Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? (1729 Views)

Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? / Why Christian Clergymen Are A Foolish Idea. / Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by oaroloye(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
SHALOM!

(1) CHRISTIANS WERE NEVER INTENDED BY YAHSHUA TO BE LED BY CLERGYMEN.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do; but do not ye after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye shut up The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him
twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves."

(2) PAUL TAUGHT THE GENTILES THAT YAHSHUA'S WORDS WERE NO LONGER RELEVANT.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 2:1-2.

AND I, Brethren, when I came to you,
came not with Excellency of Speech or of Wisdom,
declaring unto you The Testimony of God.
2. For I determined not to know any thing among you,
save Jesus Christ, and him Crucified.

THIS SOUNDS VERY PIOUS- TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE LORD YAHSHUA, NOR HAVE READ HIS GOSPEL TEACHINGS.

His Words are the very epitome of "EXCELLENCY OF SPEECH AND WISDOM."

If Paul says that he did not come with "excellency of speech and wisdom," he is secretly telling us that he discarded the Words of Yahshua, and said that his Crucifixion is the only important thing about him. reducing him to a THING to be USED, and NOT our ONLY RABBI, MASTER, and LORD.

. MATTHEW 23:16-22.

16. "Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE TEMPLE,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE GOLD OF THE TEMPLE,
HE IS A DEBTOR!'

17. "Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater,
the Gold, or The Temple that sanctifieth the Gold?"

18. “And,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE ALTAR,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER SWEARETH
BY THE GIFT THAT IS UPON IT,
HE IS GUILTY.'

19. “Ye fools and blind:
for whether is greater, the Gift,
or the Altar that sanctifieth the Gift?
20. “Whoso therefore shall swear by the Altar,
sweareth by It,
and by all things thereon.
21. “And whoso shall swear by the Temple,
sweareth by It,
and by Him that dwelleth therein.
22. And he that shall swear by Heaven,
sweareth by The Throne of God,
and by Him that Sitteth thereon.”

THAT IS TO SAY- ACCORDING TO PAUL: All the Christian needs from Yahshua is his Crucifixion- following his Teachings is meaningless.

THE PLAN WAS THAT PAUL WAS GOING TO BETRAY THE CHURCH, AND TEACH THE WICKED EMPEROR NERO, THAT THE WAY TO MAKE YAHSHUA MANIFEST TO HIM WAS TO TORTURE AND KILL AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS NECESSARY.

That is NOT how YAHSHUA manifests to people.

He does not manifest to people who persecute God's Servants.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter, (which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THEREFORE, WE HAVE ONLY FOUR GOSPELS, WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE HAD LIKE FOUR THOUSAND. We have the crappy Epistles, instead of a library of Ancients Testifying how THE GOSPEL worked in their lives- all because PAUL taught Nero why he should kill Christians.

(3) HAVING HUNTED DOWN AND ELIMINATED ALL THE JEWISH CHRISTIANS, PAUL DIVIDED THE CHURCH BY ENDORSING CLERGYMEN TO RULE OVER IT.

. EPHESIANS 4:7-16.

7. But unto every one of us is given Grace
according to the measure of The Gift of Christ.
8. Wherefore he saith,

"WHEN HE ASCENDED UP ON HIGH,
HE LED CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE,
AND GAVE GIFTS UNTO MEN."

9. [Now that he ascended,
what is it but that he also descended first
into the lower parts of the Earth?
10. He that descended is the same also that ascended
up far above all Heavens, that he might fill all things.]
11. And he gave some, Apostles; and some, Prophets;
and some, Evangelists; and some, Pastors and Teachers;
12. For the perfecting of The Saints,
for the work of the ministry,
for the edifying of The Body of Christ:
13. Till we all come in The Unity of The Faith,
and of The Knowledge of The Son of God,
unto a Perfect Man,
unto The Measure of The Stature
of the fulness of Christ:
14. That we henceforth be no more Children,
tossed to and fro, and carried about
with every Wind of Doctrine,
by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness,
whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15. But speaking The Truth in Love,
may grow up into him in all things,
which is The Head, even Christ:
16. From whom the whole Body
fitly joined together and compacted
by that which every joint supplieth,
according to the effectual working
in the measure of every part,
maketh increase of the Body
unto the Edifying of itself in Love.

PAUL WAS PLAYING ON THE IGNORANCE OF CHRISTIANS WHO DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF "CHRIST," WHICH THE DISCIPLES WERE TREACHEROUSLY WITHHOLDING.

Instead of following the UNCHANGEABLE Teaching of Yahshua, Christians followed every "TOM, DICK, AND HARRY," who had their own theory about how Christians should live their lives.

. MATTHEW 24:35.

35. "Heaven and Earth shall pass away,
but my Words shall not pass away."

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain
where Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and spake unto them, saying,
"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and teach all nations,
baptizing them
in The Name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World."
Amen.

TO SAVE THEIR COWARDLY LIVES, THE DISCIPLES HAD AGREED NEVER TO TEACH NOR PREACH YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

Therefore they were allowed to live in and operate out of Jerusalem for decades- whereas their supposed Master, YAHSHUA, who preached THE TRUTH, was killed in their first week there. That would only be possible through the most despicable treachery against The Kingdom of God.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

THEREFORE, CHRISTIANS JOINING THE CHURCH BECAUSE OF YAHSHUA, ARE CAREFULLY SHUNTED TO FOLLOWING ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT YAHSHUA- BEING TOLD THAT "GOD SENT US TO TELL YOU THAT THIS IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE DONE!"

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;'

no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. "I am The Vine, ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

Christians become so brainwashed, that even when the anatomy of the scam is set out in front of them, as a pig washed from mud, they still run back to the wicked clergymen whose teachings are killing them, and vilify the ones telling them The Truth can only be known by following YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS, first and foremost.

Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by SugarPlum8: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Not everyone shares that belief. But to those who do, I say...GooodLuck grin
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
You know a lot about the scriptures, even to the letters, and I really respect that, but you use it for your own purposes. Like atheists and unbelievers, you use it to attack christians and the tone of your posts and comments shows pride and distaste towards established things of God. I may not know a millionth of scripture as you do but I know the fruits of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-23) and by the His grace I can discern wisdom that is of God (James 3:14-17).

"By their fruit you will recognise them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?" Matt 7:16 the pharisees knew all about the scriptures but did not recognise God before them and even called him the devil. You already know this that He has hidden these things from the wise and revealed it unto children as it pleases Him (Luke 10:21)

Your other post gave a disturbing expression of your joy in the demise of a preacher, Billy Graham, who you obviously disagree with. I don't know Billy Graham or if he is was a heretic or not, even the bible says in pretence or in truth as long as the Jesus Christ is being preached Phil 1:18, but I believe many people have found eternal life in Jesus through him. Why don't you leave his judgement for God?

What does the bible even say about rejoicing in your enemies downfall? 'Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles' (Prov 24:17) "Have I rejoiced at the extinction of my enemy, Or exulted when evil befell him? (Job 31:19) "Do not gloat over your brother's day, The day of his misfortune. And do not rejoice over the sons of Judah In the day of their destruction; Yes, do not boast In the day of their distress" (Obad 1:12)

You need to repent brother.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by Ranchhoddas: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheSixthSense:
You know a lot about the scriptures, even to the letters, and I really respect that, but you use it for your own purposes. Like atheists and unbelievers, you use it to attack christians and the tone of your posts and comments shows pride and distaste towards established things of God. I may not know a millionth of scripture as you do but I know the fruits of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-23) and by the His grace I can discern wisdom that is of God (James 3:14-17).

"By their fruit you will recognise them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?" Matt 7:16 the pharisees knew all about the scriptures but did not recognise God before them and even called him the devil. You already know this that He has hidden these things from the wise and revealed it unto children as it pleases Him (Luke 10:21)

Your other post gave a disturbing expression of your joy in the demise of a preacher, Billy Graham, who you obviously disagree with. I don't know Billy Graham or if he is was a heretic or not, even the bible says in pretence or in truth as long as the Jesus Christ is being preached Phil 1:18, but I believe many people have found eternal life in Jesus through him. Why don't you leave his judgement for God?

What does the bible even say about rejoicing in your enemies downfall? 'Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles' (Prov 24:17) "Have I rejoiced at the extinction of my enemy, Or exulted when evil befell him? (Job 31:19) "Do not gloat over your brother's day, The day of his misfortune. And do not rejoice over the sons of Judah In the day of their destruction; Yes, do not boast In the day of their distress" (Obad 1:12)

Your calmness is extraordinary. I can almost feel it from your posts. You are a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by oaroloye(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
SHALOM!

