Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) (5734 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / I Doubt If Man Was Created To Be With One Woman / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Looks sexy. If I get it to buy, I would surely rock it.
This is a deek/balls pack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:

Anorom Nija now na .

OK,no wonder you saying the weather is cold, ndo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by brightalo1010: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tiny23:

OK,no wonder you saying the weather is cold, ndo

That's why I go buy the stuff different colors grin believe me u go like am wela grin but make I prepare some local dish eat and get strength for the huge journey ahead smiley grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by lola024(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tiny23:
Haba! na wetin be this? If my fiancé wear this kind thing, I will know he's started weeding.

Radarada!

Lmaoo......am really laughing and rolling on ground
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by lola024(f): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:

That's why I go buy the stuff different colors grin believe me u go like am wela grin but make I prepare some local dish eat and get strength for the huge journey ahead smiley grin kiss

I can't stop laughing...
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by lola024(f): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
frenchwine:

That's ma guy......*wink*
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wooooah!! Sexy sexy stuff!!!! cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by lola024(f): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
bqlekan:
I cannot allow a fabric to change the direction of my precious cargo... grin

It is a no...

OMG!!!!!!
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by lola024(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Maxi112:
Work made easy for guys grin

Work made easy
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
frenchwine:
Nice wink
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by lola024(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oh My God....... I can't stop laughing.....
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by brightalo1010: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
lola024:

I can't stop laughing...

grin Lola024 Lola Lola Lola,How many times I shouted your name I gave you assignment which you never fulfill and I still dey wait ooo
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Nice wink

U can buy it for Obontami
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Fidelismaria: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sick Forks D Female Version Is Much Beta Dan Dis Crap Its A No For Me
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by obontami: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Babzilla:

U can buy it for Obon_tami

I 'll wear that when me and sweet puffpuff are alone in the bedroom , that moment when we wanna do the........*cough* wink grin
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Maxi112: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
lola024:

Work made easy
yes! Stress free

You need not to waste time in pulling you boxers grin

Hope you grasp cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by bqlekan(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
lola024:

OMG!!!!!!

Ehn grin Kini? I lie? cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by fox26: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
gay underwear
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Vasline crew wee not like this because its kwaruption to

Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by gabi101(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
iNewton:
Vasline crew wee not like this because its kwaruption to

lmao cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by Charles4075(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
lola024:
Guys, what do you think about this under wear...can you rock this?

www.moral24.com
Op, I have one specially meant for you. You can thank me afterwards cool cool cool

Re: Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) by mondei(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Ahahahaha ;DAhahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Seen Before Photos Of ‘pregnant’ Tacha Go Viral / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.