Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) (1736 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
VISION OF HYBRID RICE COMING TO NIGERIA (PLUS MESSAGE TO THE BRIDE OF CHRIST)

On Wednesday, 24th August, 2016, at about 3a.m. Nigerian time, I was given a message from the Lord to give to the Bride of Christ concerning ‘Hybrid Rice’.

Before I share the message the Lord, Jesus Christ, gave me to share about Hybrid Rice, please permit me to say the following things.
1. This message is for The Bride of Christ and those who intend to be part of the bride of Christ.

2. Before now I have not heard anything called Hybrid Rice. As at the time the message was passed to me by the Lord and as at the time of posting this message, there is nothing like Hybrid Rice in Nigeria. I have not heard anybody-whether government, individual or corporate body speak about anything of such. As of the time of posting, there is no such rice in Nigerian market. So, I don’t have any intention to denigrate any product.

3. Lastly, the message is about hybrid rice- not just any rice. When the hybrid rice comes out, it may even bear Hybrid as part of its name, for instance XYZ Hybrid Rice, ABC Hybrid Rice, etc.

As at the time of this posting, the price of rice in Nigeria has risen very fast and became ‘unaffordable’ for the common man. In the past few months, the price has risen by as much as 100%. And as a result people are looking for ways to make this staple food common and affordable as it used to be before. Now, I can share the vision.

In the vision, I was with my colleagues in the office. They held different bags of rice that had just come into the market in their hands. They were looking at the rice with admirations. I moved closer to them to see the rice that gave them so much admiration. On getting there, they told me it was ‘hybrid rice’. They were with different bags of samples of the so-called ‘hybrid rice’. The content in each bag of the hybrid rice was made from about four different variants of rice .

The rice was very cheap and surplus. The hybrid rice was in different categories. I, also, joined them to examine the hybrid rice. Bearing in mind that the price of normal rice had skyrocketed before that time, my colleagues taught they had seen an alternative to the very expensive normal rice. They were very enthusiastic and happy because there was now a variant of rice they could afford.

Immediately, I began to make revelations about the hybrid rice. I told them that the hybrid rice was released to make the spirit of hybrid to possess the people. I said further that before they should eat the ‘hybrid rice’, they must lay their hands on the rice and sanctify it. I laid my hand on the ‘hybrid rice’ to show them how they should lay their hands on the rice and pray on it before they eat it. The dream ended.

The Interpretation and Message of The Dream.
Let us look at the scriptures below.
Genesis 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Daniel 2:43
Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Luke 17:26
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

The Lord, Jesus Christ prophesied that the days before His coming at rapture would be like the days of Noah before the flood came and overthrew the people. One of the major events that took place in the days of Noah was the manifestation of ‘hybrid humans’ which came into being when fallen angels came in unto daughters of men and gave birth to hybrid people or Nephilim.

Prophet Daniel threw some more lights into the prophecy by making an analogy with a mixture of iron and clay. A mixture of iron and clay is a hybrid mixture-not fully iron and not fully clay but a hybrid. The pronoun ‘they’ used by prophet Daniel in Daniel 2:43 refers to the fallen angels who had intimacy with daughters of men in the days of Noah thereby making the women to give birth to hybrid childrenn. However, prophet Daniel stressed that in these last days, the ‘hybrid beings’ will resurface again but not by fallen angels having intimacy with daughters of men as in the days of Noah but through some other means.

Some preachers have preached either by revelation or knowledge that the principal thing that the mark of the beast will do to those who will receive it will be to transform their DNA to those of the hybrid children, the nephilims, of the days of Noah. Once this is done, whoever receives the mark of the beast cannot be redeemed anymore. They are destined for hell. Why? I will say that the blood of Jesus Christ was shed for the redemption of man, but neither for the redemption of hybrid beings (the nephilims) nor for the redemption of angels.

The following message can be can be deduced from the vision.

1. Hybrid rice is going to flood the Nigerian market very soon. For instance, the rice may bear name like ‘XYZ Hybrid Rice’.

2. The Hybrid Rice will be very surplus and very cheap thereby making it affordable for many people.

3. Before you eat anything called Hybrid Rice, lay your hand on the rice and pray very well on it. Sanctify it with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Lastly, great deception is all around. Open your spiritual eyes. Be watchful. Be filled with The Holy Ghost. I pray that the spirit of hybrid will not overtake us in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming. Be prepared.

JESUScoming

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by Onikka(f): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ;D9ice one
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by Islamicpope(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
U are simply a Satan agent. U can't fool anyone with dis ur malaria revelation. am sure u are a big time WAILER, of course d time for plenty and prosperity is around d corner u are too small to be having satanic revelation, wether u like it or not people will buy d hybrid rice. wether it is ABC OR XYZ, rubbish.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by cliquevibes(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Islamicpope:
U are simply a Satan agent. U can't fool anyone with dis ur malaria revelation. am sure u are a big time WAILER, of course d time for plenty and prosperity is around d corner u are too small to be having satanic revelation, wether u like it or not people will buy d hybrid rice. wether it is ABC OR XYZ, rubbish.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by cliquevibes(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Islamicpope:
Jst try and Shut up for once!! Ur stupidy astounds even d stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by cliquevibes(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
We jst ave to wait and see
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by Greatzeus(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016
annyplenty:
VISION OF HYBRID RICE COMING TO NIGERIA (PLUS MESSAGE TO THE BRIDE OF CHRIST)

On Wednesday, 24th August, 2016, at about 3a.m. Nigerian time, I was given a message from the Lord to give to the Bride of Christ concerning ‘Hybrid Rice’.

