Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps (49221 Views)

Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / 55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine / China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Qualer: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
4reigningqueen:
***walks in*** ***checks name*** ***hisses*** ***turns around*** ***slams the door!!!***
***DISAPPOINTED***
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Jacko1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Drum roll please

Gbrin gbrin gbrin gbrin

So tense up in here.... So tense..... Too much pressurr

And the suspect is...........

Bisola......... She frm enugu shebi hehe.... Dey misspelt her name it suppose be chukwubisola abi bisolachi abi udobisola

Una neva see somein.....this buhari regime edo....calabar....hausa....boko haram will excrete drugs

Excreting have just begin

1 Like

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Jacko1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Inasmuch as i wud like to bash dem backstabbing afonjas

Abeg ibo own too much

We too carry drug wetin

And der is conspiracy.... How come we catch yorubas in our airport

But ibos are caught abroad

Its like they say.... I see am...... Leave am make him go die

Its nt fair oh diarisgod
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
She wanted to sell her life in Mecca for N1m.

Stupid woman.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
iliyande:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209717-saudi-bound-nigerian-pilgrim-excretes-76-cocaine-wraps.html

Name checkers make Un come Ooh food don Done, this nah new branch, abeg who wan be the co-coordinator for this branch?
we are recruiting grin grin grin
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by abbeyfel: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kwara state seem to be the den of religious drug traffickers. Many alhajis and alhajas dey run tins big time..
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by abolk(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Inna lilahi waina ilehin rojiun.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by allytinted: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
So Unfortunate That People Are Still Into Drug Smuggling With All The News Of Death Sentence Flying Around For Caught Smugglers.
I Guess The Woman Is Oblivious Of The Punishment Or Risk Involved Cos I Can't Still Phantom Why A Mother Of Her Age Would Get Herself In Such Mess.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by allytinted: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
abolk:
Inna lilahi waina ilehin rojiun.
Y This? Person No Die Na. Just Asking.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by iyb(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Too many criminals in the southern part of Nigeria whenever they catch a criminal from Nigeria, 99% of the time he is from southern Nigeria
Dem bastards are Always spoiling our name abroad
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by makdcash(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Make I check shocked shocked...na dem O

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by begwong: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Allow her to swallow it back and just put her on the next flight to Saudi Arabia. She will find solace there
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by EmekaBlue(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
They assured her no way it will be detected but now see...Alhaji nurudeen u don mess her up
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by IceMan85(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Real2020:

I no tell you una...Jagede Shokoya people. This is the 8th or 9th consecutive time this is happening, using religion to traffic drugs...Very soon Arab and Hausa-fulani, the real muslims will ban them permanently from Islam.

abeg this people fight with lion no?
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by geraob1: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
name checkers association.. reporting from the high sea.

its the AFONJACONEHEADS (ACH)............ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by JayJustus(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nigeria should impose death penalty PLEASE ...kill these murrafacking goats and let's feed their flesh to the birds of the air... bastardised bastards!!!!

NCAN AGEGE branch reporting
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by aiksneffects: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why are yorubas so jealous of igbos in everything. Leave this drug business for us. Can't you people find another business. Those of us who do it as profession already know the outcome and consequences even before we venture into it.

If I lie go ask the Indonesian government or Thailand.

Oke soro ngwere ma miri , miri kuo ngwere ogaghi ako oke.

Meaning:

A rat that joins lizard to swim should not expect his skin to dry the same way as the lizard's.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Ghost447(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
How come women from SW are braver than their men.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Binsani(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

This is to inform all executive members of NCAN that there will be an emergency meeting tomorrow August 3, 2016. important issues will be discussed.
We are of PEACE, Always!!!

signed

SUltanOfBrunei
(NCAN) FCT Abuja headquarters.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
IceMan85:

abeg this people fight with lion no?

It's called sophistication in their tiny ewedu brain....that's why colonial whites when they first arrived present day Nigeria, they described them as "barbaric and uncivilized."
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by atirolu(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
efilefun:
Soon Nigerians will be ban from traveling to some certain countries

Certain or all countries?
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Rekyz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
I thought they said the drug lords are from down south. Anyway, i just came to check names.
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by atirolu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Alhja to ngbe drug
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
agarawu23:
angry its a pity these are one of those that bought dollars @170/$ . she should enjoy her hajj in jail.

“The name on his passport is Diara Sauduo while his Nigerian name is Okpalanem Henry,” said Mr. Garba.
“The case is under investigation.”

I am not surprise if he has a Mali passport cos I have met lot of Igbo and yoruba guys in middle-east with Mali passport that they use in entering Arabs country to fraud their citizens and sell drugs.

Bros.. why are you discounting the FACT that she is an afonja
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by seedsower(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
This woman is certainly not a true Muslim their religion to the best of my knowledge doesn't accept this.

Meanwhile.......

I didn't come to chech anything, if i say piam i could be banned.

Considering the fact that the victim is not from the most expected region.

So let peace reign
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by rakabuba001(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
had she entered saudi..her head for don dey roll for ground ni..
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Kassidy90(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
NCAN.......West 1 - 1 East .....
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Sodijan(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
If dis continue, Saudi-arabia may ban nigerian from entry holy place to perform pilgrims
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by FTBOY: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
just today, somebody was caught trying to exchange two kids for bags of rice.....drug news doesn't surprise me anymore..
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Ngozi123(f): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Both of them should be thanking God that they got caught in Nigeria and not at any of their destinations...
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by manikspears: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
The woman wey dem catch for naija still better o, I pity that one wey dey catch for China sad sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Bank Robbers Burnt In Aba, Abia (Graphic Photos) / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.