Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buying A Birthday Gift For Your Girlfriend's Mom.. Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying A Birthday Gift For Your Girlfriend's Mom.. Right Or Wrong? (677 Views)

Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / What Should He Do If Girlfriend Mom And Sister Does Not Like Him To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Birthday Gift For Your Girlfriend's Mom.. Right Or Wrong? by adren(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
please advice maturedly..

my girlfriend and i have been dating for 3 years now.. right from school.. she already told her parents about me but i haven't met them in person as i am afraid of commitments..

but then.. her mom's birthday is coming up later this month..

i won't be gracing the occasion but is it right to send her mom presents, calls and/or text messages (something never done before) from a "boy-friend-in-law"??

PS: babe isn't pressurizing me because she just graduated and i am currently serving.. however, we've been together long enough for both parties to meet our parents..

maybe lalasticlala can help push this to fp for more insights.. it's really bothering me
Re: Buying A Birthday Gift For Your Girlfriend's Mom.. Right Or Wrong? by obiorathesubtle: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
see it as buying a gift for someone you know through a friend, celebrating her birthday, don't mind that "boyfriend" title you use to earn cheap sex from her, you're still single..

We've all been fed that crap..

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Causes Of Stale S*x / Yudala Zero Gravity Show Ticket! / Am 18+ And Looking For A Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.