Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde (12720 Views)

New Tactics Lagos’ Landlords Adopt To Get House Rent From Tenants / Day Of The Bulldozers: Lagos Landlords, Tenants Rendered Homeless Same Day / 5 Abnormal Things Lagos Landlords Do Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by StOla: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who does not know that such victims always lie about the true status of things as regards the relevant communication from government agencies on legitimacy of structure?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by sharliz(f): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
It is well
Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by disloman(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
calliope:

Bro all this Grammer for this hunger seasonembarassed

You people are so annoying.Everything now is hunger.Must you break the law because you are in hunger season?Go steal money at the market and tell them you are in hunger season.What a shame
Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by osile2012: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=18pt]I hope both parties come on TV[/size]

Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by NairaMaster1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
OK, what about final warning?
Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by oduastates: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Like I said yesterday, ride on Ambode.
The LASG is always methodical about things like this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by Afritop(m): 2:08am On Sep 03, 2016
CIGARETTE:
The recent hullabaloo and odouriferous saga emitted by the LASG is unbecoming,increasingly byzantine and repulsively nauseating! The areas listed above don't need environmental sanity....Gbagada my own very abode/geographical habitat is in shambles angry We must all say no to this anathematous disdain... And if I should ask, is there any concensus ad idem with no option of promissory estoppel between the two parties involved? This ain't no dictatoral era... Very sardonic and lugubrious I must say cry

[size=15pt]CIGARETTE™[/size]
Describe your statement sir. I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by Jokerman(m): 4:11am On Sep 03, 2016
If it was Tinubu's house, would you have demolished it??
Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by 4nobody4every1: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2016
CIGARETTE:
The recent hullabaloo and odouriferous saga emitted by the LASG is unbecoming,increasingly byzantine and repulsively nauseating! The areas listed above don't need environmental sanity....Gbagada my own very abode/geographical habitat is in shambles angry We must all say no to this anathematous disdain... And if I should ask, is there any concensus ad idem with no option of promissory estoppel between the two parties involved? This ain't no dictatoral era... Very sardonic and lugubrious I must say cry

[size=15pt]CIGARETTE™[/size]
Chai, Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh and grammar grin grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by bigtt76(f): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2016
All those mansions in Lekki being reconverted to Malls ...hmmmmm!
Re: Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde by lawson06(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2016
MrMcJay:

You are so mentally poor that you can't pay attention. That is the worst form of poverty. The building was demolished for breaching several laws.

Kindly re-read the post again slowly or ask someone more intelligent than you to do so.

Who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Build/Buy New Building Or Renovate Old Building? / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Affordable and Secured Land for sale in Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.