Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief (770 Views)

Cheap Items For Sale(lgtv, Sound System, Rechargeable Fan), Owner Is Relocating. / Save Your Marriage, Stay Away From Your Husband's - The Cheater - Chinenye Nnebe / Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
I wrote articles for the owner of Life Solutions Blog (www.lifesolutionblog.com) and he refused to pay me. It is over 6 weeks now since he has owed me and failed to pay.

Around the 4th week when I insisted he pay me right away, he started threatening me that he is a policeman and that nothing I can do about his failure to pay me but wait. In a phone conversation which I recorded, this man said he could frame me up for a crime I did not commit and have his so-called 'boys' pick me up. He said in Nigeria, if you have money, police and EFCC would be on your side. He said the poor will continue to suffer in Nigeria and that it will remain so.

Another member of Nairaland where I connected with this man also recently mentioned that he wrote articles for this man but he has failed to pay.

This man asked me to wait till end of August for my pay but when I insisted I would not wait anymore and things got tensed between us, he said he would not pay me at all anymore.

I asked him to stop using all the articles I wrote for him by the end of August and he insisted he would not stop.

This man has withheld his real identity and believes he cannot be located in real life and brought to account for his actions. He believes being a policeman gives him some advantage too (if he is truly a policeman).

His Nairaland account name is Lifesolutions. He publishes ebooks with the name Ben Success (but that is not his real name).

I intend to make this matter public and make sure he gets the justice he deserves.

Beware of this person, in case you are taking writing or web related jobs.

-

Cc:

Tizzyreal
Mods
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Flexherbal(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
People will need evidences to believe you.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by lifesolutions(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Response From Life Solutions Blog Team

Ahmed Hassan owner of www.thenewsghost.com.ng and www.ahmedhassan.com.ng wrote this insult against. See his attached pictures and also read his profile on his blog www.ahmedhassan.com.ng/portfolio

We at Life Solutions Blog spent over N200, 000 to develop two blogs in the last few months. First www.lifesolutionsblog.com was design for by a member of this forum and also over 60 articles were written for the blog by members from this forum. The blog was abandon by us because the design and articles were of poor quality. We did not insult anybody and ask for any single refund. We lost over a N100, 000 on that blog.

We abandon that blog and start a new blog www.lifesolutionblog.com. The blog and all its articles are also done by members of this forum. We have already spent over N100, 000 on this blog without complaining or insult anybody. There are people we paid for Facebook Sponsored Advert and other services which are not done uptill now. We did not insult anybody.

We owed 3 articles writers the sum N10, 000 which were communicated to them by sms and email of the time they should expect their payment as a result of the situation in the country. We are in touch with them. Those 3 articles writers we owe are one N3000, the second person N4000 and the third person N3000 making a total of N10, 000

Back to Ahmed Hassan accusations, how much are we owing you? How much have we paid into your account? How many articles did you write for us? How many of those articles are publish elsewhere by you? Kindly answer this questions and let the public hear it

People should be careful with AHMED HASSAN because almost all the articles he wrote for us are publish in other sites and blogs online. Check his profile on his blog and see for yourself. Nobody should do business with him because he is not a patient person

Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
lifesolutions:

Ahmed Hassan owner of www.thenewsghost.com.ng and www.ahmedhassan.com.ng wrote this insult against. See his attached pictures and also read his profile on his blog www.ahmedhassan.com.ng/portfolio

We at Life Solutions Blog spent over N200, 000 to develop two blogs in the last few months. First www.lifesolutionsblog.com was design for by a member of this forum and also over 60 articles were written for the blog by members from this forum. The blog was abandon by us because the design and articles were of poor quality. We did not insult anybody and ask for any single refund. We lost over a N100, 000 on that blog.

We abandon that blog and start a new blog www.lifesolutionblog.com. The blog and all its articles are also done by members of this forum. We have already spent over N100, 000 on this blog without complaining or insult anybody. There are people we paid for Facebook Sponsored Advert and other services which are not done uptill now. We did not insult anybody.

We owed 3 articles writers the sum N10, 000 which were communicated to them by sms and email of the time they should expect their payment as a result of the situation in the country. We are in touch with them. Those 3 articles writers we owe are one N3000, the second person N4000 and the third person N3000 making a total of N10, 000

Back to Ahmed Hassan accusations, how much are we owing you? How much have we paid into your account? How many articles did you write for us? How many of those articles are publish elsewhere by you? Kindly answer this questions and let the public hear it

People should be careful with AHMED HASSAN because almost all the articles he wrote for us are publish in other sites and blogs online. Check his profile on his blog and see for yourself. Nobody should do business with him because he is not a patient person

@Flexherbal, Now the horse is trying to speak for himself, even though it is coming along with false accusations and nonsense talks.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
The police will be involved in this matter soon and legal action will follow, especially now that the anonymous and criminal-minded owner of Life Solution Blog has chosen to reply to my post about his actions so far with series of false accusations to defame me.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by lifesolutions(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ahmed Hassan, you shouting Police and Lawyers, tell the general public the following:

How much we are owing you?

