Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day (67656 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Mann11: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
murmee:
Common sense should tell you is the later. And those T-shirts aren't cheap!
Idiot, how did you manage to pass your comprehension passages? Are we talking about common sense or what the op posted?BUFO REGULARIS
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by teamsynergy: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
khaymillers:
its like you are blind. Didn't you see were the man said except You are really making money from that. Davido and wizkid are not making money from posting pics upandan abi :-/
u r just naive.in ur narrow pipe mind, u fink anybody is gonna waste their data to watch davido and wizkid wearing round necks upandan.. no point arguing wif ur type. y do bankers not wear babariga while our senators do.. simple logic...
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by khaymillers: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
teamsynergy:

u r just naive.in ur narrow pipe mind, u fink anybody is gonna waste their data to watch davido and wizkid wearing round necks upandan.. no point arguing wif ur type. y do bankers not wear babariga while our senators do.. simple logic...
you are a fool. You are talking as if you are not in nigeria were media and publicity over hypes everything. 2million followers each to wizkid and davido and you are saying nobody is wasting their time watching them. Go to their pages and see how many likes they get. Ekpa, its like you don't even browse and you wallowing in the depths of your ignorance
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by teamsynergy: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
khaymillers:
you are a fool. You are talking as if you are not in nigeria were media and publicity over hypes everything. 2million followers each to wizkid and davido and you are saying nobody is wasting their time watching them. Go to their pages and see how many likes they get. Ekpa, its like you don't even browse and you wallowing in the depths of your ignorance

u sound pained and really depressed.. av seen aw u attacked everyone DAT had a counter opinion.. so relatively, to av 2m followers as a Naija artist is no big deal??.. dis economy has really messed dis niggah up... quick recovery..
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by khaymillers: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
teamsynergy:

u sound pained and really depressed.. av seen aw u attacked everyone DAT had a counter opinion.. so relatively, to av 2m followers as a Naija artist is no big deal??.. dis economy has really messed dis niggah up... quick recovery..
lol ekpa you sound like an. Illiterate. I believe you are new to the social networking world kid for you to be sounding like that. Just go to bed and don't quote me again. You are not making any sense. End of discussion. Have a wonderful night
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by nefertitiram: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Harvard dropout....

One dollar salary....

Once again, I'm convinced university education is overrated and not a yardstick for success in life.

This is coming from me, best grad student in my set 2006, 9 years working experience and recently retired to become an Internet entrepreneur grin

What if I had dropped out... *thinking out loud*

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 03, 2016
See the reaction and amazement in everyone's faces,as they stared at Mark...when money laughs everyone else does.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Adekorya: 3:02am On Sep 03, 2016
khaymillers:
ronaldo, floyd mayweather and mark zuckerberg are not in the same field. Ronaldo is a model.so you expect somebody like bill gates to be dressing like lil wayne just because bill gate is rich abi. Use your head very well ekpa
What's your problem? Have i lost entitlement to my own opinion ?

Nawa wa o
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Rozaystunna(m): 3:17am On Sep 03, 2016
VolTOxic:
Hmm. I have to ask, how long does it take to decide and put on an outfit on average? If he's not a narcissist, he saves like what, 5 to 7 minutes at most. Now that's B. S

I like to believe Mark understands the vanity in spending hence his lack of taste in sartorial elegance. The trick is to save time, make decisions easier and save up money.
you are enlightened
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by thesicilian: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

let me explain to you what is happening...Mark is a freaking billionaire so ordinarily he will have so many clothes and most likely a walk in wardrobe. As the CEO of a company you will expect that he will wear a suit and a tie just to look cooperate.

imagine walking into a wardrobe with at least 100 suits and a few hundred shoes. Deciding what shirt to wear that will match a certain suit and shoe expands considerable amount of mental energy in that kind of environment cause it's overwhelming.

So he decides to bypass that energy waste by sticking to a simplified uniform.

Q.E.D
lol @ QED (for something that was assumed). But point taken sha. Thanks.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by khaymillers: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Adekorya:
What's your problem? Have i lost entitlement to my own opinion ?
Nawa wa o
your opinion does not follow. That's simple logic you missed
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by teamsynergy: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2016
khaymillers:
lol ekpa you sound like an. Illiterate. I believe you are new to the social networking world kid for you to be sounding like that. Just go to bed and don't quote me again. You are not making any sense. End of discussion. Have a wonderful night

mumu, i know u r pained.. just go see a doctor... ekpa lol.. guess u just hear DAT word.. buhari really messed dis mfk sob up
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by elvision1(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2016
ireneony:
Just becos the t-shirt is not flashing does not mean it's worth more than my earnings in 8months.

I remember wen i visited italy, i went to the centro in one city like that...let's say i was Window shopping. .so i went going through the price tag...the lowest price tag i saw was 800€.. i saw a baby sock for 1000€..na i open my mouth.
most of the expensive things i saw were not flashy or attractive but they were very expensive.

my sister. Talk true, you be Edo?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by ArcToyin(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Imagine, and most people i know spend hours getting dressed to pose and snap a pix for Fbk undecided
Lolzzz.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by davidif: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2016
Adekorya:
Enough of this one shirt, no wrist watch , no security noise you're all making. To be sincere, i find no motivation in it, because if Mark has money and decided not to use wrist it's his choice, and it's not applicable to me.

Don't get me wrong o, I actually envy his success story, but that doesn't mean i should dislike E money , C Ronaldo, Mayweather etc extravagant way of life

So please, let us hear world. When i become rich and famous,i will surely wear designer because i love designers, own a Yacht (big one o), build Mansions instead of house, and employ 40 bodyguards just like Roman Abrahimovic because Nigerian's security system is not reliable enough to protect me. More also, i will gives out and help people especially the poor.

And if you tell me I'm wasting money, i will respond.

Dude, modesty is a virtue. Too bad they don't teach things like this in naija anymore.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by lilliesboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nothing special about it.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by tck2000(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Adekorya:
Enough of this one shirt, no wrist watch , no security noise you're all making. To be sincere, i find no motivation in it, because if Mark has money and decided not to use wrist it's his choice, and it's not applicable to me.

Don't get me wrong o, I actually envy his success story, but that doesn't mean i should dislike E money , C Ronaldo, Mayweather etc extravagant way of life

So please, let us hear world. When i become rich and famous,i will surely wear designer because i love designers, own a Yacht (big one o), build Mansions instead of house, and employ 40 bodyguards just like Roman Abrahimovic because Nigerian's security system is not reliable enough to protect me. More also, i will gives out and help people especially the poor.

And if you tell me I'm wasting money, i will respond.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia / New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.