Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. (8885 Views)

Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Reyginus:
Ah! But it's easy to accept stories of plant eating Dinosaurs, Diplodocus and Brachiosaurus, of hundred feet height and also stories of the beginning of time that we didn't really witness. Why? Because a group of men who called themselves Scientists said so.

We can also accept that Blue-green algae, Spriggina worms, Jellyfish, Sea Pen corals and Dickinsonia worms were some of the first set of plants and animals on earth even when such stories are not objectively verifiable. If these stories are nothing to go by then is it also 99% safe to say are also false? But this doesn't address your point.

I wasn't talking about water cycle too. I was talking about why burning of water leads to loss of water. What happens. Our perfect understanding of such relationship. You didn't address my point. Truth is, I'm not even arguing for theism but the irrationality behind atheism. The atheist says absence of proof is evidence of absence but I'm asking if it is also evidence of presence? If not then how is atheism logical?
and you just assume I accept those stories about dinosaurs or algae and what have you cos I'm an atheist?
Science has nothing to do with atheism?
I didn't even know about dinosaurs or whatever before I became an atheist.

Plus the so called scientists didn't ask me to worship dinosaurs or donate my life to their theories or i will burn in hell. Also, they have been able to provide substantial evidence. something the god fanatics have not been able to do.

Stop trying to be smart..
can water combust and start burning real fire like petrol?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by waldigit: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2016
flamingREED:

No sinner is an elect of God.

Only those saved.

It's a matter of choice.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by flamingREED(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
waldigit:

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

See who the elects are:

John 1
12 But as many as RECEIVED him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Romans 6
22 But now BEING MADE FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

THEY'RE CHRISTLIKE:
Colossians 3
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

An elect is whoever receives Christ and finishes the race well.

It's no body's title in particular:
It's an open probability
To
WHOSOEVER WILL:

Revelation 22
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And WHOSOEVER WILL, let him take the water of life freely.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and you just assume I accept those stories about dinosaurs or algae and what have you cos I'm an atheist?
Science has nothing to do with atheism?
I didn't even know about dinosaurs or whatever before I became an atheist.

Plus the so called scientists didn't ask me to worship dinosaurs or donate my life to their theories or i will burn in hell. Also, they have been able to provide substantial evidence. something the god fanatics have not been able to do.

Stop trying to be smart..
can water combust and start burning real fire like petrol?
Lol. Do I have to put it in your face before you realise I'm saying water is incapable of combustion? I noticed you don't want to face the goal post here so I'd repeat it hoping you'd address it now.

'The atheist says absence of proof is evidence of
absence but I'm asking if it is also evidence of
presence? If not then how is atheism logical?'

Respond to the above. How is atheism Logical?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2016
JFAH:

I was responding to your last sentence which stated "Atheists spend their lives discussing God" which is not true. I am not denying existence to any god. As they all lack evidence the default position is to not accept the proposition of the existence of any of them. There's a difference. And factually youre wrong; Atheism is not anti theism. It is simply lack of theism, AKA non-theism.
Does Atheism reject the belief that any Deity Exists?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Do I have to put it in your face before you realise I'm saying water is incapable of combustion? I noticed you don't want to face the goal post here so I'd repeat it hoping you'd address it now.

'The atheist says absence of proof is evidence of
absence but I'm asking if it is also evidence of
presence? If not then how is atheism logical?'

Respond to the above. How is atheism Logical?
If you had read my post quite well and others on this thread, and tried a little bit to comprehend with the example I gave about burning water, you won't still be asking same question over and over..

You gave an example of elephant in the room in this same thread.
We are living On a planet with elephants everywhere.

Example:
You: there is elephant in the room
Me: prove it.
You: no, I cannot
Me: you are lying, there is no elephant in the room.

You having No proof means is an evidence of absence but also not evidence of presence because I cannot prove there is no elephant in room.
Here is the thing, it is "POSSIBLE" that there is elephant in the room that you cannot prove. (Emphasis on possible) because there are elephants everywhere not just your room.