Before I share the message the Lord, Jesus Christ, gave me to share about Hybrid Rice, please permit me to say the following things.
1. This message is for The Bride of Christ and those who intend to be part of the bride of Christ.

2. Before now I have not heard anything called Hybrid Rice. As at the time the message was passed to me by the Lord and as at the time of posting this message, there is nothing like Hybrid Rice in Nigeria. I have not heard anybody-whether government, individual or corporate body speak about anything of such. As of the time of posting, there is no such rice in Nigerian market. So, I don’t have any intention to denigrate any product.

3. Lastly, the message is about hybrid rice- not just any rice. When the hybrid rice comes out, it may even bear Hybrid as part of its name, for instance XYZ Hybrid Rice, ABC Hybrid Rice, etc.

As at the time of this posting, the price of rice in Nigeria has risen very fast and became ‘unaffordable’ for the common man. In the past few months, the price has risen by as much as 100%. And as a result people are looking for ways to make this staple food common and affordable as it used to be before. Now, I can share the vision.

In the vision, I was with my colleagues in the office. They held different bags of rice that had just come into the market in their hands. They were looking at the rice with admirations. I moved closer to them to see the rice that gave them so much admiration. On getting there, they told me it was ‘hybrid rice’. They were with different bags of samples of the so-called ‘hybrid rice’. The content in each bag of the hybrid rice was made from about four different variants of rice .

The rice was very cheap and surplus. The hybrid rice was in different categories. I, also, joined them to examine the hybrid rice. Bearing in mind that the price of normal rice had skyrocketed before that time, my colleagues taught they had seen an alternative to the very expensive normal rice. They were very enthusiastic and happy because there was now a variant of rice they could afford.

Immediately, I began to make revelations about the hybrid rice. I told them that the hybrid rice was released to make the spirit of hybrid to possess the people. I said further that before they should eat the ‘hybrid rice’, they must lay their hands on the rice and sanctify it. I laid my hand on the ‘hybrid rice’ to show them how they should lay their hands on the rice and pray on it before they eat it. The dream ended.

The Interpretation and Message of The Dream.
Let us look at the scriptures below.
Genesis 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Daniel 2:43
Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Luke 17:26
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

The Lord, Jesus Christ prophesied that the days before His coming at rapture would be like the days of Noah before the flood came and overthrew the people. One of the major events that took place in the days of Noah was the manifestation of ‘hybrid humans’ which came into being when fallen angels came in unto daughters of men and gave birth to hybrid people or Nephilim.

Prophet Daniel threw some more lights into the prophecy by making an analogy with a mixture of iron and clay. A mixture of iron and clay is a hybrid mixture-not fully iron and not fully clay but a hybrid. The pronoun ‘they’ used by prophet Daniel in Daniel 2:43 refers to the fallen angels who had intimacy with daughters of men in the days of Noah thereby making the women to give birth to hybrid childrenn. However, prophet Daniel stressed that in these last days, the ‘hybrid beings’ will resurface again but not by fallen angels having intimacy with daughters of men as in the days of Noah but through some other means.

Some preachers have preached either by revelation or knowledge that the principal thing that the mark of the beast will do to those who will receive it will be to transform their DNA to those of the hybrid children, the nephilims, of the days of Noah. Once this is done, whoever receives the mark of the beast cannot be redeemed anymore. They are destined for hell. Why? I will say that the blood of Jesus Christ was shed for the redemption of man, but neither for the redemption of hybrid beings (the nephilims) nor for the redemption of angels.

The following message can be can be deduced from the vision.

1. Hybrid rice is going to flood the Nigerian market very soon. For instance, the rice may bear name like ‘XYZ Hybrid Rice’.

2. The Hybrid Rice will be very surplus and very cheap thereby making it affordable for many people.

3. Before you eat anything called Hybrid Rice, lay your hand on the rice and pray very well on it. Sanctify it with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Lastly, great deception is all around. Open your spiritual eyes. Be watchful. Be filled with The Holy Ghost. I pray that the spirit of hybrid will not overtake us in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming. Be prepared.

JESUScoming

Bros,from what you wrote up there, all I have to say is, I believe in visions,revelations and dreams etc because God promises to lead his children and he leads us in many ways,visions inclusive.
But you should know not all dreams or visions we have come from God,John 4:1,Bible said we shd not believe every spurits but test all spirits if they are of God.
What occupies our mind the most can affect our subconscious and reflect back to us as dreams.
What am I saying, your dream might be from
1.God
2.Your mind or Subconscious
3.Satan
You need to give it the scripture test to see if its God giving you a msg.God be with you
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by trapQ: 3:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Annyplenty is by far my best NL user. God bless you.

