Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) (4106 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Dprof001: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
What do we call this..
Do we still blame the government for this?I hate it when I see lazy people blame the government for their lapses,

A young man of about 24years old was caught in the act, forcefully taking sexual advantage of his little cousin.
Eye witness indicated that this incident occurred in UMUIHUOCHA, UMUAMARANNO , OBOHIA in AHIAZU MBAISE LGA. IN IMO STATE
This young man by name NZENWA UGOCHUKWU KINGSLEY allegedly raped his 8years old cousin )
I think its high time the state enacts stiffer
measures against rape, devoid of the option of
fine or bail with long jail terms. People must
start speaking out instead of being subdued by
this hypocritical mask of stigma and reputation.
Justice must be done; not just for the innocent
girl but for the society in discouraging others
from committing such a wicked and abominable act.... He is currently in police detention while the victim(his cousin ) is receiving medical treatment, does it mean the people of Mbaise have no penalty for such abominable act ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by ngoben(f): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
His manhoood should be cut n given to him to eat

4 Likes

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Sirfrederick(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op are you sure it is this man. This one that the guy pose for selfie so. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
. . . . And the little girl will be referring to him as uncle, uncle! . . . . Rapist should simply be castrated.

1 Like

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by doctor306(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
dis guy should either be stoned to death or castrated endtime rapist. ..mbaise ppl self na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Dprof001: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dprof001:
What do we call this..
Do we still blame the government for this?I hate it when I see lazy people blame the government for their lapses,

A young man of about 24years old was caught in the act, forcefully taking sexual advantage of his little cousin.
Eye witness indicated that this incident occurred in UMUIHUOCHA, UMUAMARANNO , OBOHIA in AHIAZU MBAISE LGA. IN IMO STATE
This young man by name NZENWA UGOCHUKWU KINGSLEY allegedly raped his 8years old cousin )
from committing such a wicked and abominable act.... He is currently in police detention while the victim(his cousin ) is receiving medical treatment, does it mean the people of Mbaise have no penalty for such abominable act ?
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by djbazz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
doctor306:
dis guy should either be stoned to death or castrated endtime rapist. ..mbaise ppl self na wa ooo

evil

1 Like

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by AuroraB(f): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Evil! Pure evil!!!

BTW, OP, what do you mean; does Mbaise people not...bla bla bla...did they resist him being arrested or did they shield this atrocity?
Nowhere in your write up did I see such undecided. I hope your news is OTE ooooo sad
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Dprof001: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2016
AuroraB:
Evil! Pure evil!!!

BTW, OP, what do you mean; does Mbaise people not...bla bla bla...did they resist him being arrested or did they shield this atrocity?
Nowhere in your write up did I see such undecided. I hope your news is OTE ooooo sad

Does the police have anything to do with tradition?
Just asking..
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by AuroraB(f): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Dprof001:

Does the police have anything to do with tradition?
Just asking..
No one, no tradition has control over one's intent (good/bad). It only guides. Are you saying he's encouraged or what? If so, you probably have an axe to grind Mbaise people. I suggest you go sort things out with them undecided
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by doctor306(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
AuroraB:
Evil! Pure evil!!!

it seams mbaise ppl and rape are 5&6

1 Like

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 05, 2016
NCAN live and direct on the scene
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Dprof001: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Dprof001:
What do we call this..

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by ihesiuloa(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2016
@OP this is a poorly written story! You were meant to report a story and give every neccesary details that led to the act committed including pictures that depicts the crime was actually commited but what you ended up doing was given a half baked story with a selfie picture then you further rubbished your story by condemning the act at the same time! Na you give story! Na you dey comment & Na you still dey condem at the same time... Haba!
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Dprof001:
What do we call this..

Where is the source of this news? And which police station was he taken to?
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Dprof001: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2016
ihesiuloa:
@OP this is a poorly written story! You were meant to report a story and give every neccesary details that led to the act committed including pictures that depicts the crime was actually commited but what you ended up doing was given a half baked story with a selfie picture then you further rubbished your story by condemning the act at the same time! Na you give story! Na you dey comment & Na you still dey condem at the same time... Haba!
I'm sorry about that, nobody prays for such thing to happen to him or her... But what necessary details do you need.. He is at the police station in afor oru as @when this post was written...
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by nextprince: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
E dey their blood.
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by anungangampu: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op self... Reporting a crime and defending government at same time...

Who talk say na goverment cause the rape.
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Barrywilly(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
"Eye witness indicated that this incident occurred in UMUIHUOCHA, UMUAMARANNO , OBOHIA in AHIAZU MBAISE LGA. IN IMO STATE" Thank God na there e happenedcry
Dprof001:
What do we call this..

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by djbazz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Barrywilly:
"Eye witness indicated that this incident occurred in UMUIHUOCHA, UMUAMARANNO , OBOHIA in AHIAZU MBAISE LGA. IN IMO STATE" Thank God na there e happenedcry

Na wa ooo
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Opistorincos(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
that dude should be grilled and fed to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by chines4(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dprof001:
What do we call this..

castrate the guy sha

1 Like

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Dprof001: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
chines4:
castrate the guy sha
Gbam
Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by pennywys(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Imo state on the news again

1 Like

Re: 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) by Dprof001: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2016
What a disgrace

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Singer Portable Has Been Arrested Over The Founding Of 1 Million Boys / Two Sex Workers In Fights Dirty Over Snatching Of Customer (Photos) / Man Who Raped Mentally Disorder Woman Asked To Marry Her. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.