Now let's use the same example, but this time let's use dragon, or pegasus.

You: there is dragon in the room
Me: you are lying, there is no dragon in the room.

This is a complete different case,
You having No proof means is an evidence of absence because dragon is a mythical creature.. Its 99.9% safe to say no dragon anywhere because it's creature created In Someone's head.
The remaining .01% is just for a miracle of dragon

Get it now?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by waldigit: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2016
flamingREED:

See who the elects are:

John 1
12 But as many as RECEIVED him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Romans 6
22 But now BEING MADE FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

THEY'RE CHRISTLIKE:
Colossians 3
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

An elect is whoever receives Christ and finishes the race well.

It's no body's title in particular:
It's an open probability
To
WHOSOEVER WILL:

Revelation 22
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And WHOSOEVER WILL, let him take the water of life freely.

But did you become all these when you got into this world.
It is by the GRACE you are saved let no one boast.
I am sure if you are Jesus, you will not even like to talk to Saul of tarsus let alone saving him. Hear him:
1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

If you had read my post quite well and others on this thread, and tried a little bit to comprehend with the example I gave about burning water, you won't still be asking same question over and over..

You gave an example of elephant in the room in this same thread.
We are living On a planet with elephants everywhere.

Example:
You: there is elephant in the room
Me: you are lying, there is no elephant in the room.

You having No proof means is an evidence of absence but also not evidence of presence because I cannot prove there is no elephant in room.
Here is the thing, it is "POSSIBLE" that there is elephant in the room that you cannot prove. (Emphasis on possible) because there are elephants everywhere not just your room.

Now let's use the same example, but this time let's use dragon, or pegasus.

You: there is dragon in the room
Me: you are lying, there is no dragon in the room.

This is a complete different case,
You having No proof means is an evidence of absence because dragon is a mythical creature.. Its 99.9% safe to say no dragon anywhere because it's creature created In Someone's head.
The remaining .01% is just for a miracle of dragon

Get it now?
It would have easier if that's what the argument is really about. Let me paint what I think is a clearer picture of what it looks like.

First, it is not that he says there's no proof of dragons in the room it is you who say there's no proof of this dragon. You find it difficult to accept his argument or 'evidence' of dragons he presented.

And because you've not seen dragons before and also your education ridicules the idea of a dragon caged in a room you fall into the temptation of letting yourself be immersed in that illogical train.

He says there's a Dragon in his room. You ask him to prove it. He tells you that you require a certain education to walk into his room. To grasp it you must see it from his telescope. You ask him to show you from a distant.

He tries but because to really see the dragon you have to come into his room. You disagree. Now you become the opponent of the idea that a dragon is in his room. Is this logical? Can this ever be logical? Is the argument wrong? Why it is logical not to belief him is it also logical to say there's none?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by smartn09(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
branhampaul:
Though He Doesn't Know What He Is Doing, He Blasphames God's Name, I Can See He Is Sowing HIs Seed Right Now, And According To God's Prophet, William Marrion Branham Whatever You Sow Whether Positive Or Negative It Takes Not More Than 5yrs For You To Reap.. I Don't Know When He Started Insulting God But He Will Get Is Reward Very Soon.. God Is Not A Man, He Is The Creator Of The Universe.. Am Not Sure He (sonofluc1fer) is A Human, If He Is A Human Being Then He Must Be Possessed..See His Username sonofluc1fer (meaning SON OF LUCIFER), He Thinks Satan Likes Him, But He Doesnt Know That Satan Is Looking For Souls That Will Spend Eternity With Him In HELL FIRE.! But I Pray God Opens His Eye.. Now I Know Why Most People Suffer From Chronic Diseases At Young Age Before They Die.. May God Help YOU Sonofluc1fer..
If You Don't Know Him B4 You Can Search For Sonofluc1fer..
God Bless You All, Continue To Pray For Him, He Needs Our Prayer.. God Turned Saul The Persecutor To Paul.. Theres Nothing Hard For God To Do..
l think if God is dead, he should speak now!!
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by onetrack(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Reyginus:
Can somebody be a Married Bachelor or an Irreligious Christian?

