Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (54490 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by lakesidepapa(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
todayboy:
WizKid don't come and beg me tommorow to donate for your treatment

Its better you safe for rainy days

Word.!
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by canDy4eva(f): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
The mean

I dnt understand undecided undecided
Fkforyou:
Why that man dey look like say wizkid want give am money or want eat the food finish without him.

The mean be like "bros no finish the food...o, I dey here"
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
aflyingbird:
op, r u dumb or just dumb ?? Justine Skye's not in da pic

Who's Justin Skye, is he/she a ⛽ attendant? cool
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Fkforyou(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
canDy4eva:
The mean

I dnt understand undecided undecided

Typographical error... I've modified it.

Thanks.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by CHYMZZY(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
emyblinkx:

which day azu mean bag?
Dnt undastnd u.. Whatcha sayin' ?
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by daclint(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Bro I no go talk cos I no knw if na abuse or u dey wish me well.

Azu na back , the other one pass me . Let's wait for the elders
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by pippimp(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Babzilla:
Looks like a resturant to me
It is his home. The OP said so and it is true because of it.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Asha.wo boy, LInda ikeji is busy opening offices, and expanding her financial empire, the talentless ofe mmanu premature dwarf is busy looking for another baby mama.
#timewaster.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
just2okworld:

Take it easy baby grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Deepfreezer(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
wheredemdey:

Azu amu
hahahhaha.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Temysteve(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHEEGO2015:
Na his life!! !! Wait today is my birthday. How many likes for me
begging for like since 1715
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Batlan01:
He posted this on his facebook page and caption it "Enjoying life" grin grin
.Wizzy Wizzy. I gat this Hennessy in my hand... I guess, I need a One dance
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by chiefcontroller: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
IJOBA2:
HE DEY WISH YOU WELL BRUH

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by jjk24(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thats not Justine that's efya.. And d oda guy is DJ maphorisa.. And also d picture is stale lastly wizkid does not have an active Facebook page.. Be ware.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by klassykute(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
rokiatu:
The way he's showing this babe off so much, I see this going no where fast.
ur lookin tru dat mirror again abi ..
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by dirolad(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2016
austinbrown:
See ordinary wizkid wet been dey go buy pure water for me anytime I go to record a song @ banky w studio, this life ehn
lie lie oo
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by smith10: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] tongue angry
oh tomorrow is my born day how many likes ,hey guys no hating pls let's make it real hbd to me.....
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Cately(f): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Just because of wizkid ooo see how onah comment even insult them selve if nah Jesus wey in dey com today evening that 1 will be all social media account will be shut down ,mark zuckberg will retire,celebs will delete their social media billionaire go pretend poor nah DAT dey when u go see celeb ride keke even carry bibe even native doctor go preach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.