Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (71548 Views)

9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by AsoRockz01(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2016
donatus101:

I wonder what a white man,who has no knowledge of Kenya and Nigeria would think of both The countries when you place a picture of those two ministers before him. thanks to the #great #dullard.

Worst of all ours is a lawyer not even anywhere near science.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Chubhie: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2016
cekhoe:
thank you, "when a man fails to put his house in order,roaches and rodents have enough to gossip about. For me I believe when a man tells you your mouth smells in a public gathering, instead of get any and making everyone else in the vicinity aware that you mouth really smells, quietly go and brush your teeth. All this energy people are using to reply insignificant people like Kenyans should be channeled to solve our internal problems
You captured it so well milady.One thing I've come to understand about we Nigerians is that we are too proud and humility automatically means weakness to us.

A house divided against itself can not stand.Who is Kenya when all Nigerians are united and have a sense of belonging in the Nigerian project?

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Chubhie: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2016
jojosweet:
hahaha...u are cool
Thanks.
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Chubhie:

You captured it so well milady.One thing I've come to understand about we Nigerians is that we are too proud and humility automatically means weakness to us.

A house divided against itself can not stand.Who is Kenya when all Nigerians are united and have a sense of belonging in the Nigerian project?
I am from the Niger Delta, when I see the way some Nigerians take sides with outsider I just smh, no matter how much a family fights, they always Unite against an attack from an outsider, the division is very clear judging from the comments on this thread,I just read some comments and smh, the youth is the strength of a nation, if youths can be this unpatriotic even to just an ordinary twitter fight, then I weep for the future of this country cry cry
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Chubhie: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2016
cekhoe:
I am from the Niger Delta, when I see the way some Nigerians take sides with outsider I just smh, no matter how much a family fights, they always Unite against an attack from an outsider, the division is very clear judging from the comments on this thread,I just read some comments and smh, the youth is the strength of a nation, if youths can be this unpatriotic even to just an ordinary twitter fight, then I weep for the future of this country cry cry
You need to go to foreign embassies and see how youths are desperately trying to leave the country legally or illegally!

Nigeria failed her youths. Nigeria currently needs an Adolf Hitler to psyche her youths up as the destined race to dominate Africa and the rest of the world. The youths of Nigeria needs a capable leader.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Chubhie:

You need to go to foreign embassies and see how youths are desperately trying to leave the country legally or illegally!

Nigeria failed her youths. Nigeria currently needs an Adolf Hitler to psyche her youths up as the destined race to dominate Africa and the rest of the world. The youths of Nigeria needs a capable leader.
*sighs * this is just depressing, and who will that be?,the case of the guy that was expelled for criticizing the school cabal comes to mind,we need more than pysch in this country, because with the state of unpatriotism in our youths,it might just be channeled to the wrong energy and cause a state of anarchy
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2016
urgent buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 3M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,survey plan,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by AsoRockz01(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2016
cekhoe:

You would agree with me it nevver used to be like this until some were tagged 97% and the rest 5%.
Now tell me how someone from the 5% will defend a countrywhere they are barely recognised.

13 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Chubhie: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2016
cekhoe:
*sighs * this is just depressing, and who will that be?,the case of the guy that was expelled for criticizing the school cabal comes to mind,we need more than pysch in this country, because with the state of unpatriotism in our youths,it might just be channeled to the wrong energy and cause a state of anarchy
President Buhari missed a very unique opportunity to take Nigeria and her youths to greater heights. Remember when Buhari was newly elected and all things started working magically? Even civil servants were on desks 7am! The body language fluke? Why didn't buhari tap into that and ride it instade of sending out mixed confusing signals and ultimately taking a back sit?

No sane Nigerian will ever have confidence in the electoral system that they queued under sun and rain to elect GEJ and then corrected the mistake with disaster Buhari.

Buhari has less than 2 years to magically do wonders or the greatest mutiny and rebellion ever known to mankind may arise from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by DriveByKiller: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2016
donatus101:

think wisely nau, it's pays. rubbish.

My friend, shut up and quit using your anus to reason. Nonsense!

How did Kenyans conveniently drag Buhari into the matter with a political agenda? I thought Zuckerburg was the issue?

How come they are "recycling" Nigeria's disses?

What concerns Buhari's failed promises to Zuckerburg's coming to Nigeria?
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2016
Chubhie:

President Buhari missed a very unique opportunity to take Nigeria and her youths to greater heights. Remember when Buhari was newly elected and all things started working magically? Even civil servants were on desks 7am! The body language fluke? Why didn't buhari tap into that and ride it instade of sending out mixed confusing signals and ultimately taking a back sit?

No sane Nigerian will ever have confidence in the electoral system that they queued under sun and rain to elect GEJ and then corrected the mistake with disaster Buhari.