TheSixthSense:

For your information, I am here for my Lord's Purposes.

You fail to show where I have committed any offense, but you use slander and innuendo to attack ME, instead of the issues I have exposed.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

YOU HATE FREEDOM.

Therefore, you do not affirm Lord YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS, which are The ONLY Way to GOD: THE FATHER, but you use the Oyinbo Interpretations of the Theories of the False Apostles, including PAUL- who rejected and opposed the ONE TRUE GOSPEL, From The Beginning- and JAMES, who rejected The Gospel when his Biological Brother Yahshua preached it, and only jumped on the bandwagon after Yahshua had proven that he had risen from the dead.

Where was HE and the thousands of Converts when STEPHEN was martyred?

Where was he, when ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA were killed?

But we do know where he was, when it was decided to thrust the GENTILE CHRISTIANS out of The Way of God, by BANNING THEM FROM LEARNING THE BIBLE: he was right there, using the Leaven of the Pharisees called PREDESTINATION as the EXCUSE to STOP Jewish and Hebrew Christians from teaching Gentiles THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES- and by extension, THE PROPHETS- which are meaningless without The Law.

The main Oyinbo FAKE Church, the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, elevated the so-called APOSTLES to the status of GODS. they pray to THEM, instead if to GOD: THE FATHER IN YAHSHUA'S NAME.

The so-called Protestant Churches are riddled with infiltrators, who make sure that their doctrines are harmonized with the "MOTHER CHURCH," for the eventual ECUMENICAL MOVEMENT.

They do not need to enforce OVERT Apostle-Worship, but, so long as they impose the concept that THEIR Writings are as INSPIRED-OF-GOD as YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS, there is NO WAY that those Churches can POSSIBLY attain The Knowledge of THE Truth that MAKES FREE.

HIDDEN WHAT THINGS?

I am talking about the same things that YAHSHUA was talking about when he made that pronouncement.

Namely, the Secret Powers of The Kingdom of Heaven.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again
with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you
Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means
hurt you.
20. "Notwithstanding in this
rejoice not, that the spirits
are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."
21. In that hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,
"I thank thee, O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the Wise and Prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth who The Son is,
but The Father;
and who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom
The Son will reveal Him."
23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and said privately,
"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things
that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

What are YOU talking about?

You divert attention from what Yahshua was talking about, and try to make his Revelation of Heavenly Fact refer to something you can use to condemn ME.

BILLY GRAHAM IS THE MOST FAMOUS PROTESTANT PREACHER IN THE WORLD.

You are COMPLETELY LYING when you say that:

(1) YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.

(2) YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER HE IS A HERETIC OR NOT.

If by some SATANIC MIRACLE you had not heard of this WICKED, WICKED MAN- had you not best DO RESEARCH FIRST, and FIND OUT what he is about?

But I explained exactly who he us, and why I say that he is so EVIL in my Post.

HE IS WHAT YAHSHUA CALLED AN UNJUST STEWARD.

A PARASITE who makes his living off of Hypocritical Christians, by telling them that THEIR DEBT OF DUTY has been REDUCED- as if he had a Right to DO that!

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,
"There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him,
'How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.'
3. "Then the steward said within himself,
'What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4. 'I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.'
5. "So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, 'How much owest thou unto my lord?'
6. "And he said,
'An hundred measures of oil.'
And he said unto him,
'Take thy bill,
and sit down quickly,
and write fifty.
7. "Then said he to another,
'And how much owest thou?'
And he said,
'An hundred measures of wheat.'
And he said unto him,
'Take thy bill, and write fourscore.'
8. "And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the Children of this World are in their Generation wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,
'Make to yourselves Friends
of the Mammon of Unrighteousness;
that, when ye fail,
they may receive you
into Everlasting Habitations.'
10. "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
12. "And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can serve two Masters: foe either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
14. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things, and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,
"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed amongst men is Abomination in The Sight of God."

Here are YOUTUBE VIDEO CLIPS of him TEACHING HERESY with LARRY KING and ROBERT SCHULLER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68IgZruyNI

Yes THE BIBLE says that- but just because it is in "THE BIBLE" does not make it a Commandment of God we have to follow.

In The OLD TESTAMENT, ONLY The Law of God by Moses is binding.

All these people you were quoting JOB, SOLOMON, and OBADIAH were FAILED PROPHETS, who did not attain THE GOSPEL. Did you even brother to read the CONTEXT of LUKE 10:21 before using it to condemn me?

OF WHAT SIN?

. LEVITICUS 19:17-18.

17. "Thou shalt not hate
thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise
rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge
against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt Love thy Neighbour
as thyself:
I (am) The LORD."

IF I HAVE COMMITTED ANY SIN, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME THE SIN.

The thing is, you are not pursuing KINGDOM OF GOD interests, but you are protecting MYSTERY BABYLON.

Therefore you use the JESUIT AND FREEMASONRY PSYCHOLOGICAL TACTICS that have been so overused, one of my experience can not miss them.

WHY DON'T I LEAVE HIS JUDGMENT FOR GOD?

How DARE you JUDGE ME for JUDGING- with more than adequate cause- THEN DO THE SAME TO ME, without any Cause!

BILLY GRAHAM TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO DECLARE THAT THE PENTECOSTAL MOVEMENT WAS NOT OF GOD! HE TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO DECLARE THAT DIVINE HEALING IS NOT COMPULSORY WITH GOD.

EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS who needed Healing DIED, because HE UNDERMINED THEIR FAITH, and told them that SICKNESS and INFIRMITY were POSSIBLY THE WILL OF GOD for THEM!

Instead of teaching people how to attain the State of HOLINESS- which guarantees the granting of ALL PROMISES OF GOD.

Indeed, one does not collect grapes from thorns.

What do YOU preach, "MR. DISCERNMENT OF WISDOM THAT IS OF GOD?"

I assure you, that when he spoke those lies, he made sure to exhibit the same BOGUS CRITERIA you "SAINT" PAUL and "SAINT" JAMES used to justify themselves.

Where are YOUR posts preaching THE POWER OF GOD REVEALED TO BABES?

DAMN STRAIGHT I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO HEAR THAT BILLY GRAHAM WAS DEAD, AND COULD DRAG NO MORE CHRISTIANS DOWN TO HELL, WHERE HE IS GOING.

Unfortunately, the MASONIC BASTARD is still alive.

Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by otemdomino: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
1.1 millionth confusion in the body of christ(crises). Their God Yahweh is in bandage, how can they agree?
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by oaroloye(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
otemdomino:
1.1 millionth confusion in the body of christ(crises). Their God Yahweh is in bandage, how can they agree?

How do you figure that?
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 10:36pm On May 20, 2017
The SixthSense

This guy, Oaroloye do not know a thing about the scriptures ! He is a master at the simple art of Copy & Paste.

But it is refreshing to note that you are sharp to quickly identify a CONMAN HERE when you say to Oaroloye very sternly, " The tone of your posts and comments shows pride and distaste towards established things of God."

Your have spotted a very dangerous trait in any person, which is arrogance.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
If we refuse to get caught up with names and titles for a brief moment, we will note that the title and the contents of this topic match Oaroloye's arrogance.

He stupidly starts by claiming that, "CHRISTIANS WERE NEVER INTENDED BY YAHSHUA TO BE LED BY CLERGYMEN.

We all know that good leadership is a critical part of all life. Religions focus should be about spiritual learning and therefore need good qualified spiritual leaders. Not motivational speakers with no spiritual power to demonstrate their qualifications. It would be like choosing someone that is a good talker on motor mechanics to repair your problem, but he cant fix a damn thing.

To get to the point, a true mechanic is know by his WORKS, not his fancy talk.
He can choose to give himself any title, but it is only his WORKS that will real count.

The same is true in the spirit realm of all religions, there is no need for confusion.
A person that busies himself with spiritual / religious work must be tested to see if they can do the WORK which we call miracles, because all spiritual activity can only be interpreted as MIRACLES - It is beyond science.

A man can choose any title such as disciple, pastor, prophet, clergman, priest, Imam, High Priest, Pope. It does not matter, if he is the leader he must be tested to see if he can do the WORKS/ MIRACLE HEALING, DEMONIC DELIVERANCE ETC ETC ETC .

