In The Work Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Not Doing In The Work Of God (291 Views)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church / Church Pastor Not Allowed To Touch The Ground Until The End Of The Sermon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Not Doing In The Work Of God by ACKCITY: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
God gave me messages to four bishops and some other pastors in Sierra Leone. These are not all the pastors in Sierra Leone but these are the main pastors in Sierra Leone that have big names, with large congregation, who people listen to, that even young men of God must live with to become popular or else no one will recognize them.

They pollute these young men of God that God wants to use, so God says, “I will trample on them to give way to my young preachers coming up”

See their Names: http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/09/sierra-leone-pastors-that-will-go-to.html
Re: Pastor Not Doing In The Work Of God by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Linda's testimony is fake.

(1) (Reply)

See What The Kingdom Of God Is Compare With / Nigeria, Will Be Great / Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.