Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) (24231 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2018
An 18-year-old man , Adeyoju Gbenga of Ogo Oluwa area, Abete in Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti state has been apprehended for allegedly defiling a 3-year-old girl. According to a report, the suspect took his victim into the room early this week and had canal knowledge of her.

Due to the shameful act, strange fluid has been coming out of the minor’s private part, Omo Edema reports.

It was gathered that that wasn’t his first time and the mom of the victim only got to know after the victim’s sister drew her attention to it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/18-year-old-boy-defiles-3-year-old-girl-room-ekiti-state-photos.html

Credit; Mercybabs communication

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Let me go a little bit petty

Pdp state

State of the Hero of Igbos home and abroad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Let blame the ponmo cutting governor for this. Meanwhile, welcome back boss, hope you enjoy your vacation.
The wailers don miss you like ehn tongue Meanwhile I sighted missing Nnamdi Kanu in JOS shouting Sai Baba.

sarrki:

Pdp state

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Too bad.

This thread needs sanitation,zombies are littering this thread. Please don't attack me i'm not feeling fine. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2018
Kanu is a great scammer.

sarrki:

I greet you my co compatriot and bro

Nnamdi collected is own end of the bargain

He's enjoying the fruit of his labor now

While the hopeless mofos Igbos Jews, Igbos occultist and ipob miscreants and Igbos online miscreants are wallowing in self denial

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked

I'm not surprised,
There's gross decadence and so much lawlesness going on in that town right now.
The Post office is now a secretariat for hoodlums while Alade filling station and Inspiration Hotels is where the yahooboys converge to discuss their spoils.

You'd find teens openly smoking weed.
Breaking into homes,
They'd waylay St Louis girl's students,
Rape female traders at Ereja Market.
No restraints, no one confronts them; not even the police.

Before you think it's conji behind these sexual offences,
Think again;
It's purely for fetish purposes.
A native doctor obviously told this dude to have sex with a toddler so he can get rich overnight.

How did we lose it?
A 17-year old gains admission into the university, then buys a Venza and moves out to his own rented apartment and his parents don't see anything wrong in it?

Parents should train their wards,
Moral standards should be instilled in youths,
Only then can these vices end.
My heart goes out to this girl who has been scarred for life.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
Kanu is a great scammer.

May your days be long on planet earth with good tidings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by MonPro: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Ewedurudeens are cursed!

You can see two of them above congratulating themselves for the rape their brother committed on the poor girl.

Tufiakwa! cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Na their way! undecided

7 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Ameen and you too.

sarrki:

May your days be long on planet earth with good tidings

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp state

This your zombie is computerized cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp state

instead of u skull miners to look into high rate of rape in region u skull miners are here making fun

agberos youth iin ur region rape anything even cow and goat

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by akeentech(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
This is normal nah 8yr to 3yr, abi who no do mumi nd dadi play
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Too bad undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2018
I still wonder how you see a girl of that age and have erections, not to talk off raping her undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by spartan117(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp state

Welcome back in your absence yarimo has been the top zombie on nairaland. Hope you can wrestle back this title

10 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2018
Evablizin:
Too bad.

This thread needs sanitation,zombies are littering this thread. Please don't attack me i'm not feeling fine. cheesy

You are not fine but you get mouth to talk tongue

They are coming for you...

That girl's life will never be the same embarassed

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2018
what else do you expect from the citizens of a state been ruled by another 'SIR WEREY'

well, im sorry. I'm not surprised

Drabeey was HERE
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by millionboi2: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2018
Konji
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Jail Him. Justice must be served.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Eleribu ni bobo yi faaa. Omo odun meta ??chai

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
Let blame the ponmo cutting governor for this. Meanwhile, welcome back boss, hope you enjoy your vacation.
The wailers don miss you like ehn tongue Meanwhile I sighted missing Nnamdi Kanu in JOS shouting Sai Baba.

Zombie o zombie

7 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by dayleke: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2018
This is appalling. ..
Really really bad
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Afonjas have taken barbaricness to the next level

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Castration lo le she. What are they waiting for?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Sultty(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
endtime children, even d mum was long aware

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Amuwo Odofin Task Force Arrests Manhole Cover Thieves / Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.