Jesus in his superior wisdom, would never choose a FAKE MECHANIC/ PASTOR to lead a congregation.
The reason why this is so becomes clear when you witness on Emmanuel TV what kind of problems need to be solved in every church.

A FAKE PASTOR/ CLERGYMAN/ PROPHET/ PRIEST ETC ETC, can never fix the vast variety of human problems that Jesus had in mind.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 11:46pm On May 20, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye says here that, "THEREFORE, WE HAVE ONLY FOUR GOSPELS, WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE HAD LIKE FOUR THOUSAND."
How pretentious can one get ?

On close examination is easily becomes clear that Bronchitis Oaroloye cant even understand four gospels.
What will happen if he to deal with four thousand gospels ?

In any church where the full gospel is demonstrated, we realize that four gospels is more than enough to get the job done.
Bronchitis Oaroloye is a waster as is evident when he reply to a simple question.

But TheSixthSense make a very revealing observation of Bronchitis Oaroloye's dark motives when using the holy scriptures when he said to him,
" .....but you use it for your own purposes. Like atheists and unbelievers, you use it to attack christians"
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 12:47am On May 22, 2017
To became a True Anointed pastor your pure heart is needed. no bible school is necessary. The holy Spirit WORKS through you.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES without miracles are all that is needed ?

Jesus effectively explains here what effect the WORKS/ MIRACLES will have on those that witness it !!!
Joh 5:23 So that all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.

Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs below that the WORKS/ MIRACLES that He does, bear witness that the Father has sent him. The evidence of the miracles increases faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

Jesus also explains to pastors/ ministers/priests etc etc, world-wide and forever, why all the WORKS/ miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of every future pastor/pope/minister etc.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles/ WORKS that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.

Note: I mention Emmanuel TV because it is the most watch spiritual channel in the whole world, and it is FREE with tons of live personal TESTIMONIES from an international CONGREGATION 24 hours per day.

The whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS/ MIRACLES Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase a persons faith that lead to salvation of ones soul. You will also enjoy the praise music because it is biblically correct.

The WORKS/ miracles, healings, deliverance of demons also bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
Joh 14:12 [/b]Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

[b]Dont be fooled any longer
by those that seek to deceive you for their own corrupt gain. (Power, Money & Position in society is their primary motives.)

Bronchitis Oaroloye should follow the JEWISH LEADERSHIP'S example. The JEWISH LEADERSHIP testified live to the world that they have watched EMMANUEL TV for three years, then decided to invite the humble TB JOSHUA to lead the JEWISH Revival.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 12:57am On May 22, 2017
There are too many scriptures in the bible that condemn FAKE PASTORS !

Jesus would never send a FAKE PASTOR, a man without Anointing Power to be the leader of a church.
A FAKE PASTOR can never fulfill the promises Jesus Christ made to all that believe in Him.
Thousands of churches have FAKE PASTORS who is in that leadership position for MONEY, STATUS AND SOCIAL POSITION.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always the WORKS that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do the WORKS which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the miraculous miracles/ WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Joh 10:26 But you wont believe, because you are not of the true God, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 12:26am On May 29, 2017
True CLERGYMEN are ANOINTED with the HOLY SPIRIT to demonstrate what is happening in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

THE ANOINTING RELEASE POWER TO HEAL, DELIVER DEMONIC SPIRITS AND BLESS THOSE THAT COME.

Would you get a good talker to fix your car ?

Dr.Kolo Joshua testified live on Emmanuel TV for the world to see how he change from an unbeliever like fake pastor Bronchitis, to a strong believer and supporter of the works of the HOLY SPIRIT happening in the SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA. He became a believer because of the medical evidence based on one of his patient's miraculous healing using the Anointed/Morning Water only.

Dr.Kolo Joshua's public testimony is only one of the millions of incredible testimonies world-wide.
Kings, royalty, presidents of countries, top statesmen and women, professors, doctors etc, etc, etc, are not afraid to put their careers on the line by testifying in public that the God TB Joshua worships, the Jesus of the Holy Gospels and the Holy Ghost is alive and working most powerfully in the Mighty[b] SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA [/b]
The awesome material blessings and live testimonies of incredible breakthroughs flowing over the worshipers reminds us
of the words of Jesus Christ, "The miracles signs and wonders are done so the you all will be amazed, and then glorify the true father in heaven."

The true God of our universe has made it possible for the SCOAN church to be completely transparent to the whole world through a global free TV channel called Emmanuel TV [/b]so all can freely witness his mind-blowing miraculous work in suffering peoples lives. Many medical students and others are using Emmanuel TV as the basis of their studies into the realty of supernatural healing and most effective demonic deliverances ever witnessed since the Gospels and Acts.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by cjfbn: 12:43am On May 29, 2017
Eating popcorn.
Useless post.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by oaroloye(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
True CLERGYMEN are ANOINTED with the HOLY SPIRIT to demonstrate what is happening in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

THE ANOINTING RELEASE POWER TO HEAL, DELIVER DEMONIC SPIRITS AND BLESS THOSE THAT COME.

Would you get a good talker to fix your car ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpsGU2EC-RE

What do you have to offer people who are not SICK, nor HANDICAPPED, and who are not DEVIL-POSSESSED?

What life can you offer people who do not need Miracles?

Can you enable people to RECEIVE FROM GOD DIRECTLY- without going through a "PASTOR," and BUYING "MIRACLE-WATER," "HEALING BRACELETS," or whatever you call them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThC7W0rE9VE

From what I have seen, the answers to that is "NO!" and "NOTHING!"
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2017
The clergymen that fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has accepted as leaders are the convicted criminal L.Ron Hubbard who was on the run from the law until his death. He build a fraudulent criminal empire with Scientology and fictional Dianetics. He had sex orgies on their churches holy alter with his son and four to five women at a time. He lied about his education, Army career and fictional novels which he used to fool his Scientology churches.

Pastor Bronchitis' other spiritual master is sex-maniac and fraudster Carlos Castaneda. He also used his fictional novels to start his own church called Nagualism.

Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard exposed as a 'fraud' by British diplomats 30 years ago
By Graham Smith for MailOnline
UPDATED: 01:07 BST, 7 August 2009

British diplomats investigating the qualifications of L Ron Hubbard exposed the Scientology founder as a fraud 30 years ago.
The science-fiction writer, who invented the religion now awarded himself a PhD from a sham 'diploma mill' college he had acquired in California.
British consulate workers in Los Angeles secretly gathered information on behalf of the government.
Whitehall officials launched the covert investigation after Scientologists threatened to sue over the government's 1968 decision to ban followers from entering the UK to visit the sect's headquarters in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204715/Scientology-founder-L-Ron-Hubbard-exposed-fraud-British-diplomats-30-years-ago.html#ixzz4pCPHOYdq

Britain needed to establish whether Hubbard was a charalatan to defend itself against any libel action.
The evidence was gathered during the 1970s and included the claim by a US official that the sect had sent bogus doctors to hypnotise a legal investigator, forcing him to retire 'due to his mental health'.
The Department of Health files, many of which were classified until 2019, were released to The Times by the National Archive following a Freedom of Information request.

The dossier includes a signed statement by former senior Scientologist John McMaster, who said Hubbard and others faked ‘qualifications’ in Dianetics, the spiritual ‘science’ founded by Hubbard to provide spiritual healing.
He said: 'I understand it is asserted that L Ron Hubbard was awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy by Sequoia University on February 10 1953, in recognition of his outstanding work in the fields of Dianetics and Scientology and that the said degree was recorded with the Department of Education of the State of California.
'The position is L Ron Hubbard [and others] acquired premises somewhere in Los Angeles which they had registered as a university called Sequoia and immediately awarded each other doctorates.'
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by oaroloye(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
MISHIGAS!

ScienceWatch:
The clergymen that fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has accepted as leaders are the convicted criminal L.Ron Hubbard who was on the run from the law until his death.

I get all my data on SCIENTOLOGY from its official textbooks, not from rumourmongers and liars, like ScienceWatch probably works for.

If L. RON HUBBARD were convicted of anything, HE WOULD HAVE TOLD US THE CRIME, THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE CONVICTION.

That he does none of that strongly suggests that he just makes this stuff up, and has no conscience and no morals whatsoever, when it comes to telling the truth.

L. Ron Hubbard's was never "on-the-run" from anyone. The US Government knew very well where he lived.

He had received very many Awards in his lifetime, including from the State Government, for his Humanitarian Works.

