Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain (503 Views)

Xmas Bonus Buy Domain Name And Hosting 2,250naira / Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself / What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain by kidawarri(f): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
I my name is Kidawarri
I trying to buy a domain
.com or .com.ng
but I don't kwn how to do it
pls contact me on whatsapp
let talk
remember if we work together u will be
one of the admin in the site

am using wordpress
and I never kwn godaddy that much
Re: Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain by dogstyle007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2016
you can equally use a .tk free domain and 1.5gb hosting for a start, something like www.kidawarri.tk. Setting it up is not difficult. Atleast you can use it for years without renewal. If this info makes sense to you, i can help you out. 08182108108.
Then if you want a .com domain and 10gb hosting, it should cost you about N6000 a year. Visit here http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=883
Re: Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain by CBUY: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Contact www.doyenexchange.com for everything online like buying domains and everything. I'm surprised you don't know this.
Re: Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain by kidawarri(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2016
tuege:
you can equally use a .tk free domain and 1.5gb hosting for a start, something like www.kidawarri.tk. Setting it up is not difficult. Atleast you can use it for years without renewal. If this info makes sense to you, i can help you out. 08182108108.
Then if you want a .com domain and 10gb hosting, it should cost you about N6000 a year. Visit here http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=883
How can u set up dot.tk in wordpress
Re: Pls Can Any One Assist Me To Buy Domain by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2016
kidawarri:
How can u set up dot.tk in wordpress
Don't I mean never use a tk domain for your site. Google frowns at it

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Optimizing Your Blogger Labels For Better SEO / 5 Acts Of Self-discipline - Become A Successful Blogger / Earn With Your Web/blog - Approved Konga Affiliate Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.