No but agnostic Christian is a thing.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
onetrack:

Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
onetrack:

So why can't somebody a Christian Muslim but can be an agnostic Christian?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by JFAH: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Reyginus:
Does Atheism reject the belief that any Deity Exists?
Technically a deity, or a number of them, could exist, however you would have to have extraordinary evidence for it to be accepted. So far none has been able to give evidence for the various god hypothesis that exists. Therefore the default is to reject the claim of a god/gods.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
plaetton:

Simply amazing. cheesy
It seems the minds of most atheists evolve in pretty much the same way.

Like you, I gobbled up all of Lopsang Rampa's books, and pretty much any esoteric literature I could get my hands on.
I do admit that I learned quite a bit, as no knowledge is a waste.

And like you, I reached a point where I asked " So what, what is all this about at the end of the day's ?
As a species, survival comes first, after that the most you csn do is add whatever you can to the dynamic process of evolution.

I look back and I realize that the men , whom anyone hardly remembers, who researched and found a cure for leprosy did a million times more for humanity than the gurus, spiritual masters, the chosen prophets, the Jesuses, the Mohammeds, the Buddhas all combined since the advent humans on Earth.

Louise Pasteur did more for humanity that all Gods combined.

Your post has just inspired me with a new thread on these spiritual mumbo jumbos.
very correct bro i personally think the same that our minds evolve the same way and only diverge from each other with too much enlightenment just the same way all the works of sam harris cannot be compared with volume 1-3 of robert ingersol works
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by onetrack(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Reyginus:
So why can't somebody a Christian Muslim but can be an agnostic Christian?

Because one (gnostic or agnostic) describes a state of knowing, while the other (religion) expresses a belief. These are fundamentally different aspects. There are decent descriptions of agnostic atheism on several websites, with which I agree.

A gnostic theist, therefore, believes in some god and is certain that they exist. An agnostic theist, by contrast, believes in some god but is not sure that this god exists, or at least admits that he has no way of knowing.

You cannot be a Christian Muslim as far as I know because they hold fundamentally opposing beliefs (although Chrislam is a thing tongue )
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
JFAH:

Technically a deity, or a number of them, could exist, however you would have to have extraordinary evidence for it to be accepted. So far none has been able to give evidence for the various god hypothesis that exists. Therefore the default is to reject the claim of a god/gods.
Your answer is simply Yes, Atheism rejects deities. Now let's try non theism. Does Non theism reject the idea of a God?

'Any of a range of concepts regarding spirituality and religion which do not include the idea of a deity in the form of a theistic god or gods'

This is Non theism according to Merriam Webster. Do you agree with the above definition. We could do an etymological examination of both terms if you disagree.

In fact let's begin. Do you agree that a word is correct etymologically or by definition?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
onetrack:

Because one (gnostic or agnostic) describes a state of knowing, while the other (religion) expresses a belief. These are fundamentally different aspects. There are decent descriptions of agnostic atheism on several websites, with which I agree.

A gnostic theist, therefore, believes in some god and is certain that they exist. An agnostic theist, by contrast, believes in some god but is not sure that this god exists, or at least admits that he has no way of knowing.

You cannot be a Christian Muslim as far as I know because they hold fundamentally opposing beliefs (although Chrislam is a thing tongue )
Lolol. Ridiculous. See the gibberish here. Lololol. Are you smoking or what? I don't smoke but what exactly do you smoke? Let's leave the distractions alone.

Now let's get serious. Don't forget these words 'because one describes a state of knowing while the other exposes a belief'. Is Atheism a state of knowing?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Reyginus:
It would have easier if that's what the argument is really about. Let me paint what I think is a clearer picture of what it looks like.