I myself was unaware that they reached the hundreds.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5763083_screenshotfrom20170804142046_jpeg983b45c91f2b072e8807a4532ba29199

Also for his literary achievements.

He has been named the most prolific author during his lifetime.

He has used as many as twenty pseudonyms in order that his name not dominate bookshelves at the time in multiple genres, including:

Science-Fiction, Mystery, Detective, Western, Travel, Adventure, Aviation, Fantasy, and Romance.

Here is what was written about him in 2015:

[b]Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 08, 2015

As thousands gathered from across Los Angeles at Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre (also host of the Academy Awards) to celebrate the annual birthday celebration of Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard and the announcement of the ever-increasing number of recognitions in his honor having surpassed the 5,000 mark.

The event was held live in Florida and screened around the world in the major cities of Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, London, Rome, Moscow, Johannesburg and Sydney to name a few. The presentation featured recognitions and awards presented in honor of author, humanitarian and Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

L. Ron Hubbard was named by the Smithsonian Institute as one of the “100 Most Significant Americans of All Time” and among the 10 most influential religious figures of American history. Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) presented a plaque in appreciation for his service as a Special Officer in 1948 and “his subsequent humanitarian works that have contributed to improving the quality of life of the citizens of Los Angeles.” In New York, the esteemed Explorers Club honored L. Ron Hubbard for his everlasting mark on this world and distinguished him as “Explorer Immortal,” now cast in stone at their New York City headquarters. In Seattle, Washington the Order of the Arrow, the national honor society of the Boy Scouts of America awarded him honorary membership for his pioneering expeditions as America’s youngest Eagle Scout in the 1920’s.

For his literary accomplishments L. Ron Hubbard received this year’s Best Audiobooks award and the milestone award for 80 audiobooks published in 80 months. The Cultural Association of Iran recognized Mr. Hubbard for his literary achievement and how his “fabulous spirit of adventure gave the world a new vision;” the State Space Agency of Ukraine for his works that have helped “pave the way for Man to reach the stars and from Italy, a literary award for his stories that “touch the core of human existence."

In all L. Ron Hubbard has received honors from every facet of society, on a local, regional and international scale, not only for his humanitarian works but also also his accomplishments as a writer, educator, explorer and many more totaling over 5,127 recognitions.[/b]

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/04/prweb12635541.htm

I have been studying SCIENTOLOGY over some 23 years, and I did not know all this until this afternoon.

I never knew that he had received 5,127 Awards.

Here is what SCIENCEWATCH has to say about this man on June 30th:

ScienceWatch:
The Gospel of Jesus gladness the HEART, but the FICTITIOUS doctrines of Bronchitis Oaroloye's dark Occultic Nagualism and highly plagiarized CELESTINE PROPHECY that he portrays as factual reality is depressing.

Bronchitis Oaroloye spoke highly of SCIENTOLOGY until I posted loads of EVIDENCE proving that Scientology is a criminal organization.

He actually Posted no proofs of anything against SCIENTOLOGY.

How some people may have abused a System does not prove anything against that System, when that System does not require such abuse.

Everything he says is to manipulate the emotions of his(?) readers, and make them mentally-indisposed toward SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, or the CELESTINE PROPHECY, while doing absolutely nothing to lead people to THE LORD.

Is this the sort of Christianity THE LORD ever Commanded his followers to implement?

I think that his master, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, may have used some sort of JUJU CHARM that requires him to allow NO ONE but NO ONE to be perceived as superior to HIM in any field, OTHERWISE HE WOULD LOSE HIS PERCEIVED POWER.

This is only a THEORY, based on revelations by Carlos Castaneda's NAGUALISM, as to how JUJU SORCERY works.

I only propose this THEORY to explain his POSSIBLE MOTIVE in employing a SLAVE BOY(?), SCIENCEWATCH to SLANDER L. RON HUBBARD, CARLOS CASTANEDA, JAMES REDFIELD, LOBSANG RAMPA, FRANKLIN HALL, KENNETH COPELAND- each of whom I have referred to as being masters of a particular field, and to that degree, a SUPERIOR AUTHORITY to ScienceWatch's beloved Master.

Otherwise, why bother?

I have accepted no Clergymen as leaders. DEMAND PROOF OF THIS, AND DON'T JUST STAND IDLY BY.

He build a fraudulent criminal empire with Scientology and fictional Dianetics. He had sex orgies in the same room as his son with four women at a time. He lied about his education, Army career and fictional novels which he used to fool his Scientology churches.

There are people who would surely reward people who would come forward and testify to such disgusting activities.

The weak-minded will not be able to separate what they have heard about L. Ron Hubbard from what they may actually from hearing his actual Teachings.

If he were having FOURSOME or FIVESOME Sex Orgies, that is no business of OURS,' for the simple reason that that is not what we want from his Teachings, neither is that what is Taught in any of his Books or Tapes.

Pastor Bronchitis' other spiritual master is sex-maniac and fraudster Carlos Castaneda. He also used his fictional novels to start his own church called Nagualism.

CARLOS CASTANEDA is not my Master.

The Lord forbade us to have Masters as I have painstakingly explained several times.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

(1) CHRISTIANS WERE NEVER INTENDED BY YAHSHUA TO BE LED BY CLERGYMEN.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4187234_memepapalglory001_jpeg1c0a1caa807495de848a010708f9fcd1

Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard exposed as a 'fraud' by British diplomats 30 years ago

British diplomats investigating the qualifications of L Ron Hubbard exposed the Scientology founder as a fraud 30 years ago.
The science-fiction writer, who invented the religion now awarded himself a PhD from a sham 'diploma mill' college he had acquired in California.
British consulate workers in Los Angeles secretly gathered information on behalf of the government.
Whitehall officials launched the covert investigation after Scientologists threatened to sue over the government's 1968 decision to ban followers from entering the UK to visit the sect's headquarters in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204715/Scientology-founder-L-Ron-Hubbard-exposed-fraud-British-diplomats-30-years-ago.html#ixzz4pCPHOYdq

Britain needed to establish whether Hubbard was a charalatan to defend itself against any libel action.

NO. That is NOT what happened.

I know this event.

At this time, there was concern that L. RON HUBBARD was going to spark a rebellion against British suppression of Blacks.

He was banned from Great Britain, from RHODESIA, and from SOUTH AFRICA.

I never heard of L.RON HUBBARD ever portraying himself as anything other than a College Dropout.

[See: THE STORY OF DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

He was rewarded by being poisoned with some Cancer-Causing agent. A non-toxic Cancer Cure that had successfully treated others mysteriously failed to work on HIM.

It would have been ridiculous for L. RON HUBBARD to have claimed academic credentials to bolster his image, because what he was teaching was not taught in any school. the widespread acceptance of his System was not based on any credentials that he might have had, but on the RESULTS that his System achieved that were far superior to those by people with actual Academics Credentials.

L, Ron Hubbard criticized the University of Chicago- which, of course, is an accredited, Establishment University:

[b]You could give the entirety of the processes which have produced results in Scientology and there are a great, big, many of them you could give these in their entirety to a field of mental practice, carte blanche that’s just the processes, you understand just the commands and they wouldn’t be able to do a thing with them.

“They wouldn’t be able to get any result with them of any kind whatsoever.

“They would turn out an asinine statement like the University of Chicago.

“It’s a college. That’s what we used to say about it at George Washington. We used to be tolerant about Chicago. Most of us wanted to go there because you only had to go a couple of years before they handed you a sheepskin and we were bored. But this outfit uttered this asinine statement: We have tested all the techniques of Dianetics and found out it didn’t work. Well, in the first place it’s asinine because all the techniques of Dianetics didn’t exist in published form and were not available to them to test, see? So right away, that was nonsense.

“For instance, I know of techniques that were released at the first Foundation in Elizabeth which have never seen the light of day; I have never seen them published or anything else.

“Matter of fact, I saw three or four splinter groups suddenly start up on stuff that was merely designed to take care of one pc or something like that, and then they decided that this would apply to all pcs and so forth. There are several brands of therapy which are adrift today which simply consist of one technique developed for one pc at Elizabeth. So for any outfit for any outfit to grandly look down its nose and say, we have tested all the techniques of Dianetics, you know? Well, what a statement, see? They haven’t got them to test. How would they even know if they had tested all the techniques? Right away they are irresponsible. And then to say they didn’t work would also be asinine because if they had tested even sloppily, they would have gotten some result someplace, unless they were simply uttering a publicity statement to protect the vested interest.

