Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (71552 Views)

9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Alezy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Chubhie:
Nigerians are humbled as a result of the economic recession.Nigerians used to be known as the loudest proudest human beings on God's planet. What an irony!
the OP only posted the tweets from Ur kenyans, if u see nigerian tweets u will shout
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bifwoli:
You don't make any sense here.Bigger size of economy and population doesn't mean anything its still a basketcase- its like saying living in India is better than living in Norway because of India's larger economy and population...its makes no sense.

Oh it does. In spite of Norway having the largest swf, it's growth year on year is falling simply because it needs to invest in countries with higher growth rates. And by the way Kenya is no Norway. When you talk about high growth rates and ease of business you talk Rwanda not Kenya.

Let me give you an example, an entrepreneur in ihub Kenya develops a great app. How does it scale? What is the latent user base?

This jingoist talk on the Internet is foolishness. All these African countries need each other ; for comparative skills, and user scale. I've worked in partnership with ihub Kenya so I know how intelligent Kenyans talk. They aren't comparing Nigeria with Kenya. They know that these are two totally different dynamics. It's apples and oranges. Only kids are getting into this war of words. The smart money is working together.

My children were educated in Nigeria, Cameroon; St Bedes and Kenya; Peponi School. Before doing their uni in the UK at Bristol. So this twitter war is drivel. Real business is being done between the two countries based on their different dynamics. Saying one is better than the other is rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

Gbam, especially that tweet about Buhari and Economy with haircuts cheesy
That guy shot down Nigeria's Twitter Airforce fighters Jet. He must be a trained Alshaabab grin

6 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by seunmsg(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
torqque7:

Bro forget these foolish Kenyans, it's obvious it's a Kenyan who opened this thread..lol. But the truth and facts are there clear on twitter,Nigerians have buried Kenyans on that hash tag..even Ghanaians,Ugandans are begging on Kenyans behalf.

Don't mind the Biafran Kenyans, they joined the Kenyans and we still defeated them big time.
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=VikingsOO7 post=49050375][/quote]
Just watch and see how that guy will be handsomely rewarded by the Kenyan Government for the job well done cheesy
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by unmask: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
@Decibel and Chubhie, ever had of the statement..'Of what good does it do you when you engage a Pig in a mud fight'? Even if you win, you still LOST in the real sense...
As worse as our economy is to them, ONLY S/Africa is ranked ahead of Us in Africa...

Besides since you care much about their statements, why didn't you lunch an attack of your own from your handle and show us here?

You're the nonchalant one here and NOT them...cos that average kenyan would still defend their own name, even if battered...

Happy New month brothers..
exactly why you were fired despite winning a trophy

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Don't mind the Biafran Kenyans, they joined the Kenyans and we still defeated them big time.
You're still licking your wounds. LOSER!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by CandyDiamond(f): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Chai, this Kenya finish Nigeria no be small. This is what we call technical knockout, look at Tiwa sawage talking about when you finger a Kenyan girl,what a shame. [/b]That is what you get when the country is not united[b], the president calling some 5% and some 95% , too much hatred in Nigeria for people from a particular section of the country that no appointment for them in country they are forcing them to be part of.

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by donchuzy22: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
We're is our tweernator Ben murray bruse Oya come work don show come and represent your constituency angry grin grin grin
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by dagreatozman: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]WTF IS HE SAYING!. .HUH
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by sinite93(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

you can now go and find one refuse dumpsite and die in.
Anumanu
Truth is bitter but you have to swallow it. I know the word lash has inflicted a painful scar on your ego. You've even resorted to a cheap antics by using foul language "Anumanu", I'm not bothered with the meaning but from what you've said so far you must be Oloriburuku omo lasan ikeji aja.

Ask your Yoruba neighbour for the meaning

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Garba Shehu and his 40 laptop dogs are on the verge of losing their jobs as Buhari sees those tweets from the Kenyans cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by coolscott(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

To be honest those Kenyans are brutal in their tweets cheesy
[size=13pt]To be honest and they are even crossing the line but who knows the way Nigerians have conducted themselves there? Maybe they've been hitherto obnoxiously arrogant.
Some people can be great and normal and humble.
Others can be Nigerians and extremely noisy.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Olukat(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

That tweet is indeed a sucker punch. grin

TKO ni
I knew Buhari would be their focus o grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by pinkycute(f): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hahahahahah... cheesy nah wah oooo.... all this tweets crack me up grin

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]To be honest and they are even crossing the line but who knows the way Nigerians have conducted themselves there? Maybe they've been hitherto obnoxiously arrogant.
Some people can be great and normal and humble.
Others can be Nigerians and extremely noisy.
[/size]
The Fight was caused by a noisy zoogerian
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Ugosample(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
greenpasture:

Oh it does. In spite of Norway having the largest swf, it's growth year on year is falling simply because it needs to invest in countries with higher growth rates. And by the way Kenya is no Norway. When you talk about high growth rates and ease of business you talk Rwanda not Kenya.

