Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (71569 Views)

9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by LajaLaba: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:
What concerns IPOB with Kenyans trolling Nigerians?
I see u guys having your usual ejacu.lation grin enjoy
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2016
@Decibel and Chubhie, ever had of the statement..'Of what good does it do you when you engage a Pig in a mud fight'? Even if you win, you still LOST in the real sense...
As worse as our economy is to them, ONLY S/Africa is ranked ahead of Us in Africa...

Besides since you care much about their statements, why didn't you lunch an attack of your own from your handle and show us here?

You're the nonchalant one here and NOT them...cos that average kenyan would still defend their own name, even if battered...

Happy New month brothers..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2016
LajaLaba:
I see u guys having your usual ejacu.lation grin enjoy

Are you for real? You should be ashamed of yourself that Kenyans are decimating Nigerians on Twitter with veritable facts cum memes cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2016
@LouisVanGaal, your sermon is not needed here. Do yourself a favour and join them on Twitter fight these Kenyans who are currently having an edge over your warlords.
Those guys really took zoogerians to the cleaners in real sense cheesy

26 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2016
FLASH: Kenyans Twitter warlords hire Mercenaries to fight Nigerians on Twitter.

Information available at @MossadAgent had it that these Kenyans hired mercenaries from other African countries to fight Nigerians on Twitter especially from South Africa, Ghana, Egypt , Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia with Ghana and South Africa having greater percentage cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by seunmsg(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Nigerians are dealing with them right now.
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by seunmsg(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:
FLASH: Kenyans Twitter warlords hire Mercenaries to fight Nigerians on Twitter.

Information available at @MossadAgents had it that these Kenyans hired mercenaries from other African countries to fight Nigerians on Twitter especially from South Africa, Ghana, Egypt , Ethiopia and Somalia with Ghana and South Africa having greater percentage
cheesy

They hired Biafrans as well, all the anti-Buhari tweet in the trend were tweeted by Igbos and that is why you are so happy and running riot on this thread.

Unfortunately for you and your new Kenyan masters, patriotic Nigerians are hitting them back right now. Go back to the trend and see how Nigerians are dealing ruthlessly with the Kenyans.

10 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Chubhie: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
@Decibel and Chubhie, ever had of the statement..'Of what good does it do you when you engage a Pig in a mud fight'? Even if you win, you still LOST in the real sense...
As worse as our economy is to them, ONLY S/Africa is ranked ahead of Us in Africa...

Besides since you care much about their statements, why didn't you lunch an attack of your own from your handle and show us here?

You're the nonchalant one here and NOT them...cos that average kenyan would still defend their own name, even if battered...

Happy New month brother!
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Fkforyou(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Chai...this Kenyans hit us below the belt.... grin

Economic recession dey deal with us that's why we never get their time but I trust naija we'll bounce back... cool

6 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

They hired Biafrans as well, all the anti-Buhari tweet in the trend were tweeted by Igbos and that is why you are so happy and running riot on this thread.

Unfortunately for you and your new Kenyan masters, patriotic Nigerians are hitting them back right now. Go back to the trend and see how Nigerians are dealing ruthlessly with the Kenyans.

Consolation of a pained loser cheesy

38 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Fkforyou:
Chai...this Kenyans hit us below the belt.... grin

Economic recession dey deal with us that's why we never get their time but I trust naija we'll bounce back... cool

Those guys are determined to humiliate zoogerians before the world . That handle that tweeted about Buhari and haircuts was the one that broke the camel's back cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Fkforyou(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

Those guys are determined to humiliate zoogerians before the world . That handle that tweeted about Buhari and haircuts was the one that breaks the camel's back cheesy

As in, that was epic.. I just burst out laughing...grin
That was mean men....!!!

17 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by seunmsg(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

Consolation of a pained loser cheesy

Only a pained loser supports outsiders against his own country. Sadly for you, Kenyans are getting a serious shellacking right now. Nigerians will defeat the combination of Biafrans and Kenyans any day, anytime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Fkforyou:

As in, that was epic.. I just burst out laughing...grin
That was mean men....!!!
They have advantages in several fronts ranging from good internet service, good economy, young and vibrant leaders, less terrorism etc and those attacks were well cordinated cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Only a pained loser supports outsiders against his own country. Sadly for you, Kenyans are getting a serious shellacking right now. Nigerians will defeat the combination of Biafrans and Kenyans any day, anytime.

Wishful thinking from a pained zoogerian cheesy

38 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by specimenC: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

The MODs have abandoned my thread and move the other created by their favourite to FP cos mind exposes Buahri cheesy

It's already going down on twitter with replies from nigerian,blame not the mod, but unpatriotic flat headed biafran bas.tard like you who only finds joy in muching kenya's partt of the fight.

8 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by specimenC: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Some of those tweets are from biafran. Currently on twitter. It's these people are disease. They deserve another round of genocide.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Adiola(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
LouisVanGaal:

defend which name ?the one lord lugard gave you? Nonsense the only Name I ll defend is my ancestral name given to me by my fore father not a name from a drunkard christened by a woman

18 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
specimenC:

It's already going down on twitter with replies from nigerian,blame not the mod, but unpatriotic flat headed biafran bas.tard like you who only finds joy in muching kenya's partt of the fight.

So anyone with diverse opinion is a biafran? An afonja spotted, swerve angry

28 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
specimenC:

Some of those tweets are from biafran. Currently on twitter. It's obvious these people are disease. They deserve another round of genocide.
As educated as you claim, it seems right to call for a genocide against an ethnic group?
One Nigeria is a FRAUD!!!

24 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by EpicMaurice(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
specimenC:

Some of those tweets are from biafran. Currently on twitter. It's these people are disease. They deserve another round of genocide.
ara raa gi

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Adiola:
defend which name ?the one lord lugard gave you? Nonsense the only Name I ll defend is my ancestral name given to me by my fore father not a name from a drunkard christened by a woman
Are you still taking these zoogerians seriously?

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

ara raa gi
What does that mean?
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by EpicMaurice(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:
What does that mean?
he should find out for himself

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by specimenC: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

As educated as you claim, it seems right to call for a genocide against an ethnic group?
One Nigeria is a FRAUD!!!

Your opinion aboutt one nigeria means shit. What does an educated animal mean by zoogeria. I guess you were referring to your families as occupant of a zoo. Ewu. By the way it's not only the afonjas that have problems with you.

11 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

he should find out for himself
You've experienced the dividends of ONE NIGERIA from a self-aclaimed patroit cheesy
Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by specimenC: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

ara raa gi

Kutumar ubanka ne Ara raa gi. Ashiere omo Ale ti o jee ki awon molebi re ta danu.

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by Decibel: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
specimenC:

Your opinion aboutt one nigeria means shit. What does an educated animal mean by zoogeria. I guess you were referring to your families as occupant of a zoo. Ewu. By the way it's not only the afonjas that have problems with you.

You're still pained after Kenyans dealt seriously with you zoogerians grin

9 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by specimenC: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Adiola:

I am sure you have that name on your passport. I guess you prefer that name when you want to traffic drug in it name. Confused Mumu.

10 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by EpicMaurice(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
specimenC:

Kutumar ubanka ne Ara raa gi. Ashiere omo Ale ti o jee ki awon molebi re ta danu.
okpo. Anumanu.
Ewu awusa.
Otoro gbarie gi uburu.

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian by specimenC: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

You're still pained after Kenyans dealt seriously with you zoogerians grin

I am not paind about what's going on twitter. Infacts it's all fun to many twitter users. I am only pained i'd have to live with an animal like you in the same country.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.