First, it is not that he says there's no proof of dragons in the room it is you who say there's no proof of this dragon. You find it difficult to accept his argument or 'evidence' of dragons he presented.

And because you've not seen dragons before and also your education ridicules the idea of a dragon caged in a room you fall into the temptation of letting yourself be immersed in that illogical train.

He says there's a Dragon in his room. You ask him to prove it. He tells you that you require a certain education to walk into his room. To grasp it you must see it from his telescope. You ask him to show you from a distant.

He tries but because to really see the dragon you have to come into his room. You disagree. Now you become the opponent of the idea that a dragon is in his room. Is this logical? Can this ever be logical? Is the argument wrong? Why it is logical not to belief him is it also logical to say there's none?
you do realize most atheist especially in nigeria didnt start as atheist right?

Now to your new goal post.
Prove that you have dragons in the room,
You told me there are guidelines I have to follow to see the dragon. ( not bringing proof already discredited everything you had to say)
But, As a patient and curious person, I followed all your guidelines. Yet couldn't find dragon in the in room, and you that made the claim couldn't bring out or show me the dragon in the room.
Do you think it's rational to still think there is dragon in the room when you have searched with torch and even stadium light and folowed all your guidelines thorougly but still couldn't find any?

If I tell you that there is fairy in a room, And all you have to do to see this fairy is to jump 3 times.. And you did, you jumped 3 times, but still couldn't see any fairy, do you think it's rational to still think there is fairy in the room?
Even when fairies are mythical creatures and not the ones we see around everyday?

Its beyond irrational, it is total stupidity to still think there is fairy in the room.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
you do realize most atheist especially in nigeria didnt start as atheist right?

Now to your new goal post.
Prove that you have dragons in the room,
You told me there are guidelines I have to follow to see the dragon. ( not bringing proof already discredited everything you had to say)
But, As a patient and curious person, I followed all your guidelines. Yet couldn't find dragon in the in room, and you that made the claim couldn't bring out or show me the dragon in the room.
Do you think it's rational to still think there is dragon in the room when you have searched with torch and even stadium light and folowed all your guidelines thorougly but still couldn't find any?

If I tell you that there is fairy in a room, And all you have to do to see this fairy is to jump 3 times.. And you did, you jumped 3 times, but still couldn't see any fairy, do you think it's rational to still think there is fairy in the room?
Even when fairies are mythical creatures and not the ones we see around everyday?

But have you? Have you done those things? Have you spoken in tongues or can you explain it? A phenomenon under true examination which was shown not to be made up of gibberish. How many faiths did you try? I honestly don't think you'd try every faith and still call yourself an atheist or study every faith and still be an atheist.

Very good you know a lot of Nigerians didn't start as Atheist. I wonder in my heart if atheists in Nigeria really live in Nigeria or they love pretence to a fault. We've seen from secondary schools and street fights men fighting with charms and how they fought but we want to pretend it never happened or that if it did happen it's ridiculous to attach it to the workings of a supernatural force but mere hypnosis.

Something happened in the market one good afternoon like that. If you live in the North you'd have seen those drummers who dance and drum from a very low pitch to a high one. They passed a certain section of the market beating their drums and something scientifically illogical(present day science i mean) happened. Two Hausa rice sellers who played around started having spasms on all over their body. They were filled with enormous energy.

I know you won't believe this next line. One picked up a knife and tried to attack the other friend who literally broke the knife on the sharpest side. This is real. He didn't bleed. In that tensed state they could break a lot of things which normally were unbreakable by mere use of hands. It was the intervention of another Hausa Alhaji who sent the drummers away that calm them down. They behaved like possessed creatures.