“But that is aside from the point. The point is simply this: Yes, they could have had all the techniques. They could have had them all. They didn’t, but they could have.

“And they could have, in their haphazard, bunged up way, have tested these techniques and they wouldn’t have worked, because they didn’t have a Dianeticist in the lot of them. There was nobody there trained in the basic disciplines of Dianetics. And that was 50 percent or better of the technology which they might have gathered. Quite important, don’t you see? “[/b]

. -LRH Tape: STUDYING: INTRODUCTION, 18 June 1964[

IN 1957, MARTIN GARDNER (1914-2010), one of the BIG BRAINS of the Establishment, did a "HATCHET JOB" on DIANETICS, publishing a book called FADS AND FALLACIES IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE. His alma mater was the University of Chicago.

"OF ALL THE STATEMENTS TO BE MADE IN THE DEFENSE OF DIANETICS, THAT "IT WORKS!" IS THE LEAST RELEVANT."

. - Martin Gardner.

That is the attitude of the Oyinbos toward anything that WORKS at THIS Level, that does not come out of THEIR ACADEMICS ESTABLISHMENT- they DON'T CARE that it WORKS- they will CONDEMN it, anyway- because some TIN TYRANT somewhere, or some STAR CHAMBER somewhere, looked down their noses at it, and gave it THUMBS-DOWN.

The evidence was gathered during the 1970s and included the claim by a US official that the sect had sent bogus doctors to hypnotise a legal investigator, forcing him to retire 'due to his mental health'.
The Department of Health files, many of which were classified until 2019, were released to The Times by the National Archive following a Freedom of Information request.

SCIENCEWATCH has never bothered to view these files himself- just as he has never seen WILLEM OUWENEEL'S book on Tuberculosis Joshua.

. From the T.B. JOSHUA WATCH Website: https://tbjoshuawatch./2016/07/26/a-statement-from-willem-ouweneel-on-tb-joshua/

[img]https://tbjoshuawatch.files./2016/07/foto-willem-j-ouweneel.jpg?w=300&h=200[/img]Willem Ouweneel is a Dutch biologist, philosopher and theologian and a well know figure in Dutch evangelical circles. In 2002 he visited SCOAN and wrote some positive articles about the experience, strongly endorsing TB Joshua and his ministry. He is probably the best known and most credible evangelical theologian to ever publicly endorse TB Joshua. Even 10 years later, SCOAN regularly put out articles on their numerous blogs using quotes from these articles to promote the ministry. Since Ouweneel had not written anything about TB Joshua for over 10 years, we thought we would get in contact to find out where he currently stands on the issue. He gave us the following statement to publish:

I do not endorse TBJ anymore, because:

1. I have had no contact with SCOAN for more than ten years

2. His irresponsible building activities, which cost more than 160 dear lives I believe (Editors note: 116 deaths, but many more seriously injured)

3. Very serious rumors about sexual harassment of collaborators.

SCIENCEWATCH'S RESPONSE:

9th November, 2016.

ScienceWatch:
Yes there is a cowardly attack on a kind and gentle man that is at this very moment helping all suffering and poor people. Right now he is healing someone of a problem that science cannot cure and deliverance of evil spirits in someone that science has diagnosed with incurable mental disease.

Right now the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is helping a family that has no future, no money, no house, no education.
Right now the Holy Prophet TB Joshua planning on how to help thousands of suffering people of all religions world wide.

Now I ask the question: What are all the cowardly people that eagerly condemn this kind man doing to help other suffering people around them ?Warning to all God fearing people !
Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

THE DAY T.B. JOSHUA FAILED TO HEAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpsGU2EC-RE&t=89s

THE OTHER DAY T.B. JOSHUA FAILED TO HEAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UG9UVD_T18

TB JOSHUA RAISES A MAN FROM THE DEAD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljn_OI-rLPk

Dr. DAMAGES EPISODE 148 (EBOLA: PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA TO THE RESCUE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ID-FemxnPw

DR. DAMAGES SHOW 155: WHY PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA LOST THE POWER TO RAISE THE DEAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_8Q5e2XkIE

FAKE MIRACLES, DOCTORED HEALING; OTHER SHOCKING REVELATIONS ABOUT TB JOSHUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5LsSYJppe0

ILLUMINATI TRICKS BEHIND TB JOSHUA'S MIRACLES HEALING AND PROPHECIES EXPOSED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjIJVztBvgc

The dossier includes a signed statement by former senior Scientologist John McMaster, who said Hubbard and others faked ‘qualifications’ in Dianetics, the spiritual ‘science’ founded by Hubbard to provide spiritual healing.

The only people qualified to grant certificates in DIANETICS were the Practitioners themselves.

L. RON HUBBARD had to certify people to be Auditors, so that the people using their services (at $50 per hour) could be sure that they were getting standard treatment. If a person did not qualify, they could not be certified.

This is no different from any streetfront professional in our country- a tailor, a typist, a mechanic, or radionic printing a certificate for their apprentices. The Universities and Polytechnics can never accept such certificates, of course, but it is to them that the academics go, when they want clothes, types documents, their cars fixed, or TV repaired- they don't argue with their results, nor call them "Illiterates who cannot tell us how to do it!"

That is how DIANETICS was.

But SCIENCEWATCH just uses all these stories to play on your ignorance.

That is what The Bible calls "GUILE."

He said: 'I understand it is asserted that L Ron Hubbard was awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy by Sequoia University on February 10 1953, in recognition of his outstanding work in the fields of Dianetics and Scientology and that the said degree was recorded with the Department of Education of the State of California.
'The position is L Ron Hubbard [and others] acquired premises somewhere in Los Angeles which they had registered as a university called Sequoia and immediately awarded each other doctorates.'

Exactly what has that got to do with anything?
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I get all my data on SCIENTOLOGY from its official textbooks, not from rumourmongers and liars, like ScienceWatch probably works for. If L. RON HUBBARD were convicted of anything, HE WOULD HAVE TOLD US THE CRIME, THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE CONVICTION.

That he does none of that strongly suggests that he just makes this stuff up, and has no conscience and no morals whatsoever, when it comes to telling the truth.
Sciencewatch :
The science-fiction writer, who invented the religion awarded himself a PhD from a sham 'diploma mill' college he had acquired in California.

L. Ron Hubbard's was never "on-the-run" from anyone. The US Government knew very well where he lived.
Sciencewatch :
L.Ron Hubbard's son DeWolf also describes his father as a wife-beater. "He used to beat her up quite often. He had a violent, volcano-type temper, and he smacked her around quite a bit. I remember in 1946 or 1947 when he was beating up my mother one night. I had a .22 rifle and I sat on the stairway with him in my sights, and Ialmost blew his head off."

He had received very many Awards in his lifetime, including from the State Government, for his Humanitarian Works.

Sciencewatch :
Then, in 1950 when Hubbards son DeWolf was 18, the senior Hubbard wrote the best-selling book which gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health. The Book, according to its publishers, documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories."
But DeWolf says, "All were alone by Dad. None of them were case histories whatsoever; they were done strictly out of his mind, sitting at a typewriter in my mothers kitchen for a few weeks."

He has used as many as twenty pseudonyms in order that his name not dominate bookshelves at the time in multiple genres, including:

Science-Fiction, Mystery, Detective, Western, Travel, Adventure, Aviation, Fantasy, and Romance. I have been studying SCIENTOLOGY over some 23 years, and I did not know all this until this afternoon. He actually Posted no proofs of anything against SCIENTOLOGY.

Sciencewatch :
During the ‘50s, DeWolf continues, he conned people out of their money, used black magic, distributed drugs, and took advantage of the church’s female followers, participating in private orgies with his father and three or four women. "His theory was that one has to open or crack a woman’s soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of far out, culminating in a variety of sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper

I think that his master, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, may have used some sort of JUJU CHARM that requires him to allow NO ONE but NO ONE to be perceived as superior to HIM in any field, OTHERWISE HE WOULD LOSE HIS PERCEIVED POWER.
Sciencewatch :
The demonized founder of Criminal Scientology's own son said that, "he and his dad took advantage of the church’s female followers, participating in private orgies with his father and three or four women.
He says his dad would invoke the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various incantations, drugs and hypnosis...His initials for it were PDH — pain, drugs, hypnosis. The use of PDH, coupled with black magic, was an effective for of brainwashing or mind control. You’ll see throughout early Scientology literature, ‘PDH.’"

