Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video (18783 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Green Card: Woke Soyinka Denies Making The Demeaning Report / MASQUERADE Job:lai Mohammed Denies Making Such Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Geniro: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
helovesme:
You wailers need to get off this woman's backside and let her breath !!!!

Why all the hate? Is it because she is Yoruba?

She is going nowhere. You guys better get used to it.

Why isn't the absolutely clueless CBN governor not getting the same heat and hate as this woman? Do you people know how many policies Enebeli or whatever he calls himself has come up with and reversed in the last 12 months? All he's been doing is "trial and error".

Buhari is really falling my hand. That CBN guy was GEJ's appointment and he should have been dropped like hot trash the very day Buhari was sworn in as president and replaced. I know he has the executive powers to do this, so I do not understand why he's stalling.

Agreed the wailers and "5%" will cry and scream blue murder if he's removed as he's one of their own. However, ignore them. It was under this same CBN guy that there was allocation and sharing of dollars up and down by GEJ's government with no accountability. That CBN guy has to go ASAP!!!

Replace him with someone sensible/intelligent to work with Kemi Adesoun and sit back and see how things will change for the better.

Your tribal induced tokenism is a big shame. Upgrade your reasoning lest you remain perpetually silly.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Presh900(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Its not by forming fake british accent.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by ensamy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
She was also quoted by saying to reverse recession we need fiscal di
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by ensamy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
NShe wants to remove Nigeria out of recession through fiscal discipline and diversification. Infact b4 this long term plan materiallizes Nigeria must have being a failed state. This policy is only in text books for someone who does not know what to do. Nigeria is in emergency intensive care unit so Hon. Minister ask experts Okonjo Iweala can still assist you. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by ensamy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
She says through fiscal discipline and diversification Nigeria will be out of recession. Chaii chaii!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TijaniAbu: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mere Diploma Kemi is a liar. A very dirty liar. She said "recession is a word" in the zombified east London cockney bush accent she affects to try and impress. Stupid as well if she does not realise that Nigeria's greatest capital resource is its huge population at 180 million people. Which yeye "capital" is she referring to that is greater than a nation's people? Rwanda rebuilt itself by investing in its people.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by SamiraF: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
The video is incontrovertible proof that dishonorable minister kemi adeosun is a liar. Twitter cannot type an entire speech. She lied plain and simple. She should resign or be sacked. APC the party of liars. If they cannot cope with what "they inherited" they should go and allow the commonwealth be be intestate. Whoever is capable will rescue Nigeria's economy. Enough of APC lies and excuses.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Fyno: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Abegi you guys should leave the woman alone.

I am a wailer but refuse to be an unreasonable zombie

I have watched the video and she said but ONLY as part of a speech where she was motivating us to be strong in the face of our national economic challenges.

She did not use make it as a stand alone sentence. So what is all this noise about, truth is recession is just a word depending on the determination and spirit of the people.

The only thing I am enjoying about it is that my warning to folks about voting for Buhari has more than come to pass and he Buhari has made me a Nigerian in Diaspora become a millionaire in naira. grin
recession is not just a word,governments works very hard to avoid it and as a finance minimum I am afraid this woman does not understand what recession is and that's why she called it a word,she's playing with fire
Too poor from the single lady
Too bad for Nigeria since the doctor can't diagnose the illness
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by MamaletASO: 3:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Abeg leave this woman..

She no even know mayb una dey exist on Nairaland..

I doubt if she knows anything called Nairaland.. not to talk of ever checking Nairaland before..
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by digitaldipak(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Elearning platform, online teaching, online education, online tutoring, creating courses online, utobo
https://utobo.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School / How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.