I recall a day a Hausa barrow pusher was injured by bottles because he walked bare footed in the market. They all walk bare footed in the market. I was surprised at what a Mallam around told him. Instead of consoling him he called him a fool. Why? He knew from that injury that the barrow pusher didn't use the charm that prevents injury like other barrow pushers do. I've also asked myself if Ritual Killers are all mad people.

In Madalla, Niger State, a few meters before Zuma Rock was a man who pretended to be mad for years. Whenever you pass around the area he sits the smell stays with you for about two minutes after living the place. People also wondered why Jeeps and other flashy cars park around there. It was a Program on Capital FM Abuja 92.9, Lean On Me, which happens every Monday, 10:30 pm, that exposed him. It was discovered he actually sells human heads and vital organs to men who need it for ritual purposes and throws the other portions into the pit behind him. He was publicly humiliated before the police took him away.

You see, I don't understand this myself. Why should humans buy human heads if humans don't use them for something important? Some atheists want us to pretend these things don't happen and try to ridicule them rather than understand what happened. This particular case is popular. Why would a grown man with human brains do these things if they are not beneficial in one way? Okay, if he's a psycho what about his customers? If he's mad how then did he become sane the moment he was caught?

Is it that Nigerian Atheists don't see these things happen? I don't understand because this pretense makes an observer to one of these events to reexamine his sanity. For sure I know I'm not insane. None of you even try to call it a manifestation of Quantum Mechanics or the Noetic Sciences. How exactly does an atheist find logic in the face of these events or is it that they don't happen at all? Am I crazy then? A guy I played PS PES balls and 'Chairman' shrunk after a touch by an Hausa guy. Is he lying? Was the man mad to accept he did it? And how did he resurrect the dead thing? Are you guys in Nigeria? It's different to say it's a science we don't understand yet but saying or pretending it didn't happen to save your sanity in the eyes of self proclaimed 'sane minds' is tantamount to loosing your sanity.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
But have you? Have you done those things? Have you spoken in tongues or can you explain it? A phenomenon under true examination which was shown not to be made up of gibberish. How many faiths did you try? I honestly don't think you'd try every faith and still call yourself an atheist or study every faith and still be an atheist.
you have shifted to another topic now.
go and read hardmirror story about how he became an atheist from a pastor that speaks in tongues and casts out demons.
https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian

Very good you know a lot of Nigerians didn't start as Atheist. I wonder in my heart if atheists in Nigeria really live in Nigeria or they love pretence to a fault. We've seen from secondary schools and street fights men fighting with charms and how they fought but we want to pretend it never happened or that if it did happen it's ridiculous to attach it to the workings of a supernatural force but mere hypnosis.

Something happened in the market one good afternoon like that. If you live in the North you'd have seen those drummers who dance and drum from a very low pitch to a high one. They passed a certain section of the market beating their drums and something scientifically illogical(present day science i mean) happened. Two Hausa rice sellers who played around started having spasms on all over their body. They were filled with enormous energy.

I know you won't believe this next line. One picked up a knife and tried to attack the other friend who literally broke the knife on the sharpest side. This is real. He didn't bleed. In that tensed state they could break a lot of things which normally were unbreakable by mere use of hands. It was the intervention of another Hausa Alhaji who sent the drummers away that calm them down. They behaved like possessed creatures.

I recall a day a Hausa barrow pusher was injured by bottles because he walked bare footed in the market. They all walk bare footed in the market. I was surprised at what a Mallam around told him. Instead of consoling him he called him a fool. Why? He knew from that injury that the barrow pusher didn't use the charm that prevents injury like other barrow pushers do. I've also asked myself if Ritual Killers are all mad people.

In Madalla, Niger State, a few meters before Zuma Rock was a man who pretended to be mad for years. Whenever you pass around the area he sits the smell stays with you for about two minutes after living the place. People also wondered why Jeeps and other flashy cars park around there. It was a Program on Capital FM Abuja 92.9, Lean On Me, which happens every Monday, 10:30 pm, that exposed him. It was discovered he actually sells human heads and vital organs to men who need it for ritual purposes and throws the other portions into the pit behind him. He was publicly humiliated before the police took him away.