This is only a THEORY, based on revelations by Carlos Castaneda's NAGUALISM, as to how JUJU SORCERY works. There are people who would surely reward people who would come forward and testify to such disgusting activities.

The weak-minded will not be able to separate what they have heard about L. Ron Hubbard from what they may actually from hearing his actual Teachings. If he were having FOURSOME or FIVESOME Sex Orgies, that is no business of OURS,' for the simple reason that that is not what we want from his Teachings, neither is that what is Taught in any of his Books or Tapes.

Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I get all my data on SCIENTOLOGY from its official textbooks, not from rumourmongers and liars, like ScienceWatch probably works for.

If L. RON HUBBARD were convicted of anything, HE WOULD HAVE TOLD US THE CRIME, THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE CONVICTION.

I have been studying SCIENTOLOGY over some 23 years, and I did not know all this until this afternoon.

Everything he says is to manipulate the emotions of his(?) readers, and make them mentally-indisposed toward SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, or the CELESTINE PROPHECY, while doing absolutely nothing to lead people to THE LORD.

If he were having FOURSOME or FIVESOME Sex Orgies, that is no business of OURS,' for the simple reason that that is not what we want from his Teachings, neither is that what is Taught in any of his Books or Tapes.
Pastor Bronchitis, you make it extremely hard for us to believe that your father was king of Inandre and you are the mentally absent crown Prince Alatunde Aroloye heir to the throne. GOD HELP INANDRE !!

You have sadly proven to the amazing people of Inandre, Nigeria that you are a crooked liar and shame to the throne. I have been fair to you and provided sufficient evidence to all your false accusations against me. But allow me to repeat it here briefly for the readers convenience.

About your god L.Ron Hubbard the evil prophet of Criminal Scientology :
Scientology’s founder L.Ron Hubbard, Guilty and Convicted of Fraud in France.
https://www.nolanchart.com/article4776-scientologys-hubbard-convicted-of-fraud-in-france-1978-html

After a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including L.Ron Hubbard and his wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.
Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, because he had already cowardly fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment.

The son of Scientology : Because of the terrible shame, his name has been changed from L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. , to Ron deWolf, and he’s the firstborn son of the former science fiction writer who founded the Church of Scientology. He said, “To be perfectly frank, my life’s been pretty much of a disaster and a miserable mess because of Scientology — and you can quote me on that." he told the News-Herald recently in an exclusive interview.

But DeWolfe flatly says: "More than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is an outright lie." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, recalling how during World War II He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a ‘moonchild.’
This, says DeWolf, stemmed from my dad’s daily practice of horrific Satanic black magic and the occult. DeWolf himself was born prematurely, weighing two pounds, two ounces, and he tells us, " My mother told me that I wasn’t exactly born, my dad tried to abort me. My father was trying to abort me by invoking the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various Satanic incantations, drugs and hypnosis...His initials for it were PDH — pain, drugs, hypnosis. The use of PDH, coupled with black magic, was an effective for of brainwashing or mind control. You’ll see throughout early Scientology literature, ‘PDH.’"

His version of his father’s life, in fact, is radically different from the fake picture painted by the Church. Scientology publications falsely portray the senior Hubbard as an idealistic young man who traveled the world in search of truth — an explorer, writer, filmmaker, soldier, and humanitarian, highly educated and eager to eliminate the ills of modern society.
But DeWolfe flatly says: "More than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is an outright lie." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, recalling how during World War II He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a ‘moonchild.’

This, says DeWolf, stemmed from my dad’s daily practice of Satanic black magic and the occult. DeWolf himself was born prematurely, weighing two pounds, two ounces, and he tells us, " My mother told me that I wasn’t exactly born, my dad tried to abort me. My father was trying to abort me by invoking the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various Satanic incantations, drugs and hypnosis...His initials for it were PDH — pain, drugs, hypnosis. The use of PDH, coupled with Satanic black magic, was effectively used for brainwashing or mind control. You’ll see throughout early Scientology literature, ‘PDH.’"

L.Ron Hubbards loving wife, Mary Sue and the others ended up serving several years in federal prison. In addition, the Internal Revenue Service had evidence that Hubbard was taking millions of dollars “off the top” of Scientology profits, and hiding it in overseas banks.3
Hubbard never returned to France, and was banned from the United Kingdom because he would not discuss his conviction with British authorities.

For more shocking facts Readers can google ; Richard Behar (6 May 1991). “The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power.” Time magazine
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What do you have to offer people who are not SICK, nor HANDICAPPED, and who are not DEVIL-POSSESSED?
What life can you offer people who do not need Miracles? From what I have seen, the answers to that is "NO!" and "NOTHING!"
Everyone suffer from from dark spirit possession in varying degrees but are educated out of knowing that. We now believe in psychologists and accept their destructive drugs as a solution.

I am sure that you have a solution for the people you are referring to in the form of fictional hoaxes such as fictional hallucinogenic drug-induced Nagualism or even your most prized treasure, Criminal Scientology even though the nation of France has decided to prosecute Scientology's French organization, along with seven of its top managers/pastors, on fraud and drugs charges. News articles about the cases usually mention that Scientology was acquitted of fraud charges there in 2002;
sometimes they mention that Scientology officials were convicted of fraud in Lyon in 1997 and in Marseille in 1999. Surprisingly, however, the fraud conviction of the cult's evil founder, L. Ron Hubbard, on fraud charges in 1978, does not seem to be mentioned in any of the English-language reports.

Criminal Scientology's Prophet, L.Ron Hubbard never served his prison sentence because he was essentially on the run from the law, sailing in the Caribbean on his yacht Apollo, trying to avoid not only French authorities but the US authorities as well.
The loving wife of L.Ron Hubbard,Mary Sue and the others ended up serving several years in federal prison. In addition, the Internal Revenue Service had evidence that Hubbard was taking millions of dollars “off the top” of Scientology profits, and hiding it in overseas banks.

When Ron's son, Ron DeWolf was 18, the senior Hubbard wrote the novel which became their BIBLE, which was fraudulently published as Non-fiction which gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health. The novel, according to its publishers, falsely documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories."
But the authors son, DeWolf says, "All were done alone by Dad. There were no case histories whatsoever; they were done strictly out of his mind, sitting at a typewriter for a few weeks."

Do you really think you can succeed in offering fiction when their are much more powerful spiritual choices people can make ?
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I get all my data on SCIENTOLOGY from its official textbooks, not from rumourmongers and liars, like ScienceWatch probably works for. If L. RON HUBBARD were convicted of anything, HE WOULD HAVE TOLD US THE CRIME, THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE CONVICTION. That he does none of that strongly suggests that he just makes this stuff up, and has no conscience and no morals whatsoever, when it comes to telling the truth.

L. Ron Hubbard's was never "on-the-run" from anyone. The US Government knew very well where he lived

Also for his literary achievements.

He has been named the most prolific author during his lifetime.

Science-Fiction, Mystery, Detective, Western, Travel, Adventure, Aviation, Fantasy,

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/04/prweb12635541.htm

I never knew that he had received 5,127 Awards.

The weak-minded will not be able to separate what they have heard about L. Ron Hubbard from what they may actually from hearing his actual Teachings.

It would have been ridiculous for L. RON HUBBARD to have claimed academic credentials to bolster his image, because what he was teaching was not taught in any school. the widespread acceptance of his System was not based on any credentials that he might have had, but on the RESULTS that his System achieved that were far superior to those by people with actual Academics Credentials.
L.Ron Hubbard the prophet of Criminal Scientology never served his prison sentence because he was essentially on the run from the law, sailing in the Caribbean on his yacht Apollo, trying to avoid not only French authorities but the US authorities as well. After a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including L,Ron Hubbard, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology. Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, and had already cowardly fled the country, was found guilty and [b]sentenced to four years imprisonment.

Pastor Bronchitis, you tried to show that I lied about your prophet of Scientology, well take a look at the following;

British diplomats investigating the qualifications of L. Ron Hubbard exposed the Scientology founder as a fraud.
The science-fiction writer, who invented the religion Scientolgy awarded himself a PhD from a sham 'diploma mill' college he had acquired in California.

It is correct when you say that, "his name dominated bookshelves at the time in multiple genres, including:

Science-Fiction, Mystery, Detective, Western, Travel, Adventure, Aviation and Fantasy." That is what he is good at FANTASY !!