Let me give you an example, an entrepreneur in ihub Kenya develops a great app. How does it scale? What is the latent user base?

This jingoist talk on the Internet is foolishness. All these African countries need each other ; for comparative skills, and user scale. I've worked in partnership with ihub Kenya so I know how intelligent Kenyans talk. They aren't comparing Nigeria with Kenya. They know that these are two totally different dynamics. It's apples and oranges. Only kids are getting into this war of words. The smart money is working together.

My children were educated in Nigeria, Cameroon; St Bedes and Kenya; Peponi School. Before doing their uni in the UK at Bristol. So this twitter war is drivel. Real business is being done between the two countries based on their different dynamics. Saying one is better than the other is rubbish.

You are a very reasonable person.
Don't mind all these losers bad mouthing the country.
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Olukat(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=VikingsOO7 post=49050375][/quote]

grin grin grin grin Bomb ooo
Naija can't recover from that punch grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by EpicMaurice(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
sinite93:
Truth is bitter but you have to swallow it. I know the word lash has inflicted a painful scar on your ego. You've even resorted to a cheap antics by using foul language "Anumanu", I'm not bothered with the meaning but from what you've said so far you must be Oloriburuku omo lasan ikeji aja.

Ask your Yoruba neighbour for the meaning
guess what everyone......i've finally found him!!!!!

The dumba*s of the day.

A round of applause for the mofo!!

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Were I dey since?? Lemme Login Twitter And Start My On Insult...who's going to follow me
#NigerianVs Foolish Kenyans
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Olukat:

TKO ni
I knew Buhari would be their focus o grin grin grin grin
It seems that those guys were backed up by their government with the way they were firing from all cylinders while Garba Shehu and his laptop crew were scampering for safety from the Alshaababs cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Olukat(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

It seems that those guys were backed up by their government with the way they were firing from all cylinders while Garba Shehu and his laptop crew were scampering for safety from the Alshaababs cheesy

You are so right
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Inova(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Chai, this Kenya finish Nigeria no be small. This is what we call technical knockout, look at Tiwa sawage talking about when you finger a Kenyan girl,what a shame. [/b]That is what you get when the country is not united[b], the president calling some 5% and some 95% , too much hatred in Nigeria for people from a particular section of the country that no appointment for them in country they are forcing them to be part of.
For your mind abi. Just goto Twitter and find out who dished the tko. Dont judge from here. Pls just goto the source
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Pylony(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nigerians are now hungry to respond to those Kenyans, well, we're enjoying their weird stories sha.
My favourites is that guy with the giant d**k and the student being presented with a pant.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by toye440: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
" wat Nigerians r deviating from what we were morally taught, respect d less privilege ones".......OBJ
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by toye440: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
" Nigerians r deviating from what they were morally taught, respect d less privilege ones".......OBJ
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by wristbangle: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
months:

No wonder Masai warriors of kenya take u wipe ground, u slow.

But am not silly like u
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Inova:

For your mind abi. Just goto Twitter and find out who dished the tko. Dont judge from here. Pls just goto the source
Nothing is happening on Twitter as zoogerians lost the battle to Kenyans . cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Omooo this Kenyans are bad with this one!

That guy with the honey and Hot tweet tho.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Jok3r(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:
After some hours Mark Zuckerberg had left Nairobi Kenya to Meet with @NGRPresident @ Mbuhari. Some Nigerians Twitter WARLORDs took to Twitter to mock Kenyans and the reason why Mark 〽 Zuckerberg left Nairobi because of Insecurity and poor economy.
But the insults didn't go down well with Kenyans counterparts who were infuriated and launched several attacks into Nigeria's Twitter Airspace .
Check pics below

cheesy grin cheesy

chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.