Buhari has less than 2 years to magically do wonders or the greatest mutiny and rebellion ever known to mankind may arise from Nigeria.
you are on point, i didn't vote in the last election because after queuing up for GEJ in the former election, I was disappointed, and judging form the election campaign of the opposition, I just knew not to expect anything different, and it's just sad that I wasn't proven wrong,it's just a pity that the current government failed to harness the trust placed on it by millions of people with the exception of me sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2016
AsoRockz01:

You would agree with me it nevver used to be like this until some were tagged 97% and the rest 5%.
Now tell me how someone from the 5% will defend a countrywhere they are barely recognised.

I am among the 5% too,and yes I am not a fan of the apc nor the pdp, I am a concernd citizen,and this cliché of " an enemy of my enemy is my friend " is just wrong in this context, you don't side with an outsider to beat your brother because your brother took your meat,simple
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by kettle84(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2016
iamblisz:
Even Kenyans know that buhari have failed Nigerians

my brother, Kenyans know that buhari has failed Nigerians but some Nigerians are still in denial
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Pain(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Im beginning to love these Kenyans

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Obamina(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2016
When the unrighteous man(Buhari) is enthroned, the people(Nigerians) suffer.
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by sinite93(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

guess what everyone......i've finally found him!!!!!

The dumba*s of the day.

A round of applause for the mofo!!
Lol...... it's so cheap and mean. Dumb like you will definitely run out of words. You won't able to recover from those word lash
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by EpicMaurice(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2016
sinite93:
Lol...... it's so cheap and mean. Dumb like you will definitely run out of words. You won't able to recover from those word lash
were you born a numbskull or did you acquire the trait
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by sinite93(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

were you born a numbskull or did you acquire the trait
Silence is the best answer for foolish people like you. I won't reply you again, because your intelligence is restricted to senseless utterance. Bye for now, Amukun meko
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by ShootToKill: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Chubhie:

They've successfully subdued Nigerian Twitter airspace. Warlords on nairaland should man their oars cos the Kenyan invaders/crusaders are coming.

How can yorubamudeens and Abokirudeens successfully win the twitter war against kenya now that The SE/SS have abandoned them to fight kenyans alone.
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by EpicMaurice(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2016
sinite93:
Silence is the best answer for foolish people like you. I won't reply you again, because your intelligence is restricted to senseless utterance. Bye for now, Amukun meko
seems like you've emptied everything you had in that can you call head.
It didnt take long tho.
Next time dont piss of someone you cant handle.
Itiboribo
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Ugosample(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
ShootToKill:

How can yorubamudeens and Abokirudeens successfully win the twitter war against kenya now that The SE/SS have abandoned them to fight kenyans alone.

What kind of mentality is this?
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Ugosample(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Pain:
Im beginning to love these Kenyans
Love the Kenyans for insulting your country? It's a pity
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by diva90: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chubhie:
Nigerians are humbled as a result of the economic recession.Nigerians used to be known as the loudest proudest human beings on God's planet. What an irony!

They still are! Trust me! No be everybody this recession affect oo! Some pple are still cashing in....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by diva90: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
These Kenyans should pack one side Abeg! They can never compete with Nigerians on any level. We remain one of the best
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Collinsnice(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Have mercy on the zoo

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
vedaxcool:
Constipated wailing zombies mouth is only to insult PMB but immediately dem see persin wey be dem mate they begin to certified cowards

Meaning our Naija LEADERSHIP is far below Kenya.

Well understood.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
He shot It So bad that Buhari cannot Be defended.

I cover my head in shame.

Pele to Naijiria!
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Decibel:

Tell them.
Bunch of cowards who couldn't defend their airspace on Twitter after several attacks from Kenyans Twitter Alshaababs grin

That's the result of massive propaganda

We bought into it without asking g questions!

What a pity!
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by adjoviomole(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
To be honest, the kenyan's won dis time around......our naija jokes wer lame jare..

This got me cracking...the hair cut meme and that of pronouncing zoekerberg and that of the goat......chai kenya so una get badmouth too. Anyways na APC give una mouth sha...I will eat this humble pie. All the bashings wer spot on with the right pix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Hope Garba Shehu and his laptop crew will see these tweets from Kenyans
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by AfroCircus: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
diva90:
These Kenyans should pack one side Abeg! They can never compete with Nigerians on any level. We remain one of the best
True, the Kenyans don't compete with Nigerians, they seem to look beyond! Blackouts are as common in Nigeria as they are rare in Kenya, formal retail penetration is much higher in Kenya than Nigeria, and these are Kenyan companies that not only out competed S.A's shorprites in Kenya, they drove them out of Eastern Africa. Mombasa port handles as much TEUs as all Nigerian ports combined. Their Hdi is even higher than Nigeria's and they have longer lifespans and literacy rates. Kenya can't frankly be competing with Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm ,they should pack well oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Great/famous People From Your State! / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.