Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession (2474 Views)

Reason Why Nigeria Economy Went Into Recession - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Reason Why Nigeria Economy Went Into Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession by ayusco85(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
ejilife:
I only see niGERians begging GEJ to return but the man is too decent to want came back and serve niGERia as her president again especially as he only received insults and name callings for the great policies that he gave the country courtesy of the present ruling APC and some gullible niGERians.The man has moved on with his life. This next move will be to rubblish all the accusation against his person of stealing billions or watching his ministers steal billions why he looked the other way. He will also aim to expose the lies in the $2.1billion Dasuki gate against his person.

APC really played a fast one on us with all those propaganda against GEJ.. Now we ve seen the truth. May God forgive us all.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession by ayusco85(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Histrings08:
I don tire bro

We fell for the lies from the Devils agents the APC. But we are wiser now. God punish those social media agents that helped spread the propaganda against GEJ

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession by codedguy1(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Emancipation:
Oh I forgot 1 more. Buhari is duara-dullard. He is not qualified to be the store manager of a shoprite no to talk of the president of a nation.

He is not even qualified to be the abbokki guarding papa uche's store in idumagbo market.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession by ejilife: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
ayusco85:

APC really played a fast one on us with all those propaganda against GEJ.. Now we ve seen the truth. May God forgive us all.
I believe that it is NOT yet time for God to forgive niGERians as so many hailing hailers are still defending the Dauran dullard. Until even the hailling hailers have no more excuse to make for the dullard's failures who has governed the country into 2 recessions, may God until to deal with the country and let everything continue on its never stopping nosediving.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession by ayusco85(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
ejilife:
I believe that it is NOT yet time for God to forgive niGERians as so many hailing hailers are still defending the Dauran dullard. Until even the hailling hailers have no more excuse to make for the dullard's failures who has governed the country into 2 recessions, may God until to deal with the country and let everything continue on its never stopping nosediving.

Lol. Who are the hailing hailers again?
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession by Koleman(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2016
ayusco85:

So if someone speaks the truth he is filled with hatred. I weep for Ur level of myopia....
what is the truth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Sad Right Now, Am Very Sad / Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing / Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.