Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning (2224 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / What Happended To RIPOB And TRIBOB / TRIBOB, RENIPOB Unite, Say No More Burning Of Biafra Flag On Oct1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning by ejilife: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Aigbofa:
RENIPOB ko HYDROPOB ni.
You chop frog?
Re: Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
ejilife:
You chop frog?

No, you overdosed on ipobroquine.
Re: Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning by ejilife: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Aigbofa:

No, you overdosed on ipobroquine.
Ok! I can now understand why you are called an Afonja. So when was the last time you took some Afonjaquine or is it South Wastequine that you prefer?
Re: Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning by Heffalump(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
sarrki:
Lol

Thus bunch of criminals can't ever learn

Hmmmm. May be they think every body has block head like them.
Re: Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning by SpeedOfLight: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
ejilife:
Ok! I can now understand why you are called an Afonja. So when was the last time you took some Afonjaquine or is it South Wastequine that you prefer?
I think he/she is doped with Guldamacin syrup + Afonjaprocin
Re: Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning by wordcat(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
attackgat:
TRIPOB and RE-IPOB. Two organisations that were formed on Lie Mohammed's Laptop. Lol

Open secret
Re: Biafra Factions, TRIBOB, RENIPOB Merge Cancel Oct 1 Flag Burning by Ngozi123(f): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmm...

Step 1) Create imaginary splinter groups within IPOB that claim to stand for nearly everything that IPOB is against.
Step 2) Declare a regional flag burning day, where you and your "followers" will burn the historic Biafra flag and officially declare your allegiance to Nigeria in Abuja, a northern state so as to avoid being embarrassed by actual Biafrans.
Step 3) Use the names of people who have no real connection to IPOB but sound just 'Igbo' enough to pass as more or less legitimate.
Step 4) Wait for a response from the general population in the country...

Step 5) Notice that you went a bit over board with the flag burning stuff, quickly retract said statement.
Step 6) Notice that people aren't entirely convinced due to the lack of a legitimate IPOB leading figure as one of your supporters, casually place one's name in your official statement. Remember to cover for yourselves by claiming that any refutations or denials from said person is an attempted cover up by IPOB.

This might as well be Lai Mohammed's notes tbf undecided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. / Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) / Biafra Protest In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.