Instead of wasting time and energy bashing Islam, Christians should learn to spread the message of the love of Christ.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by Islamicpope(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2016
cliquevibes:
Jst try and Shut up for once!! Ur stupidy astounds even d stupid
wailer spotted. ur diction is ur greatest undoing. go and learn how to construct proper English before quoting me. never quote me again on dis forum.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Islamicpope:

Brother take it easy!

Please note the following things.

1. The message is for the Bride of Christ, not for everybody. If you are part of His bride, you will know His voice. If you are not part of His bride, discard the message and go.

2. The Lord did not tell me that people should not buy the rice neither did He say people should not eat it. He only revealed to me that people should lay their hand on the rice and pray before they eat it. Is anything wrong in praying on food before eating? I guess you pray before you eat.

3. Lastly considering the time we are living in, nothing can be taken for granted. There are a lot of manipulations going on everywhere. Open your spiritual eyes.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Greatzeus:

Bros,from what you wrote up there, all I have to say is, I believe in visions,revelations and dreams etc because God promises to lead his children and he leads us in many ways,visions inclusive.
But you should know not all dreams or visions we have come from God,John 4:1,Bible said we shd not believe every spurits but test all spirits if they are of God.
What occupies our mind the most can affect our subconscious and reflect back to us as dreams.
What am I saying, your dream might be from
1.God
2.Your mind or Subconscious
3.Satan
You need to give it the scripture test to see if its God giving you a msg.God be with you

Thank you my brother. John 10:27

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by cliquevibes(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Islamicpope:
wailer spotted. ur diction is ur greatest undoing. go and learn how to construct proper English before quoting me. never quote me again on dis forum.
Look at dis buhari broda lecturing me on my use of english!!! Irony of life grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
JESUS is coming. Repent and be ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by jared007: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yea Bill Gates is about to flood Nigeria with "Hybrid Rice".
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by RosaConsidine: 1:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Sorry o, but....

What is the spirit of hybrid??

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by johnw74: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2016
If you say it the other way around, a hybrid spirit is an alocholic drink,
where you mix diffrent kinds of alocholic drinks together,
for example: beer and wine, or wine and whisky etc.

Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

"the seed of men" in Dan 2:43 is the offspring - Sons and Daughters of men,
as in the verse below:

Gen_4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2016
There is nothing you will not see in the religion section of Nairaland grin grin
Their god now gives visions of rice.
OK grin

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
AnonyNymous:
There is nothing you will not see in the religion section of Nairaland grin grin
Their god now gives visions of rice.
OK grin

God can talk about rice or anything if the enemy is planning to use such against the children of God. We are in the last days and alot of conspiracies are going on. Only the Spirit of God can enlighten our eyes to see those things.

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
RosaConsidine:
Sorry o, but....

I have never heard the spirit of hybrid myself. However, that does not mean that the vision is not scriptural.

If you allow a lion to mate with a dog and a new child is born, the new child is not 100% and not 100% lion. it has the characters of both lion and a dog. that child is an hybrid, although the outward appearance of it may look totally like that of a dog or lion.

The scenario painted above was what happened in the time of Noah when fallen angels had intercourse with daughters of men and the resulting children were hybrid (NEPHILIM), Genesis 6.

That is all I can say for now.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
As it was in the days of Noah.............

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
ALL MANNERS OF RICE HAVE STARTED FLOODING THE NATION. PRAY AND BLESS ALL RICE AT THIS TIME BEFORE YOU EAT.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
annyplenty:

ALL MANNERS OF RICE HAVE STARTED FLOODING THE NATION. PRAY AND BLESS ALL RICE AT THIS TIME BEFORE YOU EAT.
You think you are smart.

Before you created your post, Hybrid rice have been existing.

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
You think you are smart.

Before you created your post, Hybrid rice have been existing.

I never knew hybrid rice existed before I posted what the Lord showed me and I deliberately not searched for it on the internet before I posted it so that I will not be biased in the message. I posted it out first and then I searched for it on the internet and saw it. Now the message the Lord gave me is not whether it had existed before now or not BUT THAT IT IS COMING TO NIGERIA AND WHAT THOSE WHO WILL INTRODUCE IT IN NIGERIA WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH IT.

Yesterday, while I was in a public bus, the thought of this hybrid rice came to my mind again and I began to think about the vision, then my eye came in contact with the inscription on the T-shirt a man that sat beside me was wearing and the inscription was HYBRID. I agreed that was a confirmation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Daniel 2: 42-43

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Watch and Pray.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
RosaConsidine:
Sorry o, but....

Daniel 2: 42-43

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Most food items have been polluted. Sanctify everything you eat and drink with the blood of Jesus Christ before you eat or drink.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2019
Hybrid rice is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pray on your food before you eat it. Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance, holiness and watchfulness

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by annyplenty(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pray on everything before you eat or drink.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Has the hybrid rice come yet, lemme goan buy it transform to a giant. LMFAO!

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Churches Are Partly Responsible For The Increase In Corruption / Apostle Suleman Ministers In RCCG Redemption Camp. / Is Using Igbo Wooden Flute (oja) In Traditional Gospel Music Demonic? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.