Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja (58436 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by mathong: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmm naija! Wonderful people
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by AntiWailer: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Walelavender:

Don't mind that classless critic. He throws shades at everything. Decided to block some of us on Twitter because we don't swallow his tweet hook line and sinker. That isn't the way to operate effectively in the opposition
Hahaha

I tot I was the only one the loser blocked. When I saw it I jst smiled and forgot about him.

The eediot will scream if VP Osinbajo blocks him that they are not open to criticism and wailers will shout "Na so"

He has paid his dues to bloggers, they will spread the brainless criticism he posts.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by lordkhalifa(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
one day Doghari will beg me to take a selfie with him

who Facebook EPP

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by ruggedadventure(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
kingjabz:

He is reppin the street
As in... STREET TI TAKE OVER
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by sko(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
NameChecker:

How PMB & Osinbajo danced to meet Mark

lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by starness(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
nawaoooo oooo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by Itukus(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na NLnders bad mouth make this guy change that him ash color T-shirt and its obvious he doesn't feel very comfy in that suit
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by MamaletASO: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2016
emenas:
see as Baba jst humble himself. nice pose though
Nice one.. Naija should learn humility.. Me self I don put my shoulder down..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by yanabasee(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Thats lovely
Eyeneka... Abadie? Asuk a'enjoy uwen ke nsad ini mkpo ami? cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja by Remilekun101: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Drsheddy:

It means what??
[size14pt]
Street Rules[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.