Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles (37566 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Somebody should please tell me how I can create a new thread or topic here on Naira land. Please oh
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sheyi Shay, where is your
breass

Focus on the direction of my finger, they are somewhere around here.

Aproko, so thats the only aspect u can comment on shey?
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by samexycool(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
how many people are viewing this topic
http://uniuyoupdates.com
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by tbliss22(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin
harrysjones:
Sheyi Shay, where is your breass? grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kikikikikikikikikikik BADDEST!!! see question kwa? Ok she loose am for naija before boarding the plane.........
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by pheyimen: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
E be like say na only me 4 dis thread.dey reasn dis omotola dem pikin. Wetin concern me with seyishay alaragbigbe bdy
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by flokii: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Seyi Slay.. Looking cute

E be like say na only celebs this chanji no affect o.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Next ...
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yoruba girls.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by demsid(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
pheyimen:
E be like say na only me 4 dis thread.dey reasn dis omotola dem pikin. Wetin concern me with seyishay alaragbigbe bdy
u wicked wetin that panla do u. Guy no b only u Dey reason those girls o
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by IceDude(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why una dey look for her bweast, una wan suck am?....If una suck that small "orange" finish wetin go remain for her guy to suck cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by beautiful232(f): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
I like....
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by pheyimen: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
demsid:
u wicked wetin that panla do u. Guy no b only u Dey reason those girls o
notin she do me ooo. Me just prefer bokoto 2 panla ni
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Lovelynature(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Comean epp me close it with kizzez kiss kiss
wicked!!!

The guy won chop the babe ni? See serious kissing grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Love, Love, Love Seyi Shay. smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Bifwoli: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sorry girl but Its a shame that Nigeria (and Africa) has an oversupply of entertainers then we complain poverty.

What Africa needs is an oversuppply of techies,innovators ,industrialists ,scientists,engineers,visionaries and manufacturers.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Presh900(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
See seyi shay that used to wear bra to cover her brezz when the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY was in power, does not have bra to wear again! Buhari has really finished this country! Buhari sef angry
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Nyaknor(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Breass she no get

Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Anabel(f): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
I never knew Seyi Shay was this small chested. I pray God gives her boobs
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Came: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Is the lady by the left Omotola or one of her daughters? Seyi, no mind them, your breast dey vacation too.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by kennynikky(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful women.

As a Christian,I know it is a Sin to look at another man's wife. But heck,Omotola fine oh.

xo whu her fine help? Money put her in dat condition, Asewo.. adhere 2 d word. Mr man
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Eliteklaus(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2016
where dem boobs@girl. she ain't gat no titties
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:54am On Sep 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sheyi Shay, where is your breass?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4188276_118870301628274844111234533437012n_jpeg10c3232a6183d015a62929adad711e0f

Abi Buhari "change" regime affect affect am?

we must protest ooo!!

#TeamBringBackTheBreasst##
You are officially one of my fave people on Nl! grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful women.

As a Christian,I know it is a Sin to look at another man's wife. But heck,Omotola fine oh.

I agree on her beauty.

She carries her heft very well.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:05am On Sep 03, 2016
ellacute45:

sad ewwwww
so if I use smelly mouth kiss you, you won't take it more than what I give?
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Smellymouth: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2016
ivylyn:

What a question undecided

What a response undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Smellymouth: 4:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
wicked!!!

The guy won chop the babe ni? See serious kissing grin grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Smellymouth: 4:49am On Sep 03, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

You are officially one of my fave people on Nl! grin

Thanks Vivi... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2016
evegran:
Love, Love, Love Seyi Shay. smiley
see bress grin i wan l suck small grin
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by babapressy(m): 5:54am On Sep 03, 2016
Good looking
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by ndidibabe(f): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Anabel:
I never knew Seyi Shay was this small chested. I pray God gives her boobs
Amen.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Debbywills(f): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sheyi Shay, where is your breass?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4188276_118870301628274844111234533437012n_jpeg10c3232a6183d015a62929adad711e0f

Abi Buhari "change" regime affect affect am?

we must protest ooo!!

#TeamBringBackTheBreasst##

grin grin
Lily, I just dey Look you undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles by Smellymouth: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2016
Debbywills:

grin grin
Lily, I just dey Look you undecided

Lily?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.