Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help Nairalanders, My Work Place Dilemma. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Nairalanders, My Work Place Dilemma. (15362 Views)

How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Help Nairalanders, My Work Place Dilemma. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Envy everywhere
Re: Help Nairalanders, My Work Place Dilemma. by Sugar321: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good afternoon

I would like to report my last employer to you. This report is for you to investigate,stop him from using people for free in the future, and helping us get our salaries.

I joined CECULA LIMITED , not knowing quitting my last job was the greatest mistake of my life. End of month they paid me half salary, for what I had worked for. Just then, I realized they were owing other employees 2 months each and also the hosts of others that left. I didn’t think too much about it, until month end of the next month , they didn’t pay and yet he didn’t even apologize or encourage us to work,that he’ll pay in the future, rather he said if we wanted to leave, we should leave, he doesn’t want anyone poisoning anyone’s mind in his company or complaining about lack of pay. And the most of us left (8 people out of 10), he still didn’t pay us, saying that he would pay us, which is what he tells a host of other employees that have left. He has put up adverts on job sites for unfortunate ones to apply and meet their doom.

I got to find out from old employees that this is how he runs his company, uses people until they are forced to leave, then he employs new people. I have a voice record of our last meeting as proof if it’s needed, where instead of apologizing to us, he’s forcing us out of work by saying we should not complain if we are to stay.

Please help us fight for our right by stopping bad employers
The name of the company is CECULA LIMITED with address Venue: 5B, Adisa Lawal Keshinro Street, Off Abraham Adesanya Estate Gate, Along Ogombo Road, Ajah, Lagos. Employers name is Godwin Noah. His phone number Website: www.cecula.com. Bbnsmsplace.com

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian / What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire / How I Was Scammed By A German Company (payever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.