|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,659,532 members, 6,244,335 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 02:47 AM
Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)
|Get Up To 2.5m Renmoney Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2016|
Are you a Salary earner working in a Private/Public organization in Abuja, Lagos, PortHacourt, Ibadan?
Do you need finance to complete a project or actualize some business idea?
RenMoney (your favourite consumer finance bank) is ready to meet your financial needs via our soft Personal Cash Loan between N50,000 to N2,500,000,000 @ a highly competitive interest rate. Repayment period is between 9 to 12 months. No collateral security/guarantor requirement!
BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE GIVEN BELOW:
Valid Proof of Identification (Any of current Int'l Passport, National Identification, Voter's Card or Driver’s License)
- One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months till date)
- Salary account statement for the last 6 months (stamped and signed) till date
- Staff Identification card
- Official email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pension NUMBER or Tax Identification Number
- Copy of Employment letter or confirmation, promotion or recommendation letter
- Post-dated cheques for the period of repayment.
- PHCN bill, water bill, Rent bill NOT older than three months
WE CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE IT ALL WITHIN 2-3 DAYS!
Call us on: 07067496990 and 09029375967
|Re: Get Up To 2.5m Renmoney Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! by Bigcele: 3:49pm On Apr 08|
The. Poster left RenMoney since 2016. You won't get any help if you call him.
Don't call please
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21