L Ron Hubbard was awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy by Sequoia University, in recognition of his outstanding work in the fields of Dianetics and Scientology and that the said degree was recorded with the Department of Education of the State of California.
'The real position is L Ron Hubbard [and others] acquired premises somewhere in Los Angeles which they had falsely registered as a university called Sequoia and immediately awarded each other doctorates.'

The British government had sent an urgent telegram to its consulate in Los Angeles asking officials there to find out as much information about Hubbard and Scientology as possible.
A reply said: 'After exhaustive inquiries we have now tracked down organisation named which was closed down by state authorities and all documents were impounded.
"The facts are that it neither has nor ever had approval and its status is not recognized in California...

'It is a "will of the wisp" organisation which has no premises and does not really exist. It has not and never had any authority whatsoever to issue diplomas or degrees and the dean is sought by the authorities "for questioning".'

American officials were also investigating the origins of L.Ron Hubbard’s qualifications, the records show.
A letter from the California bureau of school approvals about the Sequoia university said: 'This institution has never been approved or recognised by this office. Repeated attempts have been made to obtain compliance with the legal requirements. None of these attempts have proved successful.'
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

That Sciencewatch does none of that strongly suggests that he just makes this stuff up, and has no conscience and no morals whatsoever, when it comes to telling the truth.

L. Ron Hubbard's was never "on-the-run" from anyone. The US Government knew very well where he lived. He had received very many Awards in his lifetime, including from the State Government, for his Humanitarian Works. I myself was unaware that they reached the hundreds.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5763083_screenshotfrom20170804142046_jpeg983b45c91f2b072e8807a4532ba29199

Also for his literary achievements. He has been named the most prolific author during his lifetime. He has used as many as twenty pseudonyms in order that his name not dominate bookshelves at the time in multiple genres, including:
Science-Fiction, Mystery, Detective, Western, Travel, Adventure, Aviation, Fantasy, and Romance.

How some people may have abused a System does not prove anything against that System, when that System does not require such abuse. Everything he says is to manipulate the emotions of his(?) readers, and make them mentally-indisposed toward SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, or the CELESTINE PROPHECY, while doing absolutely nothing to lead people to THE LORD.
Fake Pastor Bronchitis, you say that your prophet L.Ron Hubbard was never on the run. YOU ARE A LIAR !!
Fake Pastor Bronchitis, you say that your prophet L.Ron Hubbard had many awards and degrees. YOU ARE A LIAR !! It was all fraudulently obtained to impress you.
You also tried to show that I lied about your Evil Sex-ogies on his alter prophet of Scientology, well take a look at the following;

Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard exposed as a 'fraud' by British diplomats.

British diplomats investigating the qualifications of L. Ron Hubbard exposed the Scientology founder as a fraud.
The science-fiction writer, who invented the religion Scientolgy awarded himself a PhD from a sham 'diploma mill' college he had acquired in California.

American officials were also investigating the origins of L.Ron Hubbard’s qualifications, the records show.
A letter from the California bureau of school approvals about the Sequoia university said: 'This institution has never been approved or recognized by this office. Repeated attempts have been made to obtain compliance with the legal requirements. None of these attempts have proved successful.'

There you have it fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (aka Prince Aroloye of Idanre,Nigeria) your evil prophet of Criminal Scientology is a fraudster. The founder of Criminal Scientology created his own fake university so the could all dish out free fraudulent degrees PhD's.

L.Ron Hubbard created his own fake university so the could all dish out free fraudulent degrees PhD's.
He had sex-orgies on his Scientology church alter said his own son Ron DeWolf. My dad would invite me to join in so I can learn to crack a womens soul for Lucifer.

Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

That Sciencewatch does none of that strongly suggests that he just makes this stuff up, and has no conscience and no morals whatsoever, when it comes to telling the truth.

Sciencewatch actually Posted no proofs of anything against SCIENTOLOGY. Everything he says is to manipulate the emotions of his(?) readers, and make them mentally-indisposed toward SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, or the CELESTINE PROPHECY, while doing absolutely nothing to lead people to THE LORD.

But SCIENCEWATCH just uses all these stories to play on your ignorance. That is what The Bible calls "GUILE."
Pastor Bronchitis why are you still so gullible ? Or are you playing dumb for sympathy ?
Lets stop this nonsense here, I will once again repeat the evidence I have already posted about your criminal sex-orgies on the alter spiritual master, L. Ron Hubbard. READ ALL ABOUT IT !!

COURT CASE ONE: By now, most people have learned that the nation of France has decided to prosecute Scientology's French organization, along with seven of its top managers/pastors, on fraud and drugs charges. News articles about the case sometimes mention that Scientology officials were convicted of fraud in Lyon in 1997 and in Marseille in 1999. Surprisingly, however, the fraud conviction of the cult's founder, L. Ron Hubbard, on fraud charges in 1978, does not seem to be mentioned in any of the English-language reports.

After a seven-year long public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.

L. Ron Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, because he had already cowardly fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment. The judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were “ample proof” of the veracity of the charge.

Quoting Hubbard's own words, the judge found that Scientology made false promises to its members with the sole aim of “increasing the financial revenue.”

L.Ron Hubbard cowardly escaped and left his loving wife to go to prison alone

COURT CASE TWO: British diplomats investigating the qualifications of L Ron Hubbard exposed the Scientology founder as a fraud.
The science-fiction writer, who invented the religion ScientolOgy awarded himself a PhD from a sham 'diploma mill' college he had acquired in California.

How much more evidence do you need about your masters dark side ? Do you want to know more about how he would let his young son join in on his Satanic sex-orgies on his holy church alter ?

Remember pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, no matter how brilliant the person or doctrines they profess, the source is all that matters. The spiritual source of L.Ron Hubbards writings flow from a dark demonic soul. Jesus said. "You can never get good fruit from a bad tree."
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by oaroloye(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
SHALOM!

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/catholicsentinel-conviction-031778.htm

CATHOLIC SENTINEL.

Scientology Leaders Convicted of Fraud.

March 17, 1978.

PARIS - The Paris Tribunal has found four leaders of the Church of Scientology, including the American Founder, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success can be achieved through Scientology.

The hour-long verdict, read Feb. 14, was the result of a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial last November. Ron Lafayette Hubbard, the American founder of the sect, was condemned to four years imprisonment and a fine of 35,000 francs (a little over $7000).

Harry Laarhuis, Dutch former executive director of the French branch of the organization, was condemned to three years and a fine of 15,000 francs.

Mrs. Jacquelline Valentin, French former head of the church in France, was sentenced to two years in prison and a fine of 10,000 francs.

Georges Andreu, husband of the actual head of the French Church of Scientology, was given a suspended one-year prison sentence and a fine of 3,000 francs.

Andreu was the only accused to appear in person during the trial. The other three, who are "somewhere abroad," were condemned in absentia (a practice permitted by French law), and the judge published a warrant for their arrest.

Andreu stated afterwards that he will appeal the decision, which he denounced as "a violation of the letter and the spirit of both French law and the European convention of human rights." During his speech, the presiding judge of the tribunal stressed the fact that "the present lawsuit only concerns the commercial activities of the French Association of Scientology, and that the court was not interested in judging whether Scientology is a religion or not."

After giving a definition of fraud - recourse to fraudulent activities to raise false hopes in order to procure sums of money - the judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were "ample proof" of the veracity of the charge.

The French organization, he said, made false promises regarding professional success and the cure of psychosomatic illnesses, with the sole aim of "increasing the financial revenue," to use Hubbard's own words.

The case for the defense had been entirely based on the religious nature claimed by the movement, but the court refused to examine this aspect of the question.

The court examined evidence of large profits made by an organization which declares itself to be non-profit, the psycho-therapeutic nature of a treatment dispensed by people with no medical qualifications, and claim made by Scientology to be "capable of curing some 70 percent of human illnesses, including those formerly considered to be without help - radioactive burns, the atomic bomb, etc."

In a statement sent to the French Ministry of Justice, D. Gaiman of the executive council of the Church of Scientology of Great Britain, accused the French court of having perpetrated a travesty of justice. He demanded that the judges of the Tribunal be "reprimanded and threatened to take the matter to an international court.

ScienceWatch:
The clergymen that fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has accepted as leaders are the convicted criminal L.Ron Hubbard who was on the run from the law until his death. He build a fraudulent criminal empire with Scientology and fictional Dianetics. He had sex orgies on their churches holy alter with his son and four to five women at a time. He lied about his education, Army career and fictional novels which he used to fool his Scientology churches.