How much we have paid into your Gtb account?

How many of the articles we paid for have already be publish in other blogs by you?

Please careful with us because you are looking for our trouble
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
People will need evidences to believe you.

I have enough evidences. Only things I do not have are his real name and address. I am sure the police and relevant government agencies can find out all that. When they come into this matter, that will not be a problem anymore.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
lifesolutions:

'Nobody should do business with him because he is not a patient person'.

So, if I want to be a patient person, I was supposed to wait for 6 months for you to pay money that you were supposed to pay me immediately after I delivered the works I did for you?
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Flexherbal(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ahmedigm:

@Flexherbal, Now the horse is trying to speak for himself, even though it is coming along with false accusations and nonsense talks.
I can see that you guys know yourselves very well.
Please , try to resolve this amicably.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by lifesolutions(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
@Flexherbal, yes I know Ahmed Aribito Hassan. You said you have evidence but you know my name. Ahmed you are funny. Why are you refusing to state how much I owe you and how much I have paid into your Gtb account?

First, you went to my Facebook wall to post nonsense and you were banned. Again, you went to my blog to post nonsense and you were blog by the blog admin. Also, you sent me 23 threat text message. Now, you came to Nairaland to post nonsense. Lastly, your mother and sisters were calling me that I have cheated you. The question is: How much do I owe you? How much have I paid to your account? What happen to my ebooks in your possession that somebody contacted me that you want to sell my ebooks to him? What also happen to the articles you wrote for me? Ahmed you are wicked.

Pls be careful with me because I have your pictures and all your other details. Let us avoid media and online war. It will affect your future. The 3 people I owe N10, 000 were immediately contacted by email, text and calls to be patient. And I have not contacted anybody on this forum or elsewhere to write articles for me since them. I only use my personal articles on that blog

Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
I can see that you guys know yourselves very well.
Please , try to resolve this amicably.
@Flexherbal, thanks. I do not know the criminal from anywhere.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
lifesolutions:
@Flexherbal, yes I know Ahmed Aribito Hassan. You said you have evidence but you know my name. Ahmed you are funny. Why are you refusing to state how much I owe you and how much I have paid into your Gtb account?

First, you went to my Facebook wall to post nonsense and you were banned. Again, you went to my blog to post nonsense and you were blog by the blog admin. Also, you sent me 23 threat text message. Now, you came to Nairaland to post nonsense. Lastly, your mother and sisters were calling me that I have cheated you. The question is: How much do I owe you? How much have I paid to your account? What happen to my ebooks in your possession that somebody contacted me that you want to sell my ebooks to him? What also happen to the articles you wrote for me? Ahmed you are wicked.

Pls be careful with me because I have your pictures and all your other details. Let us avoid media and online war. It will affect your future. The 3 people I owe N10, 000 were immediately contacted by email, text and calls to be patient. And I have not contacted anybody on this forum or elsewhere to write articles for me since them. I only use my personal articles on that blog

Thank you for incriminating yourself more, thinking you are incriminating me. You will provide that person that called you that I want to sell your ebooks to him.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
lifesolutions:

As at the time I sent you those articles, they were never published anywhere. Now, I intend to take back those articles from you and publish them on my site, but I have not done that yet. When I publish them, they would only be on my site (and maybe yours, if you still refuse to stop using them). So if they are published anywhere else online apart from my site and yours, you are the person who must have done so to try to prove your accusations against me right.

Your accusations against me despite how long you have failed to pay my money are just a proof of how wicked you can be. It is also the reason why I will not just let these go even after I stop you from using my articles. You must face legal action over your threat against me and your false accusations aimed at defaming me.
Re: Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief by Ahmedigm: 12:55am On Sep 03, 2016
lifesolutions:

I still have the text messages you sent to me begging me to give you more time to pay me for the work you were yet to pay for.

Here are some of them. This was the part where you were ignoring my calls, after the day you promised to pay me but did not pay and refused to answer my call throughout.

(1) (Reply)

Update About Mmm / Here Is The Picture Of My House / Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.