Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! (3004 Views)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In / Invest 2,000 US Dollars To Open An Ice Cream Processing Plant / Want To Invest 2 Million Naira In Forex/binary Options Trading, Agribusiness,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by cephassugg: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Cephas group land etc sales team for ur assistance in investment 07030497689
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by mygodliveth(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
charles009:

Guys you can help me out,

I want to invest 2 million but seem to run out of ideas.

I don't mean quick money, slow and easy does it all.

Please no ideas of opening shop to sell anything, and please no gnld advices just great practical ideas.

Help Thanks.

I will advise you to invest just 100k into forex knowledge and start trading with the rest. I am very sure that you will make over 100% profit of your capital as newbie in Forex but you need to acquire knowledge from someone who understand forex
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by lizberry1(f): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Invest your money in ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES the product is called ROSABON TREASURY NOTE (RTN) and get a good return rate for more info contact lizzy on 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7 or check our website on www.rosabon-finance.com
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Dogberry(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Assuming you know the principles of investing, I would suggest if it is 2MM Naira to open fixed deposit account for 5 years against 12% interest rate (or what ever it is now), don't touch it for 5 years and collect over 3.5MM naira 5 years later.

If it is $2MM, I suggest to invest it in yourself, buy property somewhere nice and retire in all comfort.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Estherokitikpi1: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Investment in telecommunication business where you make money from the comfort of your home. i.e Let your money work for you. For more information and how to go about it, chat me up here: 08127947105 (watsapp only)
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Akdams(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Welcome to RAISE MONEY HERE

And it guarantees 100k every month only on your one time 70k investment

You will have access to Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you in this era of CHANGE

Our Vision is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.

Click the group chat link below if you will like to be part of this.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Thank you
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by oluwaiye2017: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2016
charles009:

Guys you can help me out,

I want to invest 2 million but seem to run out of ideas.

I don't mean quick money, slow and easy does it all.

Please no ideas of opening shop to sell anything, and please no gnld advices just great practical ideas.

Help Thanks.

With the unending expenses incurred on a daily basis from house rents, groceries, phone bills even to household maintenance, investing some money for future use may seem a little difficult. Worried about how you are going to pay for the wedding you have always dreamt of, that overseas trip or family holiday, the education you want to be able to give your children and your retirement? Preparing towards that future just got easier with our various investment options. Our solid investment plans keep you on track ensuring that you achieve your long and short term goals.
Rosabon Treasury Note
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000. The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.
Benefits *Attractive interest rates. * Interest rates on deposit over N1,000, 000 can be negotiated. *Flexible investment opportunities
Steps to open account.
To open a RTN account, simply  Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000)  Choose the Tenor of Your investment plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days)  Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon- finance.com  Call us on these numbers; 0--81--083--5---45--03, 070--544--95--718  Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and port Harcourt .
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Agboki: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
oga op wetin u leta invest on?
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by favourabl: 3:38am On Jul 14, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Contact Bitcrowdy / Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams / THREAD CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.