ScienceWatch:

At this time- as ScienceWatch does not say, not having to know- the Great Britain Government was having problems with the Negro population, and L. RON HUBBARD had been active in RHODESIA and SOUTH AFRICA, the two other bastions of APARTHEID: the BRUTAL AGGRESSIVE POLICY OF WHITE SUPREMACY/BLACK INFERIORITY.

Unlike others of his race AT THAT TIME, L. Ron Hubbard ALONE taught BLACKS that they could not only be EQUAL to the average WHITE, but even their VAST SUPERIOR.

Therefore, they BANNED HIM FROM ENTERING GREAT BRITAIN, RHODESIA (ZIMBABWE),AND SOUTH AFRICA.

I do not claim encyclopedic Knowledge of History, but I think that such a ban, of a fellow White man, is unprecedented and unheard-of.

I have had occasion, this decade, to talk to UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATES at Obafemi Awolowo University, where I work as a Medical Laboratory Assistant. They invariably say that THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF "APARTHEID!"

Therefore, I should not be surprised to hear that none of YOU understand the significance of this.

It is possible that HE COULD have inspired a BLACK UPRISING in ALL of those countries, had he been allowed to operate as freely as any other OYINBO.

Therefore, you should understand the significance of the FRENCH JUDICIARY ruling against SCIENTOLOGY.

CONTINENTAL EUROPE is ROMAN CATHOLIC through MILITARY CONQUEST. Any country that broke away from "THE MOTHER CHURCH" got REGIME-CHANGED- with CUTLERY!

The ENGLISH were one country able to successfully resist for CENTURIES. THIS was one if the reasons for WORLD WAR II. The Roman Catholic Church was trying to destroy all other Churches.

[See: THE GODFATHERS, by Jack T. Chick.]

In 1530, they began procedures to enslave JAPAN, as they had every other country populated by non-Whites. However, an ENGLISHMAN, WILL "BLACKTHORNE" ADAMS succeeded in reaching Japan (losing most of his crew in the process,) and, in routine questioning, accidentally "blew" the Roman Catholic Church's plan. This led to them demanding a better deal than the one other nations were getting, so that THEY became a BONAFIDE SUPERPOWER- able to build their own BATTLESHIPS and WARPLANES from ROMAN CATHOLIC EDUCATION.

COMPARE THAT WITH THE CONDITION OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC FRANCOPHONE COUNTRIES OF AFRICA AND SOUTH AMERICA!

L. Ron Hubbard was teaching BLACK people to BRIDGE that gap. Therefore, they had to stop him.

ScienceWatch:

ONLY SCIENTOLOGY WAS QUALIFIED TO CERTIFY ITSELF.

"We can't discuss what we are doing
in terms of what they were doing,
because THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING."

.. -STUDYING: DATA ASSIMILATION.

PSYCHIATRY did not produce the results DIANETICS did, because it does not have the same Goals, nor the same Fundamental Belief, that MAN IS A SPIRIT BEING.

MODERN PSYCHOLOGY IS BASED ON THE IDEA THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "SPIRIT BEING."

This is OFFICIAL.

It is part of SCIENTIFIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.

Therefore, any official body, such as a COURT, is NEVER going to set a PRECEDENT of RECOGNIZING the Existence of SPIRITUAL BEINGS and SPIRITUAL POWERS.

Any such Declaration in a Court of Law would be declared "FRAUD." Also, the judge SPECIFICALLY SAID, that they were not recognizing the accused's RELIGIOUS RIGHTS.

They also said that they could try a man IN HIS ABSENCE.

It may interest you to know, that this was one of the SPECIFIC REASONS Oyinbos FLED to America.

Being subjected to the same injustice today, was L. Ron Hubbard supposed to wait around in France for SEVEN YEARS, to AWAIT them MAYBE finding him guilty, even though he had DONE NOTHING WRONG AT ALL?

If they were going to send L. RON HUBBARD to PRISON, and FINE HIM, in THIS PRETEXT, would they not JAIL and FINE DOCTORS every time their PATIENTS DIE?Will they JAIL and FINE Schoolteachers, for every time their STUDENTS FAIL, or CANNIT GET A JOB?

When will TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA go to JAIL, and be FINED, for the 116 deaths his NEGLIGENCE as a PROPHET and a HOUSEBUILDER caused on 12th September, 2017?

L. RON HUBBARD is branded a CRIMINAL by SCIENCEWATCH, the Servant of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, for doing what HE SAYS his Master is doing.

How is that not HYPOCRISY?
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Being subjected to the same injustice today, was L. Ron Hubbard supposed to wait around in France for SEVEN YEARS, to AWAIT them MAYBE finding him guilty, even though he had DONE NOTHING WRONG AT ALL?

If they were going to send L. RON HUBBARD to PRISON, and FINE HIM, in THIS PRETEXT, would they not JAIL and FINE DOCTORS every time their PATIENTS DIE?Will they JAIL and FINE Schoolteachers, for every time their STUDENTS FAIL, or CANNIT GET A JOB?

When will TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA go to JAIL, and be FINED, for the 116 deaths his NEGLIGENCE as a PROPHET and a HOUSEBUILDER caused on 12th September, 2017?

L. RON HUBBARD is branded a CRIMINAL by SCIENCEWATCH, the Servant of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, for doing what HE SAYS his Master is doing.

Pastor Bronchitis, you have failed to impress the jury, in fact you have lied and dressed the facts to suit your treacherous propaganda. We therefore find you guilty and sentence you as follows;

1) You will limit the characters in comments to a maximum of 37.
2) You will hereby consent to posting a maximum of 2.4 posts per day.
3) You will refrain from ever giving other readers Migraines, Color-blindness and Scroll-finger disease.
4) We have found you guilty of spiritual treason and insist that you only preach on Criminal Scientology and Fictional Nagualism, NEVER preach the holy Gospels.
5) Should you breach any of these conditions, you will only be able to continue posting through a third party at a rate of N1.35 per word.

Our investigations show that you post more than 3 million words per month, mostly copy and paste, so be careful it could cost you more than 4 million Naira per month to publish you fictional beliefs.
Re: Why Do You Think Clergymen Represent The Kingdom Of God? by ScienceWatch: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Pastor Bronchitis, it is sad to note that your double-mindedness\schizophrenia has been left untreated. Only a mad man has the right to blame a pastor for the collapse of a building. The pastor is not an Engineer,
or a Builder nor an Architect.
Everyone knows by now that you have failed in your 34yr long cowardly PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN to destroy the holy SCOAN CHURCH.

Remember pastor Bronchitis, Schizophrenia is demonically inherited. Notice I said demonically. By that I mean it is not in the blood system, not in the genes - it is in the demons! This is what we call familiar spirits. These spirits are familiar with your family.

To bolster YOUR cruel PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN and impress your Pentecostal PNF masters you accuse the kindly, humble prophet TB Joshua of murdering all those people. Your Pentecostal masters warned you not to reveal your true identity as a loyal Pentecostal to avoid implicating them in this diabolical plot to destroy the gentle and peaceful prophet TB Joshua. You are a deluded under-cover agent who left a long trail of incriminating evidence, so your masters abandoned you to a life of Criminal Sex-orgy inspired Scientology and fraudulent Nagualism.

You insanely compare your new master L.Ron Hubbard with prophet TB Joshua. Only a deeply troubled soul will attempt such an impossible feat. Will you at least agree with me on this pastor bronchitis ?

1) After a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.

2) L.Ron Hubbard’s own son Ron DeWolfe flatly says: "More than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is an outright lie." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a Satanic ‘moonchild.’

3) DeWolf himself was born prematurely, weighing two pounds, two ounces, and he tells us, " My mother told me that I wasn’t exactly born, my dad tried to abort me. My father was trying to abort me by invoking the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various Satanic incantations, drugs and hypnosis...

4) L.Ron Hubbard wrote the fictional novel DIANETIS which was fraudulently published as Non-fiction. This fantasy novel gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health.

5) The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad , “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic rituals, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer.” While spraying the sperm over the Holy Alter he will chant, Lucifer ! Lucifer ! Lucifer !

There are thousands more facts that make your master seem like a poisonous Viber. There is no comparison to the kind, gentle and extremely caring prophet TB Joshua. The facts about TB Joshua is transparent for the world to see on Emmanuel TV 24hrs per day.

(1) (Reply)

Much I Dislike About Jehovah's Witnesses And Questions They Cant Answer / How Do I Overcome The Guilt Of Fornication ? / This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 275
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.