Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas (6218 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by Tudor6(f): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2009
Baraac:

Pastor Adeboye, Daddy G.O,
Please ride on with your good works, God will continue to enlarge your coast.
It's just too clear that some elements are too jealous and envious of this man of God. That is why you see him prospering.[b] United nations invited him and you see lots of changes since then in the last united nation General Assembly. [/b]He prayed at the world trade centre etc, God is seeing all the labour of his hands, I'm not a rccg person but I see God working mightly in the man of God.
Let me sound a note of warning as from today, keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say on nairaland.
This is number one man of God  and the only man of God in the whole world that is listed among the most influencial people in the world.
Even if you are not trained to respect elders, please let us respect and give honour to this man of God.
I so much pity those that have been writing negative things against him, don't you read your bibles to know end of those speaking against men of God?
BE WARNED,
A word is enuf for a wise man.
This people and their brains sef! Can you list the so-called changes for us?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by banom(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Tudór:

This people and their brains sef! Can you list the so-called changes for us?

Tudor you are beginning to hit my nerve, are you blind ? cant you see that Daddy Adeboye's status and holy con changed to global standard, is that not a change?

and this man is our Daddy , me u and others.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by Tudor6(f): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
banom:

Tudor you are beginning to hit my nerve, are you blind ? cant you see that Daddy Adeboye's status and holy con changed to global standard,  is that not a change?

and this man is our Daddy , me u and others.
I'm terribly sorry prophet banom, I wonder how I could be so blind. . . .It is only by the power of the lawd that a man can maintain such a criminal venture for a long time even expanding abroad (to the detriment of his mumu followers). . . . The lord has been good to Eunuch adeJALE. praise the lawd!!!!

Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by KunleOshob(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
Dis tudor no go kill me o grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by banom(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ Tudor,
That guy on the bike carrying that lady looks like you, are u the one ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by morzook(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ tudor

you be craze man

LWKMD [color=][/color]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by banom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
morzook:

@ tudor

you be craze man

LWKMD [color=][/color]

Honestly Tudor is something else, that picture and the settings is just too funy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by Tudor6(f): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
banom:

@ Tudor,
That guy on the bike carrying that lady looks like you, are u the one ?
Banom, no be me oooo. . . . . Those folks on bike are actually riding to RCCG camp to make daddy happy

Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by Playboy2(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
Tudór:

Banom, no be me oooo. . . . . Those folks on bike are actually riding to RCCG camp to make daddy happy

Tudor, person no go die for you ooooo, how you take know say na RCCG Camp the okada man and his wife dey go ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by Ganjaseed: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
My conclusion from all the arguments I have read so far in this forum (nairaland) is that Nigerian Christianity is more of culture and traditional believe than Biblical believes.

Nigerians have been grossly brainwashed that they no longer see the Bible as the true path to righteousness rather believing what they are told by their pastores, and even if anybody come around to reveal the truth to them yet they sees it as heresy. I have few things i would like to point out here.

1. Maintaining a Jet includes------Monthly insurance, Monthly TAX, maintenance of the Jet, payment of flight crew members, landing charges and taking off charges ( the prices varies depend on where the jet is at the moment)

Folks lets tell each other the truth. this is a foolish thing to do, this Jet will take more money out of the church Treasury then the cost of the jet itself in two years. Conclusion, God wouldn't have asked this guy to buy Jet for the work of the ministry this is self decision for whatsoever reason best known to him.

2. Commercial flights-----many business men travels every week with commercial flights to any destination in the world. I believe Adeboye doesn't have to travel that often, and even if he has to, yet private Jet is never the chipest and the most convenient way of traveling. The disadvantage of owning a Jet is more than boarding a commercial Jet.

Folks considering this simple reasoning God has no hand in what Adeboye is doing, you do not need any prophet to tell you this if you really have the spirit of God, this is simply foolish spending of God's money.

This applies to all other pastors with thesame mind of wastefull spending.

My question is == if all these pastor where to handel their personal business will they go for a private Jet?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas by ikoha: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
daddy happy koh sad ni.
i am working hard to make heaven so that i will have a first hand experience of what God will tell these men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using The Fear Of Hell / Rccg Sunday School Manual (2016/2017 Edition) / Praise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.