You see, I don't understand this myself. Why should humans buy human heads if humans don't use them for something important? Some atheists want us to pretend these things don't happen and try to ridicule them rather than understand what happened. This particular case is popular. Why would a grown man with human brains do these things if they are not beneficial in one way? Okay, if he's a psycho what about his customers? If he's mad how then did he become sane the moment he was caught?

Is it that Nigerian Atheists don't see these things happen? I don't understand because this pretense makes an observer to one of these events to reexamine his sanity. For sure I know I'm not insane. None of you even try to call it a manifestation of Quantum Mechanics or the Noetic Sciences. How exactly does an atheist find logic in the face of these events or is it that they don't happen at all? Am I crazy then? A guy I played PS PES balls and 'Chairman' shrunk after a touch by an Hausa guy. Is he lying? Was the man mad to accept he did it? And how did he resurrect the dead thing? Are you guys in Nigeria? It's different to say it's a science we don't understand yet but saying or pretending it didn't happen to save your sanity in the eyes of self proclaimed 'sane minds' is tantamount to loosing your sanity.

there are billions of topics on all these already..

All still fell under the category of seeing is believing.. there is nothing like pretending.

Why are you pretending not to see that there are fairies living under your bed? Does it make any sense to you?

I have heard billions of stories, about someone getting shot at and his body became bullet proof or cutlass not penetrating body..
no one has come out with proof that these things actually happened

you that witnessed all these things, what would it cost you to at least give us something as a proof?
You don't have phone or anything that could record?

It is simple, if you have any supernatural power that cannot be explained scientifically.. Come and and prove yourself..
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
you have shifted to another topic now.
go and read hardmirror story about how he became an atheist from a pastor that speaks in tongues and casts out demons.
https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian
there are billions of topics on all these already..

All still fell under the category of seeing is believing.. there is nothing like pretending.

Why are you pretending not to see that there are fairies living under your bed? Does it make any sense to you?

I have heard billions of stories, about someone getting shot at and his body became bullet proof or cutlass not penetrating body..
no one has come out with proof that these things actually happened

you that witnessed all these things, what would it cost you to at least give us something as a proof?
You don't have phone or anything that could record?

It is simple, if you have any supernatural power that cannot be explained scientifically.. Come and and prove yourself..
Lol. Nigerian Atheist mentality. Give you proof? Something that is well documented in the archives of 92.9 Capital FM Abuja. I believe you guys are scared of these things being true.

How do explain a supernatural power that cannot be explained scientifically and I should give you proof? What would such proof look like? But is a poor evidence a statement of non existence?

Now you bringing up hardmirrow's story. Lol. I brought up my stories and they should be discarded but HardMirror's should be understood? How do you do this? Why is his experience any better than mine?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by JuanDeDios: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2016
wirinet:

You spent so much time typing loads of bullshit. I see you are an intelligent young man, but you are wasting your time and energies on irrelevant and unproductive nonsense.

From my teens to my 30's I also read lots of spiritual books based on eastern philosophies and religions. I bought, read and digested all Lobsang Rampa's seventeen ( or is it eighteen) books. I even read the one he said was written by his cat. I read 2 of Carlos castaneda's books. I practiced astral travelling, meditations, aura reading, psychometry, etc. These " spiritual" activities took so much of my time and energies that my academics began to suffer.
At the end of the day, I achieved what the easterners would call "enlightenment" by asking just one question;
What is the purpose of all these?
I then came to the realization that the purpose of life first of all is survival, then survive to add your energy ( maybe genes, ideas, organic materials, etc) back into the universe, for the universe to continue on its evolutionary journey. I then refocused my life to graduating with good grades, getting a job or starting a business, finding a beautiful woman with whom I can pass my genes, providing for and raising my children with good values that will ensure their survival and helping others as much as I can. I believe I am doing a good job of those goals.

