Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. (8879 Views)

Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by branhampaul: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Though He Doesn't Know What He Is Doing, He Blasphames God's Name, I Can See He Is Sowing HIs Seed Right Now, And According To God's Prophet, William Marrion Branham Whatever You Sow Whether Positive Or Negative It Takes Not More Than 5yrs For You To Reap.. I Don't Know When He Started Insulting God But He Will Get Is Reward Very Soon.. God Is Not A Man, He Is The Creator Of The Universe.. Am Not Sure He (sonofluc1fer) is A Human, If He Is A Human Being Then He Must Be Possessed..See His Username sonofluc1fer (meaning SON OF LUCIFER), He Thinks Satan Likes Him, But He Doesnt Know That Satan Is Looking For Souls That Will Spend Eternity With Him In HELL FIRE.! But I Pray God Opens His Eye.. Now I Know Why Most People Suffer From Chronic Diseases At Young Age Before They Die.. May God Help YOU Sonofluc1fer..
If You Don't Know Him B4 You Can Search For Sonofluc1fer..
God Bless You All, Continue To Pray For Him, He Needs Our Prayer.. God Turned Saul The Persecutor To Paul.. Theres Nothing Hard For God To Do..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by waldigit: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Though He Doesn't Know What He Is Doing, He Blasphames God's Name, I Can See He Is Sowing HIs Seed Right Now, And According To God's Prophet, William Marrion Branham Whatever You Sow Whether Positive Or Negative It Takes Not More Than 5yrs For You To Reap.. I Don't Know When He Started Insulting God But He Will Get Is Reward Very Soon.. God Is Not A Man, He Is The Creator Of The Universe.. Am Not Sure He (sonofluc1fer) is A Human, If He Is A Human Being Then He Must Be Possessed..See His Username sonofluc1fer (meaning SON OF LUCIFER), He Thinks Satan Likes Him, But He Doesnt Know That Satan Is Looking For Souls That Will Spend Eternity With Him In HELL FIRE.! But I Pray God Opens His Eye.. Now I Know Why Most People Suffer From Chronic Diseases At Young Age Before They Die.. May God Help YOU Sonofluc1fer..
God Bless You All, Continue To Pray For Him, He Needs Our Prayer.. God Turned Saul The Persecutor To Paul.. Theres Nothing Hard For God To Do..

If he's an elect he shall still come back to fulfil his divine purpose. if he's not well we shall be praying for him.
I think he's just discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Remilekun101: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
waldigit:

If he's an elect he shall still come back to fulfil his divine purpose. if he's not well we shall be praying for him.

[size=20pt]I don't quite get you. You mean there are some people called ELECTS and the rest of us are ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by otemanuduno: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
There's nothing like being possessed. There's nothing like demon.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by trapQ: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
You don't just go praying for people who are demon possessed. Its very dangerous to do so if you're living in sin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by frank317: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol... Sol is a cool guy who knows Lucifer does not exist as well as your imaginary God who foolishly created it.

Op what's ur fear?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Ranchhoddas: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
waldigit:

You are a Branhamite too?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by onetrack(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
I have asked the Flying Spaghetti Monster to touch sonofLucifer with his noodly appendage. Ramen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Vince77(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
if u say this abt sonoflucifer,what will now say about Otem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Ranchhoddas: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
The guy in question has an incredible sense of humour, so we go laugh tire today. Sonofluc1fer show abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by waldigit: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Remilekun101:

[size=20pt]I don't quite get you. You mean there are some people called ELECTS and the rest of us are ?[/size]

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Lexxyburg(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
dumb post... when will people learn to stop judging. Who the fvck are you to judge

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The guy in question has an incredible sense of humour, so we go laugh tire today. Sonofluc1fer show abeg.

branhampaul is sonofLuc1fer .

1 Like

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Ranchhoddas: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is not possible. This guy is a follower of William Branham, a preacher I am familiar with; how can he be sonofluc1fer?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by sonofluc1fer: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
That is not possible. This guy is a follower of William Branham, a preacher I am familiar with; how can he be sonofluc1fer?
Person go.just give me free apartment for their head grin. It's crazy. I've got my.own personal NL trolls. No matter.how I ignore them, they keep yearning for my.attention.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by sonofluc1fer: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Theres Nothing Hard For God To Do..
Oga, there's one thing God can not do o. God can not show himself. He resides in your ignorance.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by waldigit: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
There's nothing like being possessed. There's nothing like demon.
Illiteracy is a disease, but spiritual illiteracy is a disaster. Just make sure you are sure of your position. It may be disastrous if you are wrong at the end of the day o o.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by frank317: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
SOL. comeooooo

Are u possessed with demons? Lol

Christians can be funny sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by branhampaul: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
waldigit:

Yea Sure Bro.. U Believe In William Branham?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

I'm also a popular atheist on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by branhampaul: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Go And Ask Satan, I Destroy His Kingdom.. Listen, U Don't Try The Son Of The Most High God.. Satan Is Mad, I Have Being Redeemed..
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Ranchhoddas: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm also a popular atheist on Nairaland grin
No you are not
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by otemanuduno: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
waldigit:

Illiteracy is a disease, but spiritual illiteracy is a disaster. Just make sure you are sure of your position. It may be disastrous if you are wrong at the end of the day o o.
You are speaking to an ordained spiritualists. I don't just talk when I am not sure.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Go And Ask Satan, I Destroy His Kingdom.. Listen, U Don't Try The Son Of The Most High God.. Satan Is Mad, I Have Being Redeemed..

Its actually fun to play two characters at the same time .
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No you are not

How do you know ?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by otemanuduno: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vince77:
if u say this abt sonoflucifer,what will now say about Otem?
I laff whenever anyone say that I am possessed.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by sonofluc1fer: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
frank317:
SOL. comeooooo

Are u possessed with demons? Lol

Christians can be funny sha
Bloda, e tire me. grin

U dey Owerri? Na eri ri ji things this weekend o. @freecocoa hw far?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Ranchhoddas: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Person go.just give me free apartment for their head grin. It's crazy. I've got my.own personal NL trolls. No matter.how I ignore them, they keep yearning for my.attention.
Na love.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by sonofluc1fer: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na love.
Aki.. you're right. It must be love grin
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by freecocoa(f): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Bloda, e tire me. grin

U dey Owerri? Na eri ri ji things this weekend o. @freecocoa hw far?
I'm aite, this one you are hailing me, what's up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Can We Rely On The Power Of God? / Apostle Babalola Died 56 Years Ago Today On A Sunday Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.