Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems (676 Views)

Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2016
i know zombies will come for me but it's true...
you guys all contributed in putting PMB in power
so I pray it's your region that this current economic
problem is gonna strike the hardest

here's the list

1. Lagos state
2. ogun state
3. oyo state
4. osun state
5. kwara state
6. kogi state
7. benue state
8. niger state
9. adamawa state
10. kebbi state
11. sokoto state
12. zamfara state
13. kastina state
14. kano state
15. kaduna state
16. jigawa state
17. bauchi state
18. gombe state
19. yobe state
20. borno state

1 Like

Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by HungerBAD: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Very funny.

And since in the History of Nairaland,I have neither insulted or called anybody names or questioned any body's intelligence,I will not be tempted today.

1 Like

Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by mastermaestro(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by rusher14: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Yes it has nothing to do with the prevailing price of our greatest export, or in fact to do with the fact that money wasn't saved in time of plenty.

It has no relationship with the fact that the immediate past government borrowed money to offset salaries whilst still making a third more in profit on a single barrel of oil.

It's just about the 20 states that thrashed the last government at the polls.

For me they are patriots that deserve individual awards for their understanding of what we may have become had we continued with the rogues in power.

3 Likes

Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Op Get something meaningful to engage in

1 Like

Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by mastermaestro(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2016
This thread will be fascinating. grin Waiting for the defenders and attackers to arrive with their combat equipment. grin

1 Like

Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by DLuciano: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Ehitunez:

here's the list

1. Lagos state

2. ogun state

3. oyo state

4. osun state

5. kwara state

6. kogi state

7. benue state

8. niger state

9. adamawa state

10. kebbi state

11. sokoto state

12. zamfara state

13. kastina state

14. kano state

15. kaduna state

16. jigawa state

17. bauchi state

18. gombe state

19. yobe state

20. borno state
indisputable. they voted for religion or personality and not substance. they knew he has no substance upstairs but they yet risked it, now they are biting their fingers.

1 Like

Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by Temidayo9(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Why Ondo state was omitted?
Re: List Of States To Be Blamed For Nigerias Current Economic Problems by toideve(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ehitunez:

here's the list

1. Lagos state

2. ogun state

3. oyo state

4. osun state

5. kwara state

6. kogi state

7. benue state

8. niger state

9. adamawa state

10. kebbi state

11. sokoto state

12. zamfara state

13. kastina state

14. kano state

15. kaduna state

16. jigawa state

17. bauchi state

18. gombe state

19. yobe state

20. borno state

Where's Imo state?

(1) (Reply)

Fg To Withdraw 20 Per Cent Equity In Lekki Free Trade Zone / APC To #bringbackourgirls: We Support You But Have Changed Our Strategy / Africa & Nigeria's Place In The World By The Year 2050 & GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.