I later learnt that all those spiritual gurus were fake, just like past religious masters. Even thought I now know that losang Rampa was fake, his philosophies still shaped my life.
You can read about the fakery of Carlos Castaneda here - http://www.salon.com/2007/04/12/castaneda/
He even started a cult whereby young vulnerable women cut themselves completely from the world and submit themselves to him. 4 of them is speculated to have committed suicide on hearing of his death.

You seem very confused, I do not know how you can marry the Christian philosophy with the teachings and voodism of Carlos Castaneda. The two are diametrically opposite. How would you use your bible to justify using lizards to see who stole something or shifting your form into a cat?

Life is short and resources are limited, use your time and resources to improve yourself and achieve great things instead of wasting them on spiritual highs ( spiritual activities seems to stimulate centres of the brain that makes people have a feeling of euphoria, just like psychotic drugs)
You know, it's not every day that one gets to read something this sensible around here.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Nigerian Atheist mentality. Give you proof? Something that is well documented in the archives of 92.9 Capital FM Abuja. I believe you guys are scared of these things being true.

How do explain a supernatural power that cannot be explained scientifically and I should give you proof? What would such proof look like? But is a poor evidence a statement of non existence?

Now you bringing up hardmirrow's story. Lol. I brought up my stories and they should be discarded but HardMirror's should be understood? How do you do this? Why is his experience any better than mine?

Nigerian atheist mentality is to ask for proof before you believe anything? smh

perhaps I should just believe you if you tell me that you are Obama's unknown son without proof because I don't want to have Nigerian atheist mentality.. shhhiiii

looks like you have nothing more to say.. have a good day.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

Nigerian atheist mentality is to ask for proof before you believe anything? smh

perhaps I should believe you if you Obama's unknown son without proof because I don't want to have Nigerian atheist mentality.. shhhiiii

looks like you have nothing more to say.. have a good day.
Lolol. Come on, it's not that easy to just dismiss the argument. I'm simply asking why I should believe HardMirror is telling the truth and why you believe if you don't believe I'm telling the truth or believe me? How is Atheism Logical?

Okay. Theism is irrational and illogical. It absence of evidence is its evidence of absence but atheism even though built on the absence of evidence being presence of evidence is Logical. How do you do this?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. Come on, it's not that easy to just dismiss the argument. I'm simply asking why I should believe HardMirror is telling the truth and why you believe if you don't believe I'm telling the truth or believe me? How is Atheism Logical?

Okay. Theism is irrational and illogical. It absence of evidence is its evidence of absence but atheism even though built on the absence of evidence being presence of evidence is Logical. How do you do this?
why not read the argument that led to that..

YOU: may be because you didn't see dragon in the room because you didn't follow the process I was asked.
ME: on contrary, I did follow the process.

YOU: But have you? Have you done those things? Have you spoken in tongues or can you explain it? A phenomenon under true examination which was shown not to be made up of gibberish.

ME:
I gave you an example of the person that said he has spoken in tongues and cast out demons.
cos I don't have to tell my story and I'm not asking you to believe anything he said. why would I ask you to believe without proof?
he probably made them up but who cares? i only posted that so you can check his own explanation and what changed him.

to me, speaking in tongue is an early sign of schizophrenia. if , saying uninterpretable rubbish just comes to you naturally. see your doctor.

plus what did it prove exactly?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
why not read the argument that led to that..

YOU: may be because you didn't see dragon in the room because you didn't follow the process I was asked.
ME: on contrary, I did follow the process.

YOU: But have you? Have you done those things? Have you spoken in tongues or can you explain it? A phenomenon under true examination which was shown not to be made up of gibberish.

ME:
I gave you an example of the person that said he has spoken in tongues and cast out demons.
cos I don't have to tell my story and I'm not asking you to believe everything he said. why would I ask you to believe without proof?
he probably made up but who cares? i only post that so you can check his own explanation and what changed him.

to me, speaking in tongue is an early sign of schizophrenia. if , saying uninterpretable rubbish just comes to you naturally. see your doctor.

plus what did it prove exactly?
Maybe you have to read the direction of the argument that led to it. I'm not hear to defend religion or theism but to show how irrational atheism really is. And your own science tells you schizophrenia is with control? Smh.

All these examples are simply to show how irrational atheism really is. Because the theist can't provide adequate evidence it becomes the presence of Atheism. Isn't that it? How is Atheism Logical?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Maybe you have to read the direction of the argument that led to it. I'm not hear to defend religion or theism but to show how irrational atheism really is. And your own science tells you schizophrenia is with control? Smh.

All these examples are simply to show how irrational atheism really is. Because the theist can't provide adequate evidence it becomes the presence of Atheism. Isn't that it? How is Atheism Logical?
I think you are just talking for talk sake.

take care my friend. grin
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

I think you are just talking for talk sake.

take care my friend. grin
Lolololol. He doesn't know why atheism is logical but knows why theism is illogical. I'm not here for talk sake don't use that excuse. I'm one of those guys who are willing to question everything to the last point until truth is reached. So my friend, how's Atheism Logical?
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolololol. He doesn't know why atheism is logical but knows why theism is illogical. I'm not here for talk sake don't use that excuse. I'm one of those guys who are willing to question everything to the last point until truth is reached. So my friend, how's Atheism Logical?
hahahahahaha someone that accepts that a human organic body can be a bullet proof with a documentation from a radio station.

something he has not seen o, only heard on radio station
wants to really discuss what is rational or not

untop of that, he believes he questions everything to the last point..

shiiii gerarahia grin
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

hahahahahaha someone that accepts that a human organic body can be a bullet proof with a documentation from a radio station.

something he has not seen o, only heard on radio station
wants to really discuss what is rational or not

untop of that, he believes he questions everything to the last point..

shiiii gerarahia grin
Lol. How the atheist think. Where did I say I accept it? Lol. How does 'I don't understand these things myself' equate I accept these things? So the one who rejects it even though he doesn't understand it is the smarter one while the one who's neutral and begging for understanding is the dumb one? How do you think? Let me scare him. Now tell me, how is Atheism logical? Lol.
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by FunkyMetahuman: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. How the atheist think. Where did I say I accept it? Lol. How does 'I don't understand these things myself' equate I accept these things? So the one who rejects it even though he doesn't understand it is the smarter one while the one who's neutral and begging for understanding is the dumb one? How do you think? Let me scare him. Now tell me, how is Atheism logical? Lol.
keep dribbling yourself.

how do you not accept something that you see as fact? e be like say engrish wan dey confuse you.
grin

if a radio station station tells me someone with bullet proof body is somewhere, If the person can not come out and prove this impossibility, I will 99.9 % accept its a lie.. leaving 0.01% for unspeakable thing to happen.
that's how a rational people think.
and not just accept any bullsheit as concocted from someone's imagination
Re: Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
keep dribbling yourself.

how do you not accept something that you see as fact? e be like say engrish wan dey confuse you.
grin

if a radio station station tells me someone with bullet proof body is somewhere, If the person can not come out and prove this impossibility, I will 99.9 % accept its a lie.. leaving 0.01% for unspeakable thing to happen.
that's how a rational people think.
and not just accept any bullsheit as concocted from someone's imagination
Not just a radio station. People saw it, I smell it, I know the mad man, and I heard it. You see, I'm not even contesting the authenticity of the story but what really is happening. I don't understand. I'm hundred percent sure the story happened what I don't understand is why. By the way, how did you know HardMirror is telling the truth? And once again how's Atheism rational?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can We Rely On The Power Of God? / 3 Levels Of Knowledge By Pastor